Edgar Steele’s Nickel Rant Debut: The Road to Hell is Paved with Bailout Money

March 11, 2009

Edgar J. Steele launches his Nickel Rant on VoR! The written version of the rant can be found here.

(Note: You can also find a high-quality version of the audio here.)

15 MB / 32 kbps stereo / 1 hour 4 min.

Contact Ed: steele
conspiracypenpal.com

Comments

18 Responses to “Edgar Steele’s Nickel Rant Debut: The Road to Hell is Paved with Bailout Money”

1. Mark on March 11th, 2009 11:42 pm

I’m a big fan of Mr. Steele I have his book right next to my bible and refer to it alot. I missed his show this week but will never miss it in the future. I just learned that he had a show from the CofCC web site.

I look forward to Mr. Steele’s show next week.

Mark in Glenview IL

2. Contrary Mary on March 11th, 2009 11:52 pm

I missed it too! even though I had it on my yahoo calendar. I am preparing for a Celtic Fest (hopefully if weather permits) in Seymour TN on Saturday, so things are a tad hectic. I will not miss the next ones, I solemnly swear! Dang, as sure as I say that, the sky will fall :) Well, let’s just say I will do my darndest.

3. K-Sensor on March 11th, 2009 11:53 pm

THANKS

4. Chris on March 12th, 2009 8:17 am

I like Mr Steele’s stuff a lot but find he does tend to get a bit carried away with his apocalyptic prognostications, especially those outside of his area of expertise. For example, in this broadcast he mentioned his prediction for WWIII and Civil War II without mentioning what would trigger the world war and how the US could fight one while in engaging in a Civil War at the same time. His comments on environmental catastrophe also seemed half-baked. In fact, it started to feel like apocalypse shtick rather than serious commentary toward the end.

Hopefully subsequent shows will see him delve more deeply into his topics, especially finance, which seems to be his strong suit.

5. Celt_NJ on March 13th, 2009 1:11 am

Some might not like your predictions of doom but the evidence is staring them in the face. With 50 million illegals, 50 million violent non Whites and other “immigrants” including ‘peaceful’ muslims it’s not too difficult to predict what’s going to happen when the economy collapses completely.

Furthermore, the idea that Whites cannot get off their rear ends to save themselves until the terror is at their front door will decide the fate of civilization. I’m not so sure though about all of the police and military shooting Whites.

They question very well might be the deciding factor on how the coming Civil War will progress…perhaps from an American Nationalist front.

6. klaos on March 13th, 2009 5:18 am

Mayan calendar?
    solar super cycles?

What is this, ‘Zeitgeist’ the podcast?

7. Southern Son on March 13th, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello Ed and VOR,

Try using Audacity for better-quality mp3 compression, without the residual metalic sound, when compressing .wav files, or mp3 high to mp3 lower. Freeware. Mp3 codec also free. See the Audacity website.

Any problems setting it up, contact me.

8. Mike Conner on March 13th, 2009 5:51 pm

Southern Son: As a matter of fact, I actually did use Audacity to create the 32 kbps version of the show from the 128 kbps master version. I simply imported it and then exported it to 32 kbps. I don’t think the result is terrible, but, granted, the 128 kbps master is noticeably better (and larger).

Do you have any specific suggestions to export a better 32 kbps version using Audacity?

9. Canadian Kid on March 13th, 2009 11:49 pm

Steele is more accurate in predicting the future than the media is about describing the past.

10. Rob Roy on March 14th, 2009 3:03 am

What has happened in the last two to three weeks that has made it nearly impossible to download these programs?!?

Is it a setting on my computer? Or have you at VOR changed something?

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

11. Jeff on March 14th, 2009 4:59 am

Can’t listen to them, either. They’ll play for around :40 and then buffer into infinity.
    Never used to have a problem until about 2 months ago. What happened?

12. Ba Racknophobe on March 14th, 2009 5:07 am

Edgar Steele is obviously a very intelligent person, but he would do well to skip his futurology escapades. On his site he challenges people to prove him wrong. Well, he predicted an attack on Iran before the end of the Bush term. It obviously didn’t happen.

The Civil War 2 idea comes from Thomas Chittum’s likewise titled book, which is merely a translation of the Yugoslav conflicts into an American setting. Thomas Chittum fought for the Croatians in that arena and probably saw the conflict with the fresh eyes of an outside observer.

America is not like Yugoslavia and whites in America aren’t like Croatians. Yugoslavia was a stupid, incompetent and brutal communist operation, America is only partially stupid, incompetent and brutal. American whites may have been like Croatians at the time of the Alamo, but I’m afraid most white Americans are today so far away from anything resembling a fighting spirit that the white eagle should be exchangen for a turkey. Or maybe a plucked chicken.

The Croatians were united by a strong sense of national belonging, the white Americans mostly aren’t.

13. Mishko Novosel on March 14th, 2009 12:53 pm

Rob Roy, and others, I’m using Firefox and have no problem playing it from my web browser, so you might want to give that a try. Or email mike.conner@reasonradionetwork.com and I’m sure he can help resolve your problems.

14. Redneck on March 14th, 2009 1:58 pm

Mr. Steele,

If I may offer some constructive criticism; just as you mentioned Carver posting an “It’s the economy stupid” reminder above Clinton’s desk, might I suggest you place an “It’s the Jews stupid” yellow post-it at the top of your monitor when doing your show for VOR. Some of the audience here are still wet behind the ears and as many of our youth suffer ADD and ADHD, you’ll need to work the word Jew into your show at least every ten minuets in order to keep the audience focused. I am confident that this will be no problem for “Mr. Anti-Semite”. (Gosh Ed, You didn’t even explicitly point out that Karl Marx was a Jew)

Also when predicting the future, some of the audience here seem to prefer references to Hollywood movies such as “The Matrix” where the Multi-Cult good guys win, as opposed to pessimistic gloom and doom where the white race gets its ass kicked nearly to extinction.

Nonetheless, you are exactly what is needed here. It’s just that “Truth” is such a damned hard pill to swallow, even for such a fine budding group of WNs as VOR.

I humbly submit these suggestions and observations to you directly at CPP as well as in the comments to your debut show at VOR as I fully expect the moderator to censor this just as my comments on another VOR show that interviewed the obnoxious Jew, Bruder Nathanael Kapner, were censored. I’m not sure whether it was the link to your article “Never trust a Jew” or paraphrasing A. Linder “99% of Jews make the other 1% look bad” or “You can no more sprinkle water on a French Poodle and turn it into a German Shepard than you can sprinkle water on a Jew and turn it into a Christian” or Dr. David Duke’s run in with the infiltrated and compromised American Renaissance. Regardless, be advised that some of the audience and/or moderators apparently still believe in “Good Jews” and the tooth fairy.

Thanks again for all that you do,

Redneck

P.S. I did quite well following your predictions on gold and especially silver. I have also prepared as best possible to survive your predictions concerning Civil War 2, Great Depression 2 and WW 3. I hope to high hell you’re wrong, as I’m sure you do too.

15. New America on March 15th, 2009 12:25 am

Comments:
    I have long admired Edgar Steele for the courageous work he has done for some of the biggest damn idiots in the history of American politics.

His painfully gained experience should be taken full advantage of by one and all.

In particular, his piece, available on his website for download as a mp3, called “Let’s Get Small,” passes the test of time, and relevance, with the greatest of ease.

If I had listened to “Never Trust A Jew” when I was a much younger man, my financial estate would be vastly enhanced.

Indeed, from “Never Trust” I came to the realization that I had NEVER had a clean, honest conversation with any Jew I worked with. Indeed, in hindsight, I see that ALL of their “conversations” were simply tools used to distract me from ever being effective, safe as one of the goy, the cattle, the animals.

And, damn, but I have since returned the favor, on numerous occasions.

I have been fascinated by Steele’s analysis of how we have accepted the terms of what we think is “the Law,” and how often our people will foolishly challenge the System on the basis of misguided notions – and motions – that they think will have the power of the State behind them.

In fact, it reminds me of Harold Covington’s excellent point:

It makes no sense to try to work in the status quo to achieve what we wish to accomplish, because the State is totally devoted to make sure that will not happen.

I quote Steele from “Let’s Get Small” quite often to my Posterity, particularly these phrases:

“The Constitution is a dead letter. Get over it.”

“Fight the System, and you will regret it.”

“You have just brushed up against the legal system, and you want it to go away. You don’t want to Make A Point. Making A Point will get you in trouble every time.”

That about sums it up!

And, it reminds me of Peter Schaenk’s Great Insight:

“When you accept their words, and their meanings, you have lost the argument.”

This show kicks into high gear at 49 minutes, where Steele tells you how bad it WILL be; “prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.”

PREPARE.

I like his point that monetary inflation will eventually lead to economic devolution.

That leads to social devolution, and, in time, as Peter noted, we become like Eastern Europe.

Thanks for speaking the cold, hard truth!

PS – I recommend dropping the Patton music; it’s a bit too light. Some comments from another Rant instead – like “Let’s Get Small” – is really what they need to hear.

From 49 on, just keep those fifteen minutes in your mind, all of the time.

Thanks to Steele!

Thanks to VOR for raising the level of discourse in the Racially Conscious Community.

16. Rob Roy on March 15th, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks Mishko! Firefox is working and am listening right now.

17. Dave on March 17th, 2009 9:57 pm

Edgar’s got alot of experience in finance,but as far as predicting cannabalism?…
    To be sure we are doomed financially and racial acrimony will only worsen as our economy stumbles but I can’t imagine the all out civil war that he does(definitely local flare-ups).
    Regarding gun confiscation,that is a no-brainer,but don’t bother with trying to seize mine.

18. Ron Neil on March 18th, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey, Mr. Steele,

May I make a CD of your rants for distribution from my project site?

Ron