Mishko and Dietrich, 4/10/2009

April 11, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

• White House Seder
  • The sweet language of race-murder–how “a path to citizenship” means “no future for white children”
  • The chutzpah file:  New York Times op-ed blames Madoff’s victims–op-ed writer’s sibling indicted in scam

Comments

8 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 4/10/2009”

1. chiefosage on April 11th, 2009 9:58 pm

After hearing your broadcast of Friday, I was disconcerted to know that the host was calling Alex Jones a liar where it concerns Jews. Well, I believe the host has understood Alex wrong. He has never said he did not believe the Government of Israel was innocent reguarding 911. From what I have heard, his wife is Jewish. But what does that matter? We need to know more about who we are here in America to be so opinnionated. That’s another subject entirely. But, as for the hatred for Alex, He has always admitted the same truths about 911 that the host on your show has stated. We here in America have a rogue government and they had a lot of help pulling it off. I’ve listened for years to Alex and I have heard little centuring of Jews. So what have you guys got against the Jews? If you knew what I know about the true Jews, you would be finding yourself in condemnation of your own words. In my opinnion. I could give you some places to find this info about the Jews but like I said, It’s another subject. Both your host and Alex do agree 911 was an inside job and I just don’t understand why you see the guy as your enemy. I do know this, as long as we who are imprisoned by our captures, we will never become free again if we fight among our selves. I’m just trying to find some common ground and I’m not necessarily critisizing you people on VOR. I like your telecast and have for a long time. You claim to be Christain and so does Alex. I would only ask that you take a more in depth look into this. Thanks

2. Wolf on April 12th, 2009 1:42 am

Fact: Alex “mookie” Jones would have us believe Zionist kike jews are actually subservient to the “White Anglo Saxon ruling cass” , such as the Queen of England.

Fact: Alex “mookie” Jones would have us beleive that the “New World Order” originated as a “Germanic death cult” and is headed up by “Luciferian Controllers”.

Fact: Alex “mookie” Jones was quoted on his radio show as saying:

“I’ve done the research, Israel could not carry out these attacks. And again, I’m just saying on the record, I’m trying to go after who’s guilty, I’ll say who I believe did it, and all the evidence shows it, and it’s Dick Cheney, as (and?) people above him, and of course, Bob Bowman has said that, former head of the Star Wars program, many others have fingered him as the main suspect.

And so, it is a scapegoat to say, and again, Michael, you don’t even get into this stuff, I just brought it up, because I’m sick of it!

Fact: Alex “mookie” Jones regularly expresses his disgust for racially aware European Americans. He has rallied against Klan and pro Nationalist groups numerous times.

Fact: The guy is a bought and payed for schill specializing in obfuscation, distraction and bald face lies. A judas goat leading the patritard sheeple to slaughter.

Traitorous criminals in league with our mortal enemies deserve to be lined up against the wall and …

3. Chris K on April 12th, 2009 12:28 pm

yup. I second Wolf on this. Germanic death cults my ass. Mookie might as well start on about Martians and reptile people. All he is doing(and likley being paid for doing) is obfuscating the facts of Jew involvement in not only the Worldwide political scene but their stranglehold on the U.S. in particular. That makes Alex Jones a Supporter of the international jews and therefore an enemy.

4. Crack_Smoke_Republican on April 12th, 2009 1:11 pm

Alex Jones (A.J.) is a Zionist Stooge. Well said Wolf and Chris K.

Excellent coverage on this show Dietrich and Mishko. The Immigration debate should not slow down whatsoever. In fact this could be a “bridge” issue for a lot of people.

A little news on Obama’s Rapist brother:
    ——-
    British cops bust Obama’s half-brother for child sex assault
    April 11, 5:17 PM ·

President Barack Obama’s half-brother was denied a visa to enter Britain following an accusation that he attempted to sexually assault a young British girl.

The British newspaper The Sun reports that Samson Obama, a Kenyan national, tried to enter Britain while he was on his way to Washington, DC for his brother’s Presidential Inauguration on January 20.

However, according to The Sun reporter Gloria Di Piero, immigration agents at East Midlands Airport, using the latest biometric tests, discovered he was linked to an incident in the United Kingdom that occurred in November, 2008.

Information on the database revealed that Samson — who manages a mobile phone shop just outside Nairobi, Kenya — was in fact the man who was arrested by police officers in Berkshire after he allegedly approached a group of young girls, including a 13 year-old, and allegedly tried to sexually assault one of them.

5. Ed in CT on April 12th, 2009 10:00 pm

Good show guys.

Towards the end of the show, Mishko mentioned that many loans are coming up for “renewal” Could you pleas explain that a bit?

I assume that means it’s time to refinance and there’s no money to do that?

6. Mishko Novosel on April 13th, 2009 12:41 am

Ed what I was saying is that a TON of 5/1 7/1 loans are coming due. These were loans that might have been on a fixed rate, or worse, interest only loans for 5 years and then go to an adjustable, which might not be bad, but it depends on the loan. Let’s say that a loan was at a very low interest rate, and it resets to an adjustable in June at a point higher. Depending on the loan amount that could be another $500 to who knows what higher to the home owner. Then they go to refinance and their loan amount is higher than the value of the house.

I personally think this is the REAL bubble that the banks are waiting for, and then you add on the financial derivatives, and this summer is going to be very very ugly.

On the flip side, cash should be king till the end of this year is my guess, and if you’re looking to purchase a house or investment property I would wait till at least after June.

If you’re looking at refinancing, now is a VERY good time. I’m personally getting qualified this week because the rates are very attractive. I would recommend to people if you are going to refinance, see if you can afford a 10, 15 or 20 year loan. You’ll get into the equity of the house MUCH faster, and that’s what you want. People need to start thinking like our grand parents.

If people are interested I can do a show just on this topic with a friend of mind that’s an appraiser that can help to spell it all out….

7. Ed in CT on April 13th, 2009 8:23 pm

Mishko, thanks for the info.
    A show devoted to ways to invert money safely would be great.
    Thanks again!

8. Arthur on April 14th, 2009 6:29 am

I love your show. I have been listening to Alex Jones and watching his movies for years now, but I greatly prefer your version of reality and your delivery. Alex Jones has said repeatedly that his approach is the “Big Tent Approach.” He wants to lead a rainbow coalition it seems. He usually treads lightly on Jewish issues (and connections) and he constantly bad mouths White separatists. Also he spouts some nonsense now and then that I know is absolutely incorrect. One area that I know something about is China. I have taught some of the kids of the top national leaders in the PRC. I am attuned to the situation in China. I have lived in China for several years, and still do today. I often hear ridiculous comments from Alex Jones regarding China. You guys stay focused on the real bad guys (Jews) and do not try to distract your listeners with fear mongering about “Boogey Men.” You guys don’t pull your punches and you tell it like it is without the sugar coating that Alex Jones seems to think will make him “mainstream.” I hope you guys stay in business and keep this show going. You are the best there is out there.