Comments

12 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 5/22/09”

1. Thomrich on May 23rd, 2009 1:28 pm

People are people. Some actually believe what they say; some lie; some are just in it for the fun and fellowship; some don’t know. People are people.

2. George Orwell on May 23rd, 2009 1:47 pm

Thomrich, people are people? Are you saying that we’re all the same? Prove it.

I think the message is to find that 1 – 3%.

I look forward to your response, please show me some facts that display how people are people.

George

3. Ivan on May 24th, 2009 3:19 am

there are as many peoples as fingerprints!
    i find very difficult to find a one to match even 50% of me.

4. Andy on May 24th, 2009 11:39 pm

Dietrich – In addition to Bernard SHOLOM Bernanke, our White House Chief of Staff is Rohm ISRAEL Emanuel.

5. Ba Racknophobe on May 25th, 2009 7:11 am

“The Catholics burnt witches”?
    FYI so did the Protestants. In even greater number than the Catholics.

6. Chris on May 25th, 2009 10:48 am

Mishko and Dietrich, thank you for your entertaining, illuminating and informative podcasts. They give myself reassurance and hope in this sickening world! Been listening now for around a month, found your website through prothink.org and have been listening to all the podcasts ever since! Keep up the good work, all the podcasts provided are excellent!

Chris
    UK

7. George Orwell on May 28th, 2009 1:17 am

Chris,

Since you’re in the UK, please keep us updated on how the BNP are doing. I for one know they’re not perfect, since no one is, but they’re on the right track, and it looks like they’re going to do well on June 4th.

Best of Wishes,

George

8. Bill on May 28th, 2009 9:28 pm

The second world war is becoming a foot note to the holycost. It’s almost not worth mentioning anymore. History will read ” The second world war was also going on durning the holycost”.

9. James on May 29th, 2009 4:38 pm

Cuban Jews in Florida? That part of the show made me bust a gut laughing! Keep going!

10. Rabbi shalom bernanke on May 31st, 2009 12:08 am

JEW LOVERS!

No one cares about blacks and mexicans. WE WANT the truth revealed about UR JEW MASTERS!

I hate jew lovers. VOR sucks!

11. George Orwell on May 31st, 2009 12:34 am

LMAO, now theres drunk pedophile rabbi’s posting on VoR, I guess you guys are irritating jewish bowels… Good job..

12. John Smith on May 31st, 2009 5:08 pm

The blog of the Deputy Leader of the BNP Simon Darby is good!