Edgar Steele’s Nickel Rant: Broken

May 13, 2009

Topics include:

• Broken Political Parties
  • Are You Pro-Life or Anti-Abortion?
  • Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them
  • A Mormon Behind Every Tree
  • What if Nobody Came to Your Party?
  • # The Constitution Party: A Party of Men, Not Law

Here is the link to the transcript of the formal rant that will be on line directly following the show: http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/090513rant.htm.

Contact Ed: steele
conspiracypenpal.com

Comments

8 Responses to “Edgar Steele’s Nickel Rant: Broken”

1. Rob Roy on May 14th, 2009 4:52 am

The system is running just fine. Just ask the Head-Jew-In-Charge. They will NEVER allow any candidate who advocates for White interests to get into any office above dog catcher. And even the dog catcher will catch a whole lot of flak.

2. Ralph A. Raperto on May 14th, 2009 8:02 am

Re: Broken Dear Mr.Steele, To be sure you are a “new” Christian so your comments that Mormamism represents pretty fundamentalist Christianity is taken in context . Mormanism ,however is NOT Christian and never can be .Mormanism is a 19th century cult . Ample evidence is axailable to anyone via online Christian Apologetics . Magic underwear anyone ….. aargh !!!!? Cordially ,R.A.R. , rural N.Florida

3. K-Sensor on May 14th, 2009 6:41 pm

Thanks. Will comment if I hear anything arguable.

4. Anthony Taylor on May 15th, 2009 5:45 pm

test

5. Igor Alexander on May 15th, 2009 5:59 pm

With all due respect Mr. Steele, the Old America is dead and any political party which does not *explicitly* claim to represent the interests of white people is fast becoming irrelevant. Racial politics are the politics of the future, even if the white majority still hasn’t figured that out (it will soon). There couldn’t be stronger proof of that than your recent run-in with the Constitution Party and its black chairman.

Far too many white patriots still entertain the notion that they can sneak in under the radar, that they can fight the system on the system’s own terms. Every day Alex Jones calls our enemies “Nazis” and “fascists” and then he complains when they call him a “global warming denier.” Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

It’s time for a little honesty, to stop trying to avoid the smears of the left and just take them like a man. I *am* a racist. I *am* an anti-Semite. I *am* a sexist and a homophobe. My views *are* extreme, as extreme as the times we live in. Now for God’s sake, when is a politician who is just as racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic as I going to step up to the plate so I can vote for him? I’m sick and tired of the codewords and the sugarcoating and the preoccupation with “respectability.” How about everyone drop the Orwellian word games and come out of the closet so that we can give the left some *real* opposition for a change? Engaging in dog-whistle politics rather than coming right out and saying what we believe suggests that we tacitly agree with the ground rules set by the left; it’s like criticizing the emperor on his choice of clothes instead of coming right out and saying that he’s naked. The game is rigged, and we’re not going to win by playing by house rules.

Anything that isn’t explicitly racial is just going to be co-opted or taken over by Jews and their creatures, just as with the Idaho Constitution Party. Any activism that isn’t explicitly racial is a waste of time. At this point, the only thing we should be preoccupied with is the survival of our race. Our “rights” as individuals come after. Otherwise, we’re putting the cart in front of the horse.

6. Igor Alexander on May 15th, 2009 6:20 pm

I’d like to clarify that when I say “the left,” I consider neo-conservatism to be part of the left.

7. Igor Alexander on May 15th, 2009 8:05 pm

Good for you, Ed, for taking a sensible stance in a debate that is usually dominated by feminist harpies on one end and fundamentalist crazies at the other. I myself am against abortion-on-demand and state-funded abortion, and feel that abortion should not strictly be a woman’s choice but should also take into account the feelings of the man. That abortion doctors seem to be so disproportionately Jewish is another facet of this issue that needs to be examined. On the other hand, I think you’d have to be nuts to object to an abortion in such situations as a rape (a *real* rape, mind you, not the feminist fabrication known as “date rape”), where there’s a high probability that the baby would be born retarded or with serious physical deformities, or as you say, in cases where continuing the pregnancy would endanger the mother’s life.

8. Bob Hauser on May 16th, 2009 2:53 pm

I haven’t heard Edgar Steele yet as i just now learned of his existence….the last pro-White lawyer of any identifiable media profile that I was aware of was Kirk Lyons…..(is he still numbered among the living?…)….but of this question of any new “party” to save a country that has already turned into a rotting carcass beswarmed by jewish maggots, I can say that back in 1926, Count Cherep Spiridovich spoke of a “great White man from the North” and although he did not mention Hitler by name and may well not have even known of him at that time and his NSDAP, I still often wonder if that was not whom he had in mind…

I often think of the late but still great Benjamin Klassen who was bluntly pro-White and had experience as a Florida State legislator and would have been thereby, among many other attributes, highly qualified to have lead us….although he, unfortunately, had no military experience whatsoever apparently…..something that will prove to be absolutely indispensable in what lies ahead. As high as my regard has always been for Klassen ……I have yet to figure how he could have gotten himself duped into taking out life membership in the red, white and blue easter egg club known as the John Besmirch Society……not one solitary member of which from Welch himself on downwards ever impressed me as being able to lead a two car funeral…..and remain with them for a full six years before bailing out on them and demanding his one grand back.

No, unless that “great White man from the North” should soon emerge from the dismal mists….we will soon find ourselves in that milieu that jew-boy Roman Polansky entitled one of his celluloids as Every Man for Himself, God Against Us All……