Mishko and Dietrich, 7/17/2009

July 17, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

• Senate passes hate-crimes bill
  • Obama:  big pimpin’ at NAACP
  • Can tyranny flourish in a decentralized future?
  • And much more…

Comments

11 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 7/17/2009”

1. Ba Racknophobe on July 18th, 2009 7:54 pm

At last, that sucky music Mishko likes was replaced by something listenable. How come you never tell us what’s playing? I particularly liked the piece that reminded of Led Zeppelin’s Moby Dick. What was that?

2. Russ on July 19th, 2009 8:53 am

So is Mishko to blame for that crappy, “Whatever,” song? :-)

I hate judeo-punk music. Real punk is ok, but judeo-punk – oy vey.

3. Mishko Novosel on July 19th, 2009 1:58 pm

Russ,

I get blamed for a lot of things, but that one is not my fault. I think it it would be better for people to worry about the content than the music. D and I find it funny, and like it, that’s my story and I’m sticking too it.

All the Best,

Mark

4. Aaron on July 20th, 2009 4:32 am

British metal band IRON MAIDEN is worthy music for any good white man to listen to. True art with intelligence and integrity, not like most of the drugged out degenerate bands promoted by the jew record labels.

5. Russ on July 20th, 2009 3:05 pm

Mishko,

We are focused on the content and it’s good, but because being critical is always more fun than being supportive, we tend to focus on the parts that suck more than those that are good.

Keep up the good work (but get rid of that damn song). Hehe.

Russ

6. Ba Racknophobe on July 21st, 2009 9:01 pm

That “Whatever” song is getting on my nerves.
    As to the content, its pretty much the same as always.
    You guys should change theme sometimes. Maybe something about how to get chicks would interest your audiences enough to not bitch about your choice of music?

Here’s my suggestion for a “Whatever” replacement:

7. Luke on July 22nd, 2009 5:45 am

“That ‘Whatever’ song is getting on my nerves”

I agree 100 percent. And, whenever I am out and around town and see young white males with corn rows in their hair, and with their pants hanging down off their asses, with half of their underwear showing, and these wiggers are sporting pierced nose rings, while shucking & jiving to negro rap music on their boom boxes – I begin to wonder if the purpose of VOR is really legitimate or are they merely pandering to the negrofication of the White male – instead of trying to wean these wiggers off the Jews brainwashing?

Linder says No Jews, Just Right. I say in order to turn white men back into white men, the policy also needs to be: No Negro Worship, Just Right.

8. Mark on July 22nd, 2009 12:28 pm

I must say the music is annoying, it gives me a headache. It also doesn’t fit with an intellectual show.

9. Mark on July 22nd, 2009 12:29 pm

*My comment was meant for Dr. Sunic’s program.

10. steve lewis on July 22nd, 2009 12:41 pm

i am a homosexual who happens to be WHITE,when i fill out a job application i have to check the same white box on the affermative action page of the application that YOU DO,there is no magic GAY box to check the way you have some believe.I get discriminated against for being white the same way you do…

11. Ba Racknophobe on July 22nd, 2009 1:13 pm

I have good news for you Steve. The new ‘hate’ crime legislation will consider you a specially protected group. Happy now?