Top

Schaenk: War of Perception – Wed., Mar. 18, 2009

March 18, 2009

VoR radio host Peter Schaenk returns. Discussed in the show:

  • Charles Freeman’s statements on AIPAC
  • The New World Order as a Jewish construct
  • Morality as a defense against the New World Order
  • All the news and more.

27 MB / 32 kbps / 1 hour 59 min.

Contact Peter:
shanktalkyahoo.com

Comments

15 Responses to “Schaenk: War of Perception – Wed., Mar. 18, 2009”

  1. K-Sensor on March 19th, 2009 8:51 am

    Is this the same women that had plenty of money to have plastic surgery to try to look like the ugly faced Jolie women.

    Peter I saw that Women on Dr Phil or Opera. Don’t usually watch, but noticed this Mexican with a Jewish surname, with multiple Mexican looking children. Her so called parents look like whites, so I’m not sure what’s going on. The whole story seems geared to milk money in magazines and house wife tv stories.

    It was sickening to watch. She looked 100% a fat anchor baby maker, on the gravy train of welfare.

  2. K-Sensor on March 19th, 2009 10:07 am

    Sound was A1 Peter, Good show and good to hear the amazement of the ignorance of people and the control of the Jews.

  3. K-Sensor on March 19th, 2009 10:21 am

    The Obama Deception was a last straw with me and Alex Jones. I thought he may have been a Christian with a different tack to bringing in followers. Like how many have said they have learnt about NWO from starting with Alex Jones.

    What I didn’t like about Jones’ Obama Deception is that he allowed people to blame Anglo Americans as the trouble of the NWO. Not one point about Jews running the show behind Obama.

    Alex Jones is an Ego trip. He even supports people going to Iraq and Afghanistan simple to fulfil their right of male passage.

    Peter it would have been good if ripped The Obama Deceptions apart.

  4. K-Sensor on March 19th, 2009 10:24 am

    Excellent point on science, Peter.

  5. Peter Schaenk on March 19th, 2009 1:33 pm

    K-Sensor,

    I appreciate your intellectual honesty re Alex Jones.

    I will take you up on the suggestion re a critique of the “Obama Deception”. Look for it in the upcoming “War of Perception”.

    Thanks for the comments.

  6. New America on March 19th, 2009 10:05 pm

    One critical point re “The Obama Deception”:

    This pulls from Webster Tarpley, who would probably have been Secretary of State in a LaRouche Administration.

    Their conspiracy theory goes back to the “Black” Venetian Nobility.

    The question they never address – no one seems to, for obvious reasons – is where the “Venetians” came from.

    From what I could tell, they seem to have been Jews, who migrate along trade routes, who were on the wrong side of Roman justice, probably, around 600 AD or so.

    Judaism would explain the peculiar structure of the Venetian Republic.

    Note, by the way, that the Venetian Republic was the model cited in the correspondence by our Founders most often as the model of a successful republic.

    And so it was, until Bonaparte.

    Jews controlling the Republic most admired by our Founders…

    The more things change…

  7. New America on March 19th, 2009 11:15 pm

    SUMMARY

    Silence leading us to violent confrontation – white world wide civil war – white gentile men fighting each other over laws that are Jewish in origin – gentile fighting gentile over laws to protect Jews from gentiles – this is where we always end up WWI-WWII – gentile fighting gentile over manufactured crisis –

    Jewish power structure – apparatus in New World Order – designed by Jewish social engineers – PATRIOT Act, Holocaust denial laws – surveillance laws – redefined American Citizenship –

    Patriotards get away with it because the listener does not hold them accountable – you listen for enjoyment, but when they lie you listen in the next day – many support them, new show, new movie, new blog, join forum – hide the truth, manipulate the facts, this is why they get away with it, this is why they are winning –

    Just like Christian Zionists used as Judas goats, so is Patriotard Radio – run for one purpose – sell you products – that’s ALL – shows designed to scare you – famines, etc., then ad for water filter, canned food – you support it, give them ratings, because you don’t hold them accountable – thanks to secularization of this country, lying is not a big deal today – lying is ok – all sorts of creative excuses for the moral failure of their talk show host – they haven’t told you the truth, but they will, eventually –

    Patriotardism is a faith based religion – when they get on mainstream media – same excuse Christian Zionists use – they will help Israel because once the Savior gets here, the Jews will become Christians – they will be good guys – the Pharisees are in power today, being helped by Christian Zionists –

    Laws and rules of science change as morality changes in various civilization – today, it’s immoral to kill small children – in fifty years, we can kill them because they are useless eaters – science changes morality, science changes with morality, science changes morality – so, science is no barometer of good or evil – yet, atheist want to use science as a moral barometer – if it’s good for science – PROGRESS – it’s good for humanity –

    You must have a solid moral code, which Christianity offers – Christian scientists are evil, work on behalf of Israel – the synagogue of Satan – Jesus had it right – nothing has changed – power of word of God and morality – when we depart from the moral foundation, everything goes to hell – Creation of this country was immoral, the departure from religion – first White European colony created as a secular nation, first to not declare itself to be an official Christian nation – watched morality deteriorate –

    Civil Wars – unnecessary, operated small group of foreigners to operate in daylight because of secular position – Jewish money used to win revolution , like Aaron Lopez, Chaim Solomon – slave traders, “merchants” – ran slavers, ran pirates, ran slaves into Colonies under noses of British Navy –

    Washington appeared in first synagogue to assure Jews – THAT’S's how powerful they were at the inception of our country – America was not a Christian country and would allow Jews to operate in daylight – BROAD daylight – this country would protect them from the Christians –

    Look at today’s financial crisis – Wall Street, pseudo-governmental agencies like Federal Reserve has been like this since the beginning of our country – when Jews came to America they were running from Christians who would not allow this money speculation in their midst –

    Jefferson warned against this – should have agrarian foundation, self-sufficient – however, being a secular country the Christian moral code was diminished, one century after the next – usury was a SERVICE – free enterprise, capitalism – easier to speculate on money schemes than to work in the field, grow your own food –

    Thus, at the mercy of Jewish moneylenders – very people who had their tables turned over by Jesus when Jesus was among us – the best way to have defended ourselves would have been for our founding fathers to have declared this a non-denominational Christian country – we are reaping what Founding Fathers have sown – politicians have always been that way –

    Morality does not change in Christian philosophy – that’s why it’s the ONLY defense in this onslaught against this Civilization – racial purity laws won’t do it – why live in a Civilization that isn’t civilized? – one dictatorship versus another? why not this? – No dictatorship –

    White girls do not go with black men because they are forced to do so – no moral barometer – sex is its own reward – this didn’t happen 100 years ago people were Christian down to a man – there is no more morality in this country – morality is relative, debatable – girls today go off with black men, sex before marriage – children out of wedlock – it’s fun and fashionable – only defense is morality – to teach children it is immoral, an affront to God Himself, – to have sex before marriage, defile your body – unspeakable to a moral person – no amount of racial purity laws will protect your women –

    The children, the future – racial purity laws will never happen in America – never – there will be no second coming of Adolph Hitler- Whites are not organized – not so because they can not respect the religion and traditions of their ancestors – only defense you have against (Jewish controlled) New World Order

    It operates on your greed, your perversions, all of your animal side – whatever perverse dream or thought you have the Jewish power structure will enable you to manifest its, somewhere in real life – they will create a product, a tv show, a website, so you can realize your perversion – no more what you claim to believe about white nationalism, they are waiting for your weakness – how can you fight the New World Order when you are in their hip pocket – you participate in their perversions –

    The only defense is a strong moral constitution – you must grow a moral spine – you want to talk about being strong – strength – true strength – not the strength to go out in the street and bash heads with a baseball bat – how about not participating in the schemes and industries that serve the New World Order- how many of you have the strength to not tattoo your bodies? how many of you have the strength to do the opposite of what your friends are doing, because its immoral – what if your friends are immoral? do you have the strength to leave the group, be your own man or woman?

    These are the men and women we need to fight the New World Order – men with a moral spine – those are the men we need to fight the New World Order – the ones who don’t LET other people lie to them about the nature of the attack on Civilization –

    You’re too scared to say it in public, you are scared to lose your job, your friends – the moral spine to say these things out loud or at least not support people who are leading the other groups astray – they are acting as Judas Goats – talk about everything but the Truth about what is behind what is wrong? do you have the moral spine to hold these people accountable, to tell them you’re lying, and you know it – there’s enough evidence out there today for everyone on alternative radio, especially Patriotard radio – to connect the dots between the Jews and what they are doing to Western Civilization – do you have the strength to turn those shows off and join us, at VOR – do you have THAT’S spine?

    I’m challenging you, now.

    Dare to know.

    Tell everyone about this network.

  8. Hibernian on March 21st, 2009 9:22 am

    That was a good read NA. Thanks.

    I was relating on VNNF about how I had shared my copy of Craig Bodecker’s documentary with the neighbors across the road. He was so impressed with it he asked if he could take it in to his boss for him to view.

    He returned the DVD yesterday and was telling me that his boss and wife had watched the film, and felt it was so important that they had sat their two High-School aged children down to watch it with them.

    There are MILLIONS of Whites out there who agree with just about every tenet of WNism.

    Given a choice, how many White parents would rather send their children to an all-White school?

    How many would choose to live/work/shop in an all-White community?

    The disconnect is that they view us (WNist, for lack of a better term) as utterly marginalized because of what they have been told about WNism by the controlled media, and yea, because the conservative WNism of the late 20th century was riddled with various kooks, scam-artist and outright degenerates.

    I believe that more Whites are awakened every day to the reality of being White in a crumbling American empire in 2009.

    We have to produce professional-grade media.

    More films, YouTube vids, radio, blogs, etc. More of EVERYTHING.

    And damn it, we MUST begin to financially support these projects.

    How many of those who bitch about how “nothing is happening!” in WNism came off the finn to purchase a copy of Bodecker’s film so that they could share it with their family/friends/neighbors?

    I trust Dietrich and Mark with my financial donations.

    They have proven themselves to me in the past. They squeeze every dollar till it screams like Mariah Carey sitting on a tack.

    Want VOR to grow? Send a few bucks. Every month would be great, but once is enough, and I’m sure every dollar is appreciated.

    They’ll use it to grow this thing, and on top of that they won’t have to foot the entire bill. (a big thanks to everyone who already HAS sent a donation)

    I’m optimistic that a true movement for White self-determination will arise in the next decade. We will all be a part of it.

    Start becoming more serious about everything in your lives NOW.

  9. Igor Alexander on March 21st, 2009 11:01 pm

    “The disconnect is that they view us (WNist, for lack of a better term) as utterly marginalized because of what they have been told about WNism by the controlled media, and yea, because the conservative WNism of the late 20th century was riddled with various kooks, scam-artist and outright degenerates.”

    Sadly, there’s many WN’s even now who seem all too eager to live up to the Hollywood stereotypes. Does Alex Linder think he’s helping our cause when he starts publicly ranting like a lunatic about how we need to exterminate the Jews?

    There’s this pervasive fantasy in WN that a small group of militant white men will save the day, Rambo-style; well sorry, but that’s just not going to happen. WN, the counterculture, isn’t going anywhere; WN needs to become a popular movement, or it’s going to continue failing as it has been. Even if it does come to a violent revolution, white militants will not win without popular support, and they don’t have that right now.

    There are tens of millions of whites out there in the U.S. and Canada who are fed up with affirmative action, who want immigration reform, who want an end to these Zionist wars of aggression and the funnelling of tax dollars to Israel, who more-or-less see the mass media for what it is, etc.; and yet instead of building a platform around these issues, what do we do? We continue to offer the masses Hitler worship, conspiracy theories, white supremacist religions, militias, talk about eugenics, etc. No wonder they think we’re kooks.

  10. New America on March 22nd, 2009 1:16 am

    in (partial) reply to Hibernian:

    you wrote:

    There are MILLIONS of Whites out there who agree with just about every tenet of WNism.

    Given a choice, how many White parents would rather send their children to an all-White school?

    How many would choose to live/work/shop in an all-White community?

    in reply:
    How many?

    ALL, except for the insane.

    We see this daily, in the simple fact that those who can NOT avoid what “America” is becoming – the White people of Southern California – are fleeing the Reconquista with, literally, the clothes on their backs.

    Why do you think there was a thirty day backlog at the U-Haul centers in SoCal?

    Literally, the clothes on their back.

    Hell, look at the big truck stops on the Arizona and Nevada sides of the California border.

    It looks like a reverse version of “The Grapes of Wrath!”

    you wrote:

    The disconnect is that they view us (WNist, for lack of a better term) as utterly marginalized because of what they have been told about WNism by the controlled media, and yea, because the conservative WNism of the late 20th century was riddled with various kooks, scam-artist and outright degenerates.

    in reply:
    That’s because the ONE Leader who could have, and said he was going to, laid the foundation of a RACE-based political organization, Dr. William L. Pierce, simply…didn.t.

    And, for lack of a Vision, much less a Plan to work with it on, Pierce’s Vision perished with the living NA, leaving an empty, hollow shell in its place.

    And, Peter made the best point on this a little while back when he noted:

    Those who are claiming to represent us in public are, frankly, the best advertisements our enemies could possibly hope for.

    It ALMOST makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

    (Incidentally, apparently Lindstedt’s conviction has been overturned.)

    you wrote:

    I believe that more Whites are awakened every day to the reality of being White in a crumbling American empire in 2009.

    in reply:
    This is the truth; the living proof of the human tsunami leaving Southern California – come to think of it, California! – is but the beginning.

    Linder had it right some time ago, when he said:

    “Take any state in the union, no matter how barren and desolate it may be, and make it “WHITES ONLY. Put up signs at the borer saying “WHITES ONLY,” and stand back out of the way as the greatest land rush in American history takes place.

    Hell, look what Brigham Young did to a middle-of-nowhere desert, turning it into “Our Beloved Deseret.”

    I might add, just to add to The Challenge, make it God-forsaken, desolate, forbidden, freeze in the winter and bake in the summer, no water Montana, and come back in fifty years.

    That will be just enough time for you to watch Mankind’s first starship taking off from outside Kalispell.

    My every moment is focused on what I can do for my Posterity, my Nephews.

    All I can offer them is “Honor, Discipline, and the Stars.”

    ESPECIALLY the Stars.

  11. New America on March 22nd, 2009 1:44 am

    ADMIN:

    One caught in the spam filter.

    Thanks!

  12. New America on March 22nd, 2009 3:20 am

    in reply to Igor Alexander:

    Hibernian wrote:

    The disconnect is that they view us (WNist, for lack of a better term) as utterly marginalized because of what they have been told about WNism by the controlled media, and yea, because the conservative WNism of the late 20th century was riddled with various kooks, scam-artist and outright degenerates.

    you replied:

    Sadly, there’s many WN’s even now who seem all too eager to live up to the Hollywood stereotypes. Does Alex Linder think he’s helping our cause when he starts publicly ranting like a lunatic about how we need to exterminate the Jews?

    in reply:
    Exactly, and the problem is, there is no NEED for us to “exterminate the Jews.”

    All we have to do is, literally, follow the example of the Leadership of the NSDAP Cultural Moment, and simply transform our Institutions – or, better, as we are THE Creative RACE, build new Institutions – to remove Jewish control at all levels.

    This worked extremely well for the Byzantine Empire, and, quite frankly, Jews flourished in the Byzantine Empire.

    Just go around them, and have them all slowly fade away into the dustbin of history.

    Their Posterity shall fight to be the most powerful parasite on a planet that resembles a cold, dark, mud Hell, whereas OUR Posterity will look down upon them, as they return to, and walk among, The Stars.

    Incidentally, we see this in temporal microcosm in the White Flight from Southern California. Again, leaving the mud Hell behind as they move, with all possible speed, to Whiter, brighter pastures, and a much better future.

    The kind of future ONLY the White RACE can CREATE.

    Just restore our Constitutionally-guaranteed Right of Association, and give us, say, dry, hot-in-the-summer-cold-in-the-winter Montana, making it WHITES ONLY.

    Watch the greatest land rush in American history take place.

    Fifty years later, watch as Mankind’s first starship takes off from outside Kalispell, offering OUR Posterity “Honor, Discipline, and the Stars.”

    Let our RACIAL Enemies stay in the mud, as OUR Posterity walks in The Light, toward the stars, today, and among the stars, tomorrow.

    you wrote:

    There’s this pervasive fantasy in WN that a small group of militant white men will save the day, Rambo-style; well sorry, but that’s just not going to happen. WN, the counterculture, isn’t going anywhere; WN needs to become a popular movement, or it’s going to continue failing as it has been. Even if it does come to a violent revolution, white militants will not win without popular support, and they don’t have that right now.

    in reply:
    THAT is the position where power organically derives from, responsible, disciplined efforts focusing on Creating a better world for our Posterity.

    And THAT, as you correctly note, is based on the painful truth that NO ONE is Coming Back to come to our aid.

    Not Sky God Rockwell, not Sky God Pierce, not Sky God Uncle Adolph – NO ONE!

    And, there is no cavalry waiting in the wings.

    WE MUST BE WHAT WE WANT THE WORLD TO BECOME.

    Period.

    you wrote:

    There are tens of millions of whites out there in the U.S. and Canada who are fed up with affirmative action, who want immigration reform, who want an end to these Zionist wars of aggression and the funnelling of tax dollars to Israel, who more-or-less see the mass media for what it is, etc.; and yet instead of building a platform around these issues, what do we do? We continue to offer the masses Hitler worship, conspiracy theories, white supremacist religions, militias, talk about eugenics, etc. No wonder they think we’re kooks.

    in reply:
    Note, also, that the people who support the most *ahem* “unusual” positions – a combination of wishful thinking, and no thought at all – are the same ones who want to do everything but the ONE thing that works.

    Be BETTER!

    All of the keys to temporal power are around us, and we need only develop the foresight, vision, and will to take them, and transform them into the keys of our future national – RACIAL – greatness.

    More to follow!

  13. New America on March 22nd, 2009 3:23 am

    quick further comment:

    Why can’t these guys who want to run vast transnational racial empires find it in their heart to send, say, ten or twenty dollars a month to VOR?

    Sky God Rockwell, Sky God Pierce, and Sky God Uncle Adolph would all do that, and more – much more – if THEY were here!

  14. expose_them_all on March 30th, 2009 11:03 pm

    I watched Alex Jones’ documentary ‘The Obama Deception’ when it first came out and while it’s worth a watch, it was like all of AJs documentaries – there was a lot left to be desired. Plus, with all the BS that’s always prevalent in his video’s, this one was no different. This video started off with mentioning something like; “the Anglo’s seek to control the world.” That was in the first ten minutes or so of the video. One is left to wonder . . . who are all these “Anglo’s” (most with jew names) that seeks to control the world? Plus, when the video gets around to reporting on the real culprits, the jews, the jews who control the president, the money, the media, the military and the world, nary a word about them being jewish or Zionist or Israel firsters or any indication at all that they were zio-jews or that the world just may have a jew problem. No, it’s the Anglo’s that we have the problem with. According to the video anyway. I mean yea, it’s worth a watch but sheesh, a person should have basic understandings and knowledge prior to watching, and at least be able to recognize jew names and/or faces. All-in-all, I’d have to say . . . there’s some Alex Jones deception mixed in with his Obama Deception video.

    BTW, the only quality download of the video that I could find was here – http://www.archive.org/details/The_Obama_Deception (DL the cinepack version @ 731MB and it can be burned onto a DVD in good quality).

    And hey Peter, while I was in the site above, ‘Internet Archive,’ I noticed that you only had two shows on the site. I just joined and became a member, after I post this, I am going to try and upload a show of yours as a test. David Duke has some stuff on there, I don’t know why we couldn’t put some of yours in there as well.

    Search for “Peter Schaenk” —->

    http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=Peter%20Schaenk

    Also, here is the ‘audio only’ for the “Obama Deception” video —->

    http://www.archive.org/details/TheObamaDeception

    ———————-

  15. expose_them_all on March 31st, 2009 12:57 am

    Well here’s the DL on internet archive – let’s see if it gets any hits . . .

    http://www.archive.org/details/SchaenkWarOfPerception-Wed.Mar.252009

Bottom