Mishko and Dietrich, 3/13/2009

March 14, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

• A future for white children!?  Call the police! (no rly)
  • Is free speech part of “. . . teh White power structure?” (sic)
  • US intelligence standing up to Israeli intelligence.
  • And much more!

Comments

35 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 3/13/2009”

1. Rammstein on March 14th, 2009 1:09 am

Great show guys. Great points too Deitrich. Unfortuneatly there is huge damage to our society. Yes you are correct in say that we need to wake up other like minded white men. True, but that is only half of the equation. Sadly, thousands if not millions of white women across the globe have been indoctrinated to hate the men of their cover so badly that by the time they want to have a family it is almost subconcious in their mind to get with a non-white.

And we both know the reason for that. The point I am making is that we have no coverage in what we are trying to do on the young female side to try and fight this. Nothing. So not matter how many white me we do in fact wake we still won’t be able to win when our women are turning against us en masse.

We have to address this issue asap.

2. Rammstein on March 14th, 2009 1:12 am

Er, “men of their color” – typo. And “in fact do wake up we..”.

3. Hibernian on March 14th, 2009 7:51 am

“Buzz Words” used in the clip, in order:

1.”White Supremacist”
    2.”Neo-Nazi”
    3.”White Supremacist”
    4.”Hate Group”
    5.”Targeted”
    6.”Hate Message”
    7.”Hate Groups”

Seven. In a 90 second “report”. That breaks down roughly to one every 12 seconds.

Christ, talk about overkill!

I think “objectivity” hit the road in the American newsroom in about 1932.

Yea lady, by looking at your ‘concerned American family’, it’s pretty damn obvious you don’t really give dos grande burritos about a “future for White children”. Hell, from the looks of you, I wouldn’t doubt if you two aren’t freaking EATING the local White children.

I’ve been involved in WNism in one form or another for over 20 years. During that time, I have seen hundreds of local television reports dealing with the distribution of “hate”.

They are all exactly the same.

First off, if there is only one non-White working on-air at the station, I don’t care if he’s the damn weatherman, guess who is going to be having Taco Bell for lunch whilst packing his ass into the CHANNEL 10 ACTION-NEWS VAN and doing the remote shot?

1. Always the ominous tone (sometimes even accompanied by foreboding music….on a “News” program(s). I swear to Allah)

2. Always one of the “shocked residents” will do a breathless on-air shout-out to diversity. I’ve never seen an interview with someone who agreed with any part of whatever literature they received interviewed. Never.

3. Always frequent use of “Buzz Words”.

4. Always Insert SPLC/ADL propaganda.

Rinse and repeat.

4. Crack_Smoke_Republican on March 14th, 2009 11:57 am

Yet another excellent and informative Show! Thanks again Dietrich and Misko for the hard work your team puts in for making a message that folks can connect with…. and it’s done in a funny-serious way to boot.! Reason Radio is the best! Keep fighting!

You might find this interesting. Looks like the Chinese Leaders are having doubts with the Kwanification of the US treasury as per Obama and his Jews Summers/Greithner. Asians see blacks personifying African wildness, basketball, and singing-dancing in a cartoon kind of way. I’m sure they see Obama as pratical joke by Jews on the world. Overall, Asians see blacks as mostly incompetents that must be kept away from serious matters. Multi-Cult doesn’t fly among Asian bond buyers. They would rather keep the blacks in a cartoon frame of reference.

China “worried” about US Treasury holdings
    China’s premier “worried” about Treasury holdings, urges US to safeguard its assets

5. Blue Collar Brad on March 14th, 2009 12:38 pm

This is my last post, I meant VNN. I don’t know why I always get National Vanguard mixed up with them. Sorry for that. I know this is not much right here, but this is how I truly feel about you guys.

I might not get that many hits on my video, but if I even turn one onto this show, and that one has more money & talent than I do, anyways I am trying my best to get the word out.

6. Mary O on March 14th, 2009 1:57 pm

Excellent show.

7. Mishko Novosel on March 14th, 2009 2:08 pm

Brad,

Watched your video, good analysis, and thank you for the kinda words.

Mark

8. K-Sensor on March 14th, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks Men.

9. Blue Collar Brad on March 14th, 2009 5:12 pm

No, thank you. I had extra time so I am trying to promote & post these videos on different White Nationalist pages. Hope it helps. Please, everyone that can do something as simple as this, I am sure there a lot more talented people who can do an excellent on Youtube and get the word out on VOR. If somebody as computer illiterate as I am, I urge you all to do the same & come up with more creative ideas to promote VOR because when you do, we are helping to preserve our heritage.

10. Mary O on March 14th, 2009 10:50 pm

Regarding Rammstein’s comments, “And I mean adress it through more hip internet shows targetting the younger women.”

We especially need to attack the brainwashing; psychoanalyzing the media’s techniques. The above discussion was an excellent analysis of the media use of emotionally-charged words to demonize White nationalism.

Let’s consider the Esme Kinney case.
    (http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=90409)

This 13 year-old girl was raped and murdered because she was White and vulnerable, and then her body was burned probably after being sprayed with an accelerant, perhaps while she was still alive and conscious.

The fact that the perpetrator was registered as a “sex offender” did not help the police. My suspicion is that so many men are framed as sex offenders by vindicative ex-girlfriends and ex-wives that the label is meaningless to law enforcement.

Esme lived near a dangerous project in Cincinnati. Her parents probably had warned her not to go out jogging alone, but …

Quote from Esme’s blog:
    ttp://www.theesmeshow.blogspot.com/

Finally!!! I got to see HAIRSPRAY!!!!! I loved it!!! I felt so left out
    when my friends talked about going to see Hairspray. Now that I’ve seen it, I understand why they watch it over and over and over …
    (End of quote).

I haven’t actually seen “Hairspray,” but here is a description.
    Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairspray_(1988_film)

Quote from the link:

Tracy is sent to special education classes, where she meets several black classmates who have been put there to hold them back academically. The students introduce Tracy to Motormouth Maybelle (Ruth Brown), an R&B record shop owner and host of the monthly “Negro Day” on The Corny Collins Show. They teach Tracy, Penny, and Link dance moves and Penny begins an
    interracial romance with Motormouth Maybelle’s son, Seaweed (Clayton Prince). This horrifies Penny’s mother, Prudence (Jo Ann Havrilla), who imprisons her daughter in her bedroom and tries to brainwash her into dating white boys with the help of a quack psychiatrist (John Waters). (End of quote).

11. Rosetti on March 15th, 2009 2:38 am

Mishko, thanks for making that correction regarding “Hispania”.

For more information on where the term “Hispanic” came from, google the jew “Caspar Weinberger”. It’s just another case of divide and conquer, by separating White Spaniards from the rest of their European brethren.

12. smitty on March 15th, 2009 12:49 pm

Great show…..
    The overwieght mud is of Middle East descent, maybe even Indian.
    As far as the “littering”, I say good, but this is a better way, or in my experience harder hitting….. 1) Litter Jewish areas with small Mexican Flags or some other item they are for, but won’t want in their backyard….. 2)The “Love Your Race” thing is always good when signed La Raza or the “White Future” thing is always good when signed supported by the ADL….. Try it and you will be suprised of how it works…

13. Celt_NJ on March 15th, 2009 3:41 pm

Hibernian on March 14th, 2009 7:51 am, Wrote:

“Buzz Words” used in the clip, in order:

1.”White Supremacist”
    2.”Neo-Nazi”
    3.”White Supremacist”
    4.”Hate Group”
    5.”Targeted”
    6.”Hate Message”
    7.”Hate Groups”

——–

This nonsense is slowly but surely becoming ‘The boy who cried wolf’ especially on the internet. And Whites can disarm this simply be taking an American Nationalist position or even a simple White Rights group leaving behind the usual symbols.

14. Mishko Novosel on March 15th, 2009 3:51 pm

Celt, and this is why VOR exists. The nonsense has to stop, and the MESSAGE has to be shared. Discussing it on the internet is getting old, but like we said on the show, these shows need to be shared. The sleeping giant needs to be awaken, and we can’t do this by ourselves, we need everyone’s help… What are YOU going to do?

15. Celt_NJ on March 15th, 2009 4:37 pm

Mishko Novosel on March 15th, 2009 3:51 pm, Wrote:

—————–

Well for the past year I posted on VNN trying to convince so-called WN’s to being the process of mutual self-help and support. In the beginning I offered to meet other for a “survivalist group”. I was attacked ad nauseam with weird posts about guns, feds and milita’s. Even though I only wanted to meet others for a completely non WN effort of simple support when things break down.

I was went over to ecwu.org and tried the same thing. Stalked by more weirdos and their paranoia. I never asked for anyone to engage in anything remotely illegal or even WN related. Just meet up with a few local folks to find a place to store some cans of tuna where we can go if things get hot. Somehow WN equate that with “Militas, Guns, FBI, Mossad…”. I clearly stated I have no guns nor wish to engage in any WN specific activism and certainly nothing whatsoever of a violent or illegal nature.

I did meet 5 others from ecwu.org. I told them in person showing them detailed evidence of what I’ve done as an American Nationalist. They seemed bored and uninterested. And when I asked about supporting each other or even doing some safe activism such as against illegal immigration or outsourcing they again gave me a bored look.

16. Celt_NJ on March 15th, 2009 4:50 pm

Sorry, I need to proofread my posts before submitting them :)

17. Mishko Novosel on March 15th, 2009 5:13 pm

Celt I completely understand what you’re saying, but you need to recognize something. VoR is trying to speak to the people who are oblivious, the sleeping giant. I hope that helps to explain things.

18. Mary O on March 15th, 2009 5:25 pm

American Nationalism is not so simple, but American identity is now becoming difficult to define. Do we have any group cohesion as Americans anymore? With Latinos now comprising about 10% of our population, how do we define who the true Americans are? Should we include any Asians, and Africans?

A large portion of our public school curricula is not just anti-White, but also anti-American. Young Americans are raised to think that the flag is somehow offensive, and that saying the Pledge of Allegiance is “nazi-ish.” Our Founding Fathers are faulted constantly for tolerating slavery and waging war against the Native American Indians; but the American side of these issues is never even presented. This refusal to give the early Americans even a benefit of a doubt on these issues in the multi-cultural classroom is humiliating to White students. (The Indians were often violent; what did the government want us to do? Go back to Europe?) To have a national identity, a people must have national heroes.

US government propaganda has been pushing division (= diversity) for a long time now; we are all supposed to see ourselves as hyphenated American victim groups, not just plain Americans. Even the miscegenation being pushed in the media is only for the purpose of creating yet a new special interest group, those people who are born of mixed race.

The term “American dream” disgusts me for the dream is always defined in strictly materialistic terms; first, the dream was a car, then “owning” a house, then getting a free house. Why does the government use the term “dream” in its pro-immigration agit-prop anyway? Freudian slip?

Another problem with American nationalism is that one might be mistaken for a patriatard or a Zionist. We need a new American nationalist movement that clearly and unequivocally rejects Israel. If you use a traditional slogan like “America First” people might think that you are in favor of the wars or that you are being “selfish.” Also, so many people think that globalism is both inevitable and favorable; they will start shrieking about how tariffs only worsened the Great Depression, and therefore we should give all of our tech jobs to India. Until they lose their own job, they will not care.

Globalism is an analog of collectivism, but just on a larger scale. Does our school system or media educate people about just how brutal the Soviet collectivization really was? The government basically stripped families of their right to own property or accrue wealth; and consolidated all the small farms into huge, unproductive collective farms. Similarly, we are no longer allowed to own our homelands; that is, define our nationality by race or ethnicity. We Whites are like family being stripped our properties.

Saying that we are not bright and immature is insulting.

Celt_NJ: And Whites can disarm this simply be taking an American Nationalist position or even a simple White Rights group leaving behind the usual symbols.

Unfortunately, WN’s are either not bright enough or emotionally mature yet to do this. (End quote).

19. Celt_NJ on March 15th, 2009 5:27 pm

Mishko Novosel on March 15th, 2009 5:13 pm, Wrote:

———–

And VOR does it better than anyone else. As a matter of fact, articulating the facts in mature, non threatening manner without the typical WN rhetoric will awaken many Whites.

The problem is that….if WN’s(US) are “awakened” and do nothing, then what can we expect from other Whites who do become aware?

Americans for the most part are fully aware of the clear and present danger of illegal immigration, outsourcing and the globalist hell. Yet, they do nothing. That’s the point I’m trying to make.

We as American or White Nationalists need to somehow light the spark and give Whites not only a reason to stand up for themselves but the courage as well.

20. Celt_NJ on March 15th, 2009 5:38 pm

Mary O on March 15th, 2009 5:25 pm, Wrote:

Saying that we are not bright and immature is insulting.

—————

Sorry if you’re insulted but the proof is in the writings of WN’s themselves.

vnnforum.com

21. klaos on March 15th, 2009 5:39 pm

check out this video (Russia Today interviewing people in NYC about how to punish Madoff). At the the 2:30 mark this guy describes his prediction for a wave of Wall Street corruption cases by saying:

“It’s gonna be like the Nuremberg trials!”

comedy gold.

22. Blue Collar Brad on March 15th, 2009 6:11 pm

Celt, I came to terms that VNN are a bunch of argumentive mini Fuhrer’s. VOR is a totally new and fresh idea than VNN. If you want to meet people & have constuructive dialogues on a forum type format, North East White Pride are awesome for this type of situation. The ones I have come across are not your typical 1488′ers. Enationalist is also a great format. What VOR offers is an awesome white perspective fighting against the jew world order with above the fray shows. There’s a variety of personalities you can choose from; Mishko & Dietrich, the Patriot Dames, Peter Schaenk, and now even Edgar J Steele. I am personally in the Nationalist Coalition, I am not saying that they may or may not be for you but VOR is work in progress that you can be apart of. There is no other jew connected network that you can grow with, like Fox News, CNN, etc.. VOR will end up uniting more WN’s than probably anybody else. They are not egotists, but hard-working, strong intellects, and do what the 14 words truly meant.

23. Mary O on March 15th, 2009 6:28 pm

Cellt_NJ: Most WN’s see their movement as a social club or a way via the internet to express their anger. They do not however see the movement as a way to defend and support the rights of other Whites. Many of them hate each other as well as Whites in general more than the enemy.

So I digree back to the fundamental problem here. And it all boils down to Whites themselves. Every other ‘group’ has thousands of organizations devoted to them. Whites have nothing. (end quote)

I agree with your statement that some WN seem to disrespect other Whites, and a lot of our “leaders” seem to just use the movement to bolster conventional GOP candidates; for example, Sarah Palin. Obviously, a Zionist cannot be WN, and Palin was not even a good candidate as she also seemed to be disturbingly ill-informed on the issues.

I also hate hearing Christianity ridiculed and insulted by certain commentators. It’s depressing, and makes you wonder what is their point anyway. Then, women are often disrespected. That’s a big topic, I won’t go into detail.

The target audience is often young men, but they are the least likely to get involved in true WN. Why should they? In the multi-cult, they do not have to be on their best behavior; after all, who are they being compared to? You are asking them to give up their freedom. Rap, drugs, casual sex …

As for miscegenation, young White men don’t want to be told that they cannot date an Indian, Chinese or other nonwhite girls. For them, it is a loss of freedom.

Abortion and casual sex favors men. They don’t have to make any commitments, or get “bogged down” in raising children. They can be college kids and live the “animal house” lifestyle permanently, if they like.

Some responsible young White men will agree with us on many issues; for example, I doubt that many young White men would approve of “Heather has Two Mommies” being on the shelf of the local school library. BUT children’s literature is not likely to be a field where they feel they have much authority. Social issues tend to be of more interest to women. And mostly we are talking about social issues.

We WN have to realize that for a person to grasp what we are talking about they are more likely to be middle-aged.

24. New America on March 15th, 2009 6:51 pm

in reply to Celt_NJ:

I was kicked off VNN – after making useful contributions, including supporting Linder when pretty much no one else would – for trying to stop the circular firing squad that is the hallmark of WN “organizations.”

I did this in the case of Kevin Alfred Strom, and my position, ultimately was this:

A Federal JUDGE has made his ruling, and that is that. Further, under that ruling, Kevin Alfred Strom will be the most watched man in America outside of a Federal SuperMax.

If it’s good enough for the Federal judiciary, it’s good enough for us, whether we know it or not, whether we like it or not.

(Parenthetically, I understand Kevin Alfred Strom has a website which includes his side of the story. If so, more power to him.)

For this – simply advocating we support what we MUST support, I was banned from VNN’s Main Page/blog, and I have not been to VNN’s Forum since the junior high school food fights of the long-distant past.

I suspect little, if anything, has changed.

Now Is The Time for someone to step forward and Do Better.

If not you, who?

If not now, when?

The NEWP people seem to have it together for a starting point, and VOR is moving full speed ahead in developing an intellectual framework for future activism.

We’re doing our part.

How about you?

25. Blue Collar Brad on March 15th, 2009 7:16 pm

See Celt, nobody is bashing your point of view here. They are debating an intelligent matter and giving positive suggestions. All the best to you, Celt!

Hang in there. Keep listening to the shows. Either make up flyers for VOR and at night distribute them in a white neighborhood. They are not like other National Socialist groups that target jewish or brown skinned neighborhoods just to simply get on the news and be exploited by the jew media. Get online on pro-white forums or just other forums that you may be able to convert white people and pull their heads out of the sand. Or even go on youtube and make videos for the pro-white movement. I also have a Tagged page. They do not harrass pro-white people but it is like myspace, so I found this to be a good propaganda tool to turn people on to VOR and it is a great place to chat and get to know other white individuals.

PS I am just a VOR fan that truly believes in what the network is doing. See how you become a part of their network? It’s more than just a news program, it is a growing pro-white family.

26. Auntiesemite on March 15th, 2009 8:20 pm

To me, its simple..
    We, the WHITE EUROPEAN race must stand united in knowledge and truth, without the hatred and brow beating of other races. We, the WHITE EUROPEAN race must stand united in a civilized manner and convert our anger into a sense of brotherhood in the same way that other races freely do.

We can do this.

The neo nazis, skinheads, etc have silenced our entire race for decades now. Because of their behavior, I feel that we WHITE EUROPEANS are ashamed to be associated with them for the most part, not to mention the WHITE GUILT forced on us by jewish interests, which hinders our efforts, and intimidates us into obscurity.
    Our race, our people, our FAMILY, has so much to be proud of, Our accomplishments outweigh the accomplishments of ALL Other races combined.. But instead of pointing out that fact, we must only celebrate those accomplishments as if we are the only ones listening. Then maybe, we WHITE EUROPEAN AMERICANS can be taken seriously.. WPWW, and leave it at that..The rest will follow for sure.
    Nobody is seriously going to listen to a group of young white men, donning swastika tattooed, bald heads, head-banging to speed metal. That movement will never get off of the ground. I do not have a problem with their cause, …just their attitude and their presentation. We WHITE EUROPEANS must be heard, and we must be taken seriously. But in order to do that, we must take the high road. And make the “sleeping whites” see the facts that prove, that they are, in fact, GIANTS!

27. Mary O on March 15th, 2009 9:26 pm

Who says? What bad behavior? White violence against nonwhites is actually minimal.

And, this intense self-consciousness and self-criticism is actually self-destructive. We are living, breathing human beings, not Peace Corps zombies. As far as dress, manner and style, “to each his own.”

The NS and related movements are White, and they work hard at actually having rallies and demonstrations. Who are you to say that their efforts are no good? Just because they don’t dress your way, or use your favorite symbols? Because they don’t act like good little children?

Auntie Semite: “The neo nazis, skinheads, etc have silenced our entire race for decades now. Because of their behavior, I feel that we WHITE EUROPEANS are ashamed to be associated with them for the most part, …”

28. New America on March 15th, 2009 10:15 pm

in considered reply to Mary O:

you wrote:

in reply:
    I agree, if your model of the NS are the Swedish groups, all of whom are fit, wear nice, professional uniforms, and, being disciplined, do a really good torchlight parade.

I disagree, if your model is the American “organizations,” in general, and the American NSM, in particular.

Look at the videos of these fat, out-of-shape, wearers of ununiform uniforms, virtually all with a BMI (Body Mass Index) of, say, 50 – if we are lucky.

Only Bill White made any of them look even half-way presentable.

What are they doing these days?

Nothing that matters, and nothing at all of merit, from what I can tell.

They make us look the worst you can look, in America.

They make us look like morbidly obese, alcoholic clowns who are suffering from terminal incompetency.

Little wonder Briseis complained about the caliber of young men the “Cause” seemed to attract. If you looked at television, this is the only face of us you see – fat, foolish, and nowhere near fit.

That they choose to wear uniforms of men who were anything but fat, and unfit, says more about them than it does about what the uniform originally symbolized.

Every time they go out in public, they might as well draw a paycheck from our Racial Enemies.

After all, they are getting more benefit out of these clowns, than we are.

And, to specifically address your last question:

Because they don’t act like good little children?

in reply:

Hell, I’d settle for that, some days!

It’s because they CAN’T “act like good little children.”

It’s because they can’t act like like “good little” ANYTHING, other than frustrated, alcoholic losers.

And, from what I can tell, far too often, they have no need to “act” like frustrated, alcoholic losers.

It just comes naturally.

29. potboiler on March 15th, 2009 11:10 pm

On the question by White people follow the multi racial line. The video below explains somewhat how Whites have become demoralized.

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov explains how Jewish Marxist ideology is destabilizing the economy and purposefully pushing the US into numerous crises so that a Big Brother tyranny can be put into place in Washington, how most Americans dont even realize that they are under attack, and that normal parliamentary procedures will not alter the federal governments direction.

Bezmenov continues on demoralization in America

Look at Zimbabwe and South Africa, and see a portend of the future of America for White people.

30. New America on March 16th, 2009 4:27 pm

SUMMARY: VOR is now focusing on The Message needed to help Awaken our people, starting with those who have been misled by the Patriotard Broadcasters.

All should support VOR, in money, if you can, and especially in intellectual support – diplomatically – get The Message out. Mishko provides ideas, and examples, at 166.

Times are in minutes.

Note: Dietrich gets going at 150.

57 Dietrich- makework programs are extensions of social engineering

75 Dietrich- can’t think of something without words; that’s why freedom of speech is so important to control of Consciousness

93 Dietrich- no middle class except in White countries

95 Dietrich- the National Guard – the ones with the guns look like me – they’re going to hesitate to shoot someone who wants a future for White children – no compromise on this – this far, no further

96 Mishko- they’re saying we don’t have a right to exist – Pat Buchanan says this, and they call him a Nazi – they’ll outbreed us, attack us, and we’ll kill ourselves –

98 Dietrich- AmRen study – racial outmarriage, black man needed a quarter million more to get a White woman

99 Mishko- listen to Oprah, total crap coming to them, they don’t recognize it – more information, they handle it by acting retarded –

102 Dietrich- television absolutely limits your thinking, power of media to cause people to disregard the future of their own children – not in the abstract, their OWN children – they want to destroy that, and they’re telling you right to your face, and getting you to nod your head in support of it – that’s why VOR is so important – the power of media –

110 Dietrich- a news story – US Israel disagree over Iran nuclear arms threat – all US intel sources say no Iranian nuclear weapon, Israel disagrees – Jew-controlled Office of Special Plans placed over our intelligence – Karen Kwiatowski (sp?) –

119 Mishko- Iraq – called for us to be proactive to solve this, then have money for Haliburton – Iran is NOT Iraq – guy who sold faulty flak jackets David Brooks DHB Industries – had TEN million bat mitzvah for daughter -there’s a TON of money in warfare – look at the DOW JONES Average – thirty companies – 90% are war profiteers -

121 Dietrich- goal is to centralize power into fewer hands, and war does this – if you go to war, join the military, you will be the butt of the joke – the people who die, and the people who pay taxes –

124 Mishko- Pastor John Hagee – “Jews and Christians are all the same” – where do his funds come from – Senator Feinstein, laid low during start of war with Iraq – husband’s company made 600 mill USD – these are the most evil, corrupt people on the planet – fight back small – don’t buy food with a Kosher tax –

128 Dietrich- free speech encouraged by these people in the Sixties – NOW, “free speech” and “revolutionary speech” is a bad thing – phrase is now “change” – both parties in America are the same party – no free speech in America with major networks – for first time since Civil War, people are diversifying in looking for their news outlets – the iron is hot for VOR, this is our way of striking – we had so many listening to Steele, we kicked the server off – more and more new people coming on – feedback button on every page at VOR.com – this IS getting through – have received letters! – don’t believe anyone, find out for yourself – use GOOGLE – we connect to the larger issue of us singling out one group of people – there’s a pattern here – a CASE to be made – these other Races are using us, and pulling us down, creating something unsustainable – the economy is a way to put the unsustainable into numbers – Jewish control matches the collapse of the Real economy – not a fait accompli, not even close, just a matter of Awakening the Giant – the White RACE – this fight in White Media is the front line –

135 Mishko- you need to reverse-engineer everything you see – it always goes back to the same thing, the same place – Jews, and Judaism – the Internet is slowly going to mitigate your ability to search in their direction – everything you want to know, it’s like Obama – everything on Obama is being edited – AmDocs, Comverse InfoSys taps all conversations in the US – look it up – take the time to do it – don’t believe us – see for yourself –

137 Dietrich- all our criticism is name-calling – is it WRONG? – that’s what people need to be brave enough to ask their Family, and be defiant – in the Sixties they sold Rebellion – they found out none of it worked – the Experiment failed – disease, overdoses, damaged children – going along with the Jewish Agenda means “never having to say you’re sorry” – this Darwinian Experiment gone horribly bad – like we are being harvested out of The Matrix – true – your labor is being bled to support this entire non-White structure – they are a parasite, they will not stop – they will never stop preying on their women and children in the streets – White people are valuable – they are never going to say that – they are not going to do that – they are going as far as they can, your extinction – this is what they are demanding – that is what offends all of us here at VOR – if others of our Race want to mix themselves out of existence, if they want to FALL for it, translate television into Reality, that’s their choice – they do not get to insist we follow them – to them, it makes sense of what perversions their lives are – they love their children, but they want to justify what they’ve done – Heidi Klum married Seal, horrible child they created – she must look at that child and think, “I could have had a kid who looks like me.” – they chose that – it’s like free speech – their right to make Racially suicidal decisions ends within their own decision – they don’t get to make it for any of us – it’s worth doing everything in your power, this is worth more than anything that has been fought for before – wars have been fought for all kinds of reasons, but a Race has never been fighting against extinction – w embark upon the most noble of struggles, and there is nothing to be ashamed of – *the ones to be ashamed are the ones who want to remake us in their image* – those of us who are politically Awake and racially aware have nothing to be ashamed of – the power of media, put in their heads that they are politically correct to destroy their Race, and that’s why no one listens to them any more –

146 Mishko- A Warning to everyone – I live in Los Angeles – April 1, highest tax rate imposed on one state at one time – sales tax 9.25%, do not address any issues as to why California is going broke – idiots controlling the government – bloated, like what Bush did with Feds – none of them are our friends – many non-White government employees – first, assault weapons bean – then, tax the life out of us – in between, created laws so heinous for employers, all the jobs left – what do they do now? – tax the living Hell out of them – let’s not doing anything about illegal aliens, who don’t pay taxes, given them free medical, everything – Mexican crosses border, has child in America, chain migration brings all of their relatives with them – Blacks can’t compete with this – it’s all about demographics as destiny – what happens when you turn the US into Mexico?

150 Dietrich- you get something we do not want to live in – you get the Third World – you can only give away your country once – these people have elected themselves to give it away from all of us – like we have a suicidal person in the car with us who keeps tying to jerk the wheel off the bridge – KEY – we don’t have to be suicidal – we have no choice – the ship is going down, but we are not going down with it – America is becoming a place we will not recognize – Elders told to not stop this, you will be evil – what will they tell our Children? – example of story at beginning on Nationalist Coalition – issues of our RACE goes down with the ship, and not talk about it – why would they work so hard to push this – why does news channel go through all of that effort? they’re not as firmly in control as they believe – at this point the System is so corrupt it believes it is infallible – GOOD! – because it wakes people up – why are people more interested all of a sudden? – when everyone is happy – like welfare for blacks, paid not to riot – easy money for White people – same thing – people have better things to do than politics – what happens when the rug is pulled out? Economy changes, bills come due, reconcile this massive debt – it doesn’t pay as much to go along with the program – we see a bright future for people getting ever more political, and understanding, for the first time, that their interests lie in not perpetuating the System, but in seeing the System’s demise – once we get people to accept that America is not operating in their interests – will stop paying quite as well to be apolitical, stupid by their own choice, blind – this is the fight of our times, it is the noblest thing you can do, it’s the fight for your children – for a thousand generations before you, people have fought for their own – the recent past has been an aberration – history has gotten interesting again, we as a people are summoned to fight for the future of their children – all VOR hosts have signed their name on the right side – you can do it as well – many ways – putting a sticker up, sending money, talking with your Family and in your Circle who are political and susceptible to The Message – this is a Conspiracy for a brighter, more just future -

160 Mishko- everyone at VOR is putting out The Message on a silver platter – we can’t do this by ourselves – we need people to spread that Message – if you hear conversations, speak up – softly, quietly, intelligently – VOR can’t do it by ourselves – we’re giving you everything you need to share this – you need to talk to people – PERIOD – everything that has happened to us in the last forty years has not benefitted us, from Civil Rights, Vietnam War, to now, nothing benefits us – the only thing we’ve gained are higher taxes, a boot on your neck – gun rights, these laws, they SAY one thing, they DO the opposite.

163 Dietrich- It All Goes ONE Way – when something is amiss, that’s what you need to look out for – look for the Pattern – it always goes the SAME way – anti-White anti-Sanity – these people are insane – one thing if they ran their own country, and we could see from a safe distance – we don’t have to go along for the ride – we just have to get around their very powerful propaganda arm – every night, on VOR, that is our function – getting sane, solid people up to speed on the largest – the ONLY issues – of our time – all else is peripheral – NOTHING else will be fixed until we fix this – join us, become a bigger part of the Fight – send us news articles, educate yourself, find ways to talk about these things –

166 Mishko- VOR can’t do it be ourselves – not about making money – we’re about The Message – you who listen and download the shows need to share it with people, that is your obligation, that is all we want and all we need – burn the show to CD, give it to friends – you are on the ground floor level – share the information – “I’m not sure if I agree 100%, GOOGLE it, check it out.” – either the System will Collapse, correct itself – and it can not correct itself – the System is geared against our destruction -

168 Dietrich- the New World Order can not take place as long as there are White people – the Patriotards understand there are people pressing for the NWO – understand this – they can’t have the NWO as long as there are White people here, and that’s why they are pushing, as we must push back. Victory in this struggle IS victory over the New World Order. this is the Fight, this is where we draw the Line – Stand with us.

170 Mishko- 98% of what we have foreseen is happening.

171 Dietrich- the Patriotards will tell you all about the NWO, and can not handle the Jewish angle. Will deal with this – the NWO is essentially Jewish – does not exist without Jews – book – “Communism From Moses to Marx” – the NWO is a Jewish program – embedded in Jewish religion – this is what they are to strive for, and this is how a small minority can undermine the rest of the world – we are the only people who ever stood up to them en masse –

172 Mishko- this summer is going to be key for the future- Hot Summer – the opening story talked about flyers spread out – this is a great opportunity – why are White people losing their jobs? why? Jew bankers and controllers made decisions – EPA pushed businesses out of America, to China –

174 Dietrich- who made offshoring a good decision? who incentivized that behavior? – corporations are morally culpable, but to SOLVE the issue, you look to correct the System that made it possible, and incentivized it – entire industries set up around this – makes it logical to put White people out of work – this is unsustainable, and downright treason – we’re not asking for power – we’re asking for jobs, dignity, and a future for White Children – if that’s revolutionary, if we’re criminals for that, then we have no choice but to fight – they signed our death warrant – they’re not our friends –

178 Mishko- Look at what we are talking about. We are only telling the Truth.

Comments to follow.

31. Blue Collar Brad on March 16th, 2009 5:45 pm

I agree 100% with New America’s observation of America’s NS’s. I was part of the NS groups that like to play dress up. Talking politics with them was almost impossible. They talked about each other constantly and not in a positive light. VOR is trying to put us all in a positive light. White Nationalism is a religion to me. Whatever it takes to bring us back pride with morals, I am willing to do. It never does any good holding rallies of 50 people on a step making half crappy speeches while you have 3,000 P.O.’d people shouting you down and the jewish media hypes up the hate speech angle. I am just thankful for VOR, I really am. I am converted.

All the Best.

32. New America on March 16th, 2009 6:42 pm

I’d like to address one section of Dietrich’s comments, as it is of critical importance in seeing what went wrong, and what we can do about it.

Dietrich:

in reply:
    The Children of the Sixties decided to stick their finger in the electric socket one time too many, and have decided to force America, at its best and brightest, to commit suicide.

“The ship is going down,” but we are not going down with it.

We are making better lifeboats – a Racial Philosophy, and a Racial Model of Social Organization – for a better place, for our Race.

Try to save Los Angeles? New Orleans? Detroit?

Much better to develop the skills you will need to build the communities that, in time, will become the next Los Angeles, looking like it did in 1950, but brighter, whiter, and much. much better.

Dietrich:

in reply:
    This is the issue of Quality within the Race that Yockey described so well at the beginning of “Imperium.”

And, Lamestream Media is past the point of diminishing marginal returns among people with an IQ above 100.

Those above 100 are all-Internet, all of the time, and another part – perhaps the most effective part – of the Jew World Order Control System weakens.

That’s fine.

You can start a great nation with men like Hamilton and Jefferson, especially if you can keep this democracy thing in check.

“Lowest Common Denominator,” and all of that.

Dietrich:

- why are people more interested all of a sudden? – when everyone is happy – like welfare for blacks, paid not to riot – easy money for White people – same thing – people have better things to do than politics – what happens when the rug is pulled out? Economy changes, bills come due, reconcile this massive debt – it doesn’t pay as much to go along with the program -

in reply:
    It really “DOESN’T pay as much to go along with the program,” and that is the key.

The implicit social contract between governed and government has collapsed, and we are on our way to a much lower average standard of living.

We – and only we – have the correct Ideas, the Analytical Framework, that will help those who wish to have their Posterity do better.

Dietrich:

we see a bright future for people getting ever more political, and understanding, for the first time, that their interests lie in not perpetuating the System, but in seeing the System’s demise – once we get people to accept that America is not operating in their interests – will stop paying quite as well to be apolitical, stupid by their own choice, blind -

in reply:
    “…their interests lie in not perpetuating the System, but in seeing the System’s demise.”

They will have to shift their energies into more appropriate Forms than those negative energy drains the System offers, and that is where Race as the Primary Social Organization Principle comes to the fore.

Everyone have your copy of Harold Covington’s “A Distant Thunder?”

Good.

An EXCELLENT place to start.

Dietrich:

in reply:
    When Dietrich said, “This is a Conspiracy for a brighter, more just future,” I like to see this in the same framework as H. G. Wells and his “Open Conspiracy.”

Peter Schaenk hit it out of the park when he said, “When we use the terms and definitions of our Enemies, they have won before they take to the field of battle.”

Try this:

When talking to the people who have been most alienated by our Awakening – friends and family – turn the word, where possible, from “RACE” to “FAMILY.”

After all, Family is the Foundation of RACE, and is currently so out of fashion it may as well be synonymous WITH Race.

A conversation like this:

“You know, man, I look at what’s happening to this country, and what it means to my Family down the road. You know, I really want it to better for them, and…”

Start Where you Are.

More to follow.

33. New America on March 16th, 2009 10:23 pm

Upon consideration, essentially, the focus on VOR is moving from analysis to activism with better analysis. This show called forth the new common theme, which reaches across all issues, and can be summed up in the Fourteen Words.

And we should not be shy in articulating them to people who ask what we believe, and why.

The Fourteen Words are so simple, and if they need to ask “Why,” then we have the opening we need to address the issues of government policies of White genocide,

The FACTS simply not only prove us out, but prove that things are actually worse than we have said.

The Fourteen Words – now, THERE’S a message all of us can agree upon.

34. Mary O on March 17th, 2009 4:07 pm

In response to Celt_NJ; who said “Virtually all American Nationalists I’ve spoken to support America first and not, Bush, Iraq or Israel. Neocons are dipolar to American Nationalism. American Nationalists put Americans first.

Sorry if you’re insulted but the proof is in the writings of WN’s themselves.

vnnforum.com”

You might be right. Considered WN immaturity a lot while reading VNN’s Kate Puzey thread entitled “Idiot Kwaness Peace Corp Volunteer killed in Africa.” The thread contained some very important info: in particular, one of their news links had a comments section which discusses the huge number of Peace Corps workers who get raped, and the fact that evidently the government is covering up this fact. (Were Puzey’s parents bought off not to make any waves about her death?) To discuss the young woman’s brainwashing, bad decision-making and ideology is all fair game; but then the posters launch into a detailed analysis of her various figure flaws, ruining the thread and presenting themselves as a bunch of sex-obsessed 10-grade boys.

Despite the fact that Puzey was of average (or even above average) looks, graceful, feminine and dressed modestly, you would think that they were discussing a Playboy bunny or stripper or worse. This mindset seems to be strictly a White American post-1968 thing; women have always been rated by looks, but never has it been so cold, crass and systematic. What do these guys think they themselves look like anyway? The God Apollo? The figure flaws evidently indicate to them that she was not “upper-class” — didn’t spend two hours at the gym each day, didn’t go in for liposuction, didn’t wear the latest Guess jeans … but should we value her life any less for that ????

The average White would be scared to show up at a VNN event having read this and similar threads. Perhaps these posters should call themselves “Glitterati Nationalists” — they don’t care about the feelings of normal average-looking Whites.

Not mentioned in the thread was Puzey’s education at the College of William and Mary; now that might have been insightful.

35. Dietrich on March 17th, 2009 11:45 pm

New America:

Yes, it’s Karen Kwiatkowski, Ph.D. Intelligent chix are HAWT! She writes for Lew Rockwell and last I checked resides on a horse farm in N.C.

. . . and thank-you for the summary. I always try to stay extra-on-my-toes because I know you’re going to hear the show =]