CofCC Conference: June 27, 2009 (Jackson, Mississippi)

June 29, 2009

On Saturday, the Voice of Reason Broadcast Network streamed the speeches live at the Council of Conservative Citizens conference in Jackson, Mississippi. Special thanks goes to Jamie Kelso for arranging these broadcasts.

The speakers included:

Jared Taylor

Jared Taylor

Journalist, President of the New Century Foundation, and editor of American Renaissance

Gordon Baum

Gordon Baum

Attorney and CEO of the Council of Conservative Citizens

Tom Sunic

Dr. Tomislav Sunic

Former professor of political science, diplomat for the Croatian government, author, and radio show host

Sam Dickson

Sam Dickson

Attorney, author, and political activist

Comments

11 Responses to “CofCC Conference: June 27, 2009 (Jackson, Mississippi)”

1. George Orwell on June 29th, 2009 9:43 pm

I heard you guys were Johnny on the spot for that. Good job…

2. Laurel Loflund on June 29th, 2009 9:54 pm

I really wanted to attend the conference, but was unable to. Thanks for letting me be able to listen to the major speeches.

Good job, y’all!
    Laurel

3. scott goldsmith on June 29th, 2009 10:17 pm

Thank you for posting these great speeches !

4. Skeeter on June 30th, 2009 4:39 am

Tom Sunic’s talk was the best.

5. listened on June 30th, 2009 6:32 pm

Tom Sunics speech was great, i’m always interested in European election, esepcially how it compares with us.

6. Gus Hirsch on June 30th, 2009 7:46 pm

Who do I thank for making these most inspiring lectures available?

I’m a member of the CofCC but since Texas has no chapters am unable to be physically present and active.

My sincere thanks VOR folk!

7. Mishko Novosel on June 30th, 2009 8:19 pm

Gus,

Well it was a last minute thing and a team effort. Jamie Kelso called me at 9am on Saturday, and since Tom Sunic brought his VOR microphone with him it was just a matter of setting it up, which took about 15 minutes. I monitored the broadcast letting Jamie know the feed was great, by the way the internet connection at the meeting place was awesome, so thank the hotel for that. After the conference, Steve from VOR, cut up the audio by speaker, added introductions, then Mike from VOR posted it.

It was our pleasure to help out, and in the future, just give us a little more time and we can help to promote it on the other shows, plus we could have broadcasted the Friday Night portion of the conference.

All the best,

Mishko

8. Joseph Riemann on June 30th, 2009 10:47 pm

Thank you very much for sharing this. I listened to the “Political Cesspool’s” coverage of the event and seemed like it was a real excellent event to be at. I appreciate being able to listen to some of the top speakers that I like to listen to.

Does anyone know how many attend these events, especially the speakers???

9. Russ on June 30th, 2009 11:20 pm

I’m a Cesspudlian as well and I’ve been searching the web for these speeches. I think Stormfront posted them last year.

This is a great service to the community. As usual, you guys are doing a great job.

10. anna on July 2nd, 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks for posting. VOR has great stuff.

11. PJ on July 6th, 2009 12:34 am