Announcing a new program: Nickel Rant with Edgar J. Steele

March 9, 2009

The Voice of Reason Broadcast Network is pleased to announce a “test run” of a new program, Nickel Rant, with your host, Attorney Edgar J. Steele. The show runs this Wednesday, 9pm – 10 pm Eastern U.S. time. As Ed describes it,

For one solid hour, with no guests, no callers and nothing up my sleeves, I will rant, rave and carry on concerning where America is going in the next four years. Expect specifics and detailed discussions of America’s coming collapse into anarchy, Depression II, Racial Civil War, World War III, the balkanization of America, biological pandemics and New America, with stopovers in total financial chaos and, even, cannibalism (the other other white meat) as we wind down to the end of 2012.

Everyone is looking forward to Ed’s new show on VoR.  You don’t want to miss it!

About Ed Steele

Edgar J. Steele

Edgar Steele is an author and trial lawyer who has tried cases throughout the West Coast, being admitted to California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, several Federal District and special courts and the U.S. Supreme Court.

He graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in 1967, then served four years in the U.S. Coast Guard, first aboard ships, then as the Commanding Officer of an East China Sea island LORAN Station during the Viet Nam era.

Edgar graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with an MBA in 1973, then worked for several years in a succession of financial executive positions for corporations, including the Controllership of two companies.

He graduated from the UCLA School of Law in 1982, worked for a couple of years for a small law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area, then struck off on his own.

Today, his law practice is noteworthy for cases that test the limits of constitutional law on behalf of politically-incorrect clients.

Edgar publishes a weekly commentary via the Internet, interspersing observations on the state of American society and politics with reports about aspects of the higher-profile cases he is handling. Free subscriptions are available at www.ConspiracyPenPal.com.

Though Edgar speaks infrequently in public, he has appeared on virtually every national TV network news program and been interviewed repeatedly for Today, Good Morning America, The Early Show, Fox News, Dateline, NBC Nightly News, Court TV (which devoted a full week of broadcasting to one of Edgar’s trials recently), Geraldo and CNN, as well as countless local television news programs and radio talk shows throughout America, in connection with both his writing and the high-profile cases he has handled.

Edgar’s recent book, “Defensive Racism,” an unapologetic examination of racial differences, can be previewed and ordered at www.DefensiveRacism.com.

He makes his home in Northern Idaho with his wife of 24 years on a working horse ranch, his three children having moved out and on.

Edgar wants it known that he, himself, is exceedingly politically incorrect.

Comments

24 Responses to “Announcing a new program: Nickel Rant with Edgar J. Steele”

1. Justin on March 9th, 2009 11:36 pm

This be good news me hearties Aaaaargh !

2. K-Sensor on March 10th, 2009 9:29 am

This maybe one the of the best moves for bot VoR And Edgar.

3. Eureka on March 10th, 2009 12:18 pm

This is Great!!! Finally something worth listening to. I hope he archives his rants. I can’t listen to him live

4. Mike Conner on March 10th, 2009 12:49 pm

The archives will be made available after the live broadcast, as always.

5. bruce on March 10th, 2009 1:56 pm

This is really great, I hope he pulls no punches as the these time demand a good voice. The archiving of broadcasts is a great point to forward to others who have never listened before.

6. Celt_NJ on March 10th, 2009 3:54 pm

I enjoyed listening to Steele’s various interviews. I’m sure he will be a welcome addition along with the rest of the informative hosts here.

7. Mishko Novosel on March 10th, 2009 7:42 pm

Eureka, that was a nice backhanded compliment. Are you saying that none of the shows are worth listening to? If so, why are you here?

8. expose_them_all on March 11th, 2009 12:38 am

Great news here, Mr. Steele’s insight will compliment the other broadcasting greatly. Nice to see VoR continue to add shows while expanding its listener base. I commend all those involved.

9. K-Sensor on March 11th, 2009 4:58 pm

This maybe one the of the best moves for not only for VoR but for Edgar too.

10. General Bobby Farrell on March 11th, 2009 5:22 pm

Ed,

Good to hear you’re up and running. Talked to you on Clay Douglas’ show a few days back, and want to encourage you to say it LOUD and keep saying it until enough people listen.

THANKS!

gbf

11. Taliesen on March 11th, 2009 7:33 pm

Sounds good Edgar. I’ll be listening.

12. Bill Thaete on March 11th, 2009 9:00 pm

Ed has been and is always great to read and listen to. You can try to prove him wrong but the more I tried the more truthful I found him to be.

13. Taliesen on March 11th, 2009 9:09 pm

Just listened to EJS’s first rant. He is truly a “Voice of Reason” in an increasingly irrational world and he has a great radio voice. Great “get” VoR.

14. John Ubele on March 11th, 2009 9:13 pm

Keep up the great work Mr. Steele!

Sincerely,
    John

15. Peter Schaenk on March 11th, 2009 9:13 pm

I think Ed’s first show was a smash. Please let us know what you, the listener, thinks.

16. Mishko Novosel on March 11th, 2009 9:14 pm

We are very lucky to have Mr. Steele. It was a great first show.

17. profnasty on March 11th, 2009 9:16 pm

The show was great. A little scary, but great. May you live in interesting times.

18. Nidwest Mark on March 11th, 2009 9:45 pm

Awesome job, Edgar! I’m sure I speak for many when I say that your talent of communicating common sense thoughts is akin to finding an oasis in the desert. I have listened to every show on VOR, and you are more than welcome here. Thanks for your efforts, and Mishko and Dietrich!

19. Bob on March 12th, 2009 2:23 am

Great show Steele!! I am a new listener and I really enjoyed listening to Steele and Schaenk (the only two shows I have listened too so far). Great radio Program!! Steele and Schaenk, if I can make a suggestion for a future topic, how about a show outlining the best way to prepare a family for the coming crash. And how about some suggestions on where we can buy much needed supplies? There seems to be a lot of disinformation out there on what we need to survive in the coming years.

20. K-Sensor on March 12th, 2009 8:39 am

Definitely a good radio voice. I’d like to hear more legal stuff though as this is his speciality. Each broadcaster should offer something different.

VOR address the issue as soon as they become known. Be the front line in news analysis.

21. John Duty on March 12th, 2009 5:17 pm

Way to go Edgar! The show went very well. I’m glad I introduced you to Peter Shaenk because it seems you both have found a better home / venue for your shows.

Having known you for some years now, I must say that you have been right far more times than you have been wrong with your predictions. In fact, I can only remember you missing the mark once regarding silver if I remember correctly.

Your book “Defensive Racisim” is very good as well and I have read it twice. I’d dare say this book will be considered “Prophetic” in years to come. I highly recommend it to everyone who isn’t an ignorant, blind, drooling, liberal.

Best of luck and keep hammering down those Zionist nails.

Call em like you see em!!!

22. Ed in CT on March 12th, 2009 9:59 pm

Great show, and so was Peter’s. Thanks guys!

23. Auntiesemite on March 12th, 2009 10:53 pm

Very good premier Edgar. I look forward to the next installment.

With Peter in charge of programming, even greater things are sure to follow.. This network should really pick up steam from this point..

Great work VOR!!

24. Celt_NJ on March 13th, 2009 1:37 am

Great first show.

Some might not like your predictions of doom but the evidence is staring them in the face. With 50 million illegals, 50 million violent non Whites and other “immigrants” including ‘peaceful’ muslims it’s not too difficult to predict what’s going to happen when the economy collapses completely.

Furthermore, the idea that Whites cannot get off their rear ends to save themselves until the terror is at their front door will decide the fate of civilization. I’m not so sure though about most of the police and military shooting Whites. Some may turn on the government themselves.

That question very well might be the deciding factor on how the coming Civil War will progress…perhaps from an American Nationalist front.