Mishko and Dietrich, 7/31/2009

August 1, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

• Israel wants nuke plant, just like Iran, but without the UN sanctions.
  • Jew admits to spying for Israel, yet the investigation was antisemitic.
  • Black shenanigans in the U.S.
  • Obama:  Birth Certificate?  We don’t need no stinking birth certificate..
  • Apparently having sex with a horse is illegal?  Who knew?
  • And much more…

Comments

11 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 7/31/2009”

1. Paul on August 1st, 2009 5:24 pm

Mishko,

Why has last weeks show with James Hawthorne been removed along with the comments?

2. Mishko Novosel on August 1st, 2009 5:56 pm

Paul,

I messed it up, and we’re trying to recover it. It was completely my fault. It has nothing to do with comments or anything like that, it was basically my inexperience with posting on the website.

So I’ll take full responsibility if this doesn’t get fixed. And you guys can tie me to a lamp post and tar and feather me….

My sincere apologies,

Mark

3. Mishko Novosel on August 1st, 2009 6:46 pm

Fixed to the best of our abilities….

4. Davo on August 1st, 2009 8:08 pm

VOR, it’s all about free speech…unless of course you want to talk about religion.

5. George Orwell on August 1st, 2009 8:51 pm

Davo, can you back up that claim?

6. Davo on August 2nd, 2009 6:35 am

Yes, I can. In a recent show, Mishko told a Christian Identity adherent that he didn’t want callers discussing their religious views on-air.

My respect for Mishko and VOR died a horrible death when I heard that.

You can talk about beastiality on VOR, but not one’s religious beliefs, that’s too controversial a topic. What a joke!

7. Mishko Novosel on August 2nd, 2009 12:35 pm

Davo,

Please understand our position on religion, our listeners are Christians, Catholics, Atheists, Christian Identity, Creators, and so forth. That being said, if we take any single position that would ultimately offend our white brothers and sisters that had a different religious belief system.

On the Friday night show we’d rather not make it a talking point because all it does is DIVIDE us. Also, everyone has their own separate belief systems, which we don’t have a problem with, but the only thing that would lead to is 500 comments about religion, and what does that accomplish? Let me tell you, NOTHING. Now discussing the Talmud that’s something we’ll discuss.

I hope that makes sense, and really hope you understand where we’re coming from, because the last thing we want to do is offend our listeners. The purpose of VOR is to provide information about current and historical events that affect our people, which is ultimately leading to the genocide of our race.

All the best,

Mishko

8. Luke on August 5th, 2009 7:01 pm

Point #1: Downloading mp3s from VOR is not working. This problem has been reported and has only gotten worse over the last month. I’ve sent emails and posted listener comments to this effect, and nothing has changed.

Point #2: This opening song that is sung by either a Whigger or a real one has been complained about continually and not only by me. it is beyond irritating and borders upon a direct offer by Mishko and Dietrich for racially healthy white males to tune out of VOR and go elsewhere for our radio entertainment and information awareness.

The 7/31/09 show starts off with this negro rap-like garbage, and hence, I am done with VOR. If I wanted to listen to Negro-Whigger oriented crap like that, I wouldn’t be tuning into VOR – I would be tuning into the regular Jewish controlled mainstream media which pushes the same kind of garbage

We are never going to turn White males back into WHITE MALES when they are being blasted with NEGRO RAP CRAP.

9. SP in UT. on August 5th, 2009 11:19 pm

“Point #1: Downloading mp3s from VOR is not working.”

Try using one of those Download Managers like “Free Download Manager” which is what I use. http://preview.tinyurl.com/5plcl

10. Luke on August 6th, 2009 4:39 pm

To: SP in UT

Thanks for the tip, but I’ve got the Vista 64 version and the FDM says it only supports 32-bit versions of Vista.

Again, a Jew, Billyberg Gates – effectively shoves a knife in to the back
    of another white male.

11. matt on August 15th, 2009 1:12 am

does anyone know what song is played during the 2nd break of the 7-31-09 show. it starts at 1:02:00 into the show.