April 1, 2009
Edgar J. Steele’s Nickel Rant Internet radio show returns this week with “Ed Gov, Not Fed Gov.” We will examine a number of issues vexing all of us throughout the world today:
- Will right-wingers meet middle-of-the-road Americans on the shoulder of the road next year?
- How little government is enough and how much is too much?
- Is democracy just a stopover enroute to tyranny?
- Is tyranny the inevitable result of a free society?
- Does freedom naturally burst out from under tyranny?
- Should Edgar J. Steele run for Governor of Idaho?
- Why doesn’t the Idaho Constitution Party like Edgar J. Steele?
All this and, for the first time tonight, we answer listener emails from around the world.
Please tune in tonight, Wednesday night, April 1 (9 pm ET and 6 pm PT), for the next edition of “Edgar Steele’s Nickel Rant,” a one-hour Internet Radio show broadcast on The Voice of Reason (VOR) network.
here is the link to the transcript of the formal rant that will be on line directly following the show: http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/090401rant.htm
14 MB / 32 kbps stereo / 1 hour 0 min.