Schaenk interviews Gordon Baum – Wed., Mar. 4, 2009

March 4, 2009

VoR radio host Peter Schaenk returns with an interview of Gordon Baum of the Council of Conservative Citizens (as was previously announced here). Included in the show:

• The Obama housing (Affirmative Action) plan.
  • What’s the big deal about the Holocaust?
  • Pro White vs. Pro Truth.
  • Gordon Baum discusses his organization and its mission.

Contact Peter:
shanktalkyahoo.com

Comments

28 Responses to “Schaenk interviews Gordon Baum – Wed., Mar. 4, 2009”

1. Drew on March 5th, 2009 4:07 pm

Peter
    I really enjoyed the show, especially your comments concerning the debate between Christianity and Paganism.

I’ve been waiting for someone to finally point out that the White European race collectively was, for the first time, united under the concept of Christendom, regardless of their disagreements and wars, vis a vis, Catholics and Protestants. Yes, the White race dominated prior to this Christian era in Greece and Rome, but no one could possibly argue that the White race was united as a self-identified entity in anyway at that or prior to that point.

Mr. Schaenk’s observations are consistent with those of Immanuel Kant–try as we may, Christianity will not resonate with any other race on a visceral, intellectual or spiritual level, as it does the White European race. No other concept can claim to be the common denominator, the unifying principle, without becoming intellectually abstract to the point of rabbinical absurdity.

Mr. Schaenk’s comments brought to mind the spiritual conversion of St. Paul, from paganism/polytheism (Cabalistic Judaism) as ‘Saul’ to Christianity, from the Inferno to Paradiso. As Mr. Schaenk so aptly pointed out, even the ‘neo-pagan’ Adolph Hitler recognized the power of this unifying force:

“You have heard of my earlier career in Judaism – how furiously I persecuted the Church of God, and made havoc of it; and how in devotion to Judaism I out-stripped many men of my own age among my people, being far more zealous than they for the tradition of my forefathers.”

–St. Paul, Gal. 1:13, 14, Weymouth Translation

2. maurice on March 5th, 2009 11:20 pm

Peter, about the perverts in the Catholic Church: is not only due to the influence of the secular society nowadays. Is surely due also to the infiltrations in the Church in order to destroy it as well described in the book “The Plot Against The Church”.

They infiltrate and then open the doors to all sort of perverts.

Below some texts from the book:

3. maurice on March 5th, 2009 11:25 pm

“These apparent Christians, but secret Jews, began centuries ago to infiltrate into Christian society, in order to attempt to control it from within. For this reason they sowed false doctrines and differences of opinion and even attempted to gain control of the clergy in the different churches of Christ. With all this, they applied the cunning of introducing crypto-Jewish Christians into the seminaries of the priesthood, who could gain admission into the honorary offices in the Holy Catholic Church and then into the dissident churches, upon whose division these secret Jews had so much influence.”

4. maurice on March 5th, 2009 11:25 pm

“The greatest difficulty in this situation was that those who had gone over to Judaism, and their descendants, followed their old tradition and allowed their sons to enter into the Catholic priesthood, as a result of which they could even rise and occupy the bishops’ chairs, which thus served to provide the Jews with aid in their conspiracies against the Catholic faith. This is the typical case of activity of the “Jewish Fifth Column” which had infiltrated into the Church, whose destructive activity can be traced up to our days.”

5. Hoody Doody on March 6th, 2009 2:47 am

Peter you first hour IMO is a worthy and IMPORTANT lecture to GET OUT TO THE FOLK, but you and and your group do not think it worthy enough to have in TWO parts.

Don’t you know that many cant not burn a C.D. because its a two hour recordeing, rather than two ONE Hour shows.

Okay, so be it.

6. K-Sensor on March 6th, 2009 1:42 pm

Edgar Steel also guest starred on Rick Adams Show on the 4th of this month. It will be great to have his own show here. really looking forward to the legal conversation and how people will be able to deal with the corrupt establishment.

7. Blue Collar Brad on March 6th, 2009 1:59 pm

Thank you for not letting the jews kill Christ a second time by having the White Nationalists put him back on the Cross to die just like the Romans did for the jews 2000 yrs ago. I know your approach is not dogmatic or flat Earth perception. To the response about the Catholic priests being homosexual, the jews are trying to make us all homosexual due to the popular culture. So, if you choose to amplify one groups risky or perverted behavior, to say the jewish media will do anything to discredit Christ and his followers. Those priests were human like us all and should be punished for their mistakes, just as all rabbi’s should be punished for their mistakes and all heterosexual perverts should be punished for their immoral abuse to minors and their mistakes. I am not a Catholic but that’s beside the point. The good Catholic priests are either ignored or are the ones who deny the holocaust and the evil jews ostracize them and declare heresy on them. And to any historian revisionist, or so-called National Socialist, who listens to the show, must understand that Hitler and most of the National Socialists was Christian. If you don’t believe this fact start looking up old photographs and National Socialist death cards. I assure you that I am not leading you astray on these facts. Thanks once again, Peter, for not letting the jews, having my heritage, kill Christ a second time.

8. Obadiah 1:18 on March 6th, 2009 11:19 pm

I doubt that Edgar Steele will be doing a show on this network, if his latest Nickel Rant is anything to go by:

“Two weeks ago, I recorded several segments for a test radio show of my own that I increasingly doubt will see the light of day unless I simply release them on my own web site, which I may well do, as the contents rapidly are becoming stale. Stay tuned. I have had discussions with an upstart Internet radio network about a regular weekly show, but they seem unable to deliver the freight even on my test show, so I doubt the viability of a weekly show with them. “

9. Mike Conner on March 6th, 2009 11:23 pm

Mr. Steele’s concerns have been addressed, and the show is going forward.

10. K-Sensor on March 6th, 2009 11:25 pm

Personally I’d like to see Rick Adams on here. Now that man is a pleasure and willing body. He says he hates computers, but he’s always happy and open to make things work.

11. K-Sensor on March 6th, 2009 11:29 pm

I’d listen to Edgar even if he was talking about his weekly legal matters. Lets hear about his cases and what’s happening witht he stop gaps in the system.

The way he was talking on Rick Adams show, he was nothing to lose are having alot of fun and exposure.

12. New America on March 7th, 2009 12:14 am

in reply to K-Sensor:

you wrote:

in reply:
    Indeed.

I was so impressed when Adams, the self-proclaimed Half-Witted Old Fool “Radio Avenger” took to the air the night Peter was summarily fired, and laid his job on the line for the First Amendment, because he, like Peter, “can handle the truth.”

Oh, I’m sorry.

He NEVER did that, or anything like it…

Well, I know his two-fisted, no-holds-barred discussion of the Jews and how they are working to destroy Western Civilization, and its Christian foundation, is really, really inspiring…

No, wait.

He never said anything like that, either.

Matter of fact, he – like the rest of the Patriotards – simply provide entertainment for the rubes, at the expense of telling them the Truth about their situation.

K-Sensor, this praising RBNers is a nasty, foolish, ignorant, passive-aggressive habit you have.

Why don’t you just go over there, get your little pat on the head from your loser buddies, and leave us, your betters, alone?

13. Hoody Doody on March 7th, 2009 11:35 am

K-Sensor:

That Avatar title says it all. Case closed.

14. Crack_Smoke_Republican on March 7th, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Peter,

I posted this one to help out. It got 450 hits.

Cheers,

– The CSR

15. Celt_nj on March 7th, 2009 2:33 pm

Hoody Doody on March 6th, 2009 2:47 am, Wrote:

Okay, so be it.

—–

Get this free MP3 splitter http://www.nch.com.au/splitter/index.html

Can break up the file in parts or by time segments.

16. Celt_nj on March 7th, 2009 2:53 pm

I especially enjoyed Peter’s “Pro White vs. Pro Truth” discussion.

Not only an articulate but relevant observation of current politics. Many of us(White Folks) that are frustrated at the current political model can not only take comfort but use such a model to engage in activism. As Peter has stated before, when you define yourself as a “racist”, especially in public, they have already won.

But if you, in the public forum at a demonstration for example define yourself as Pro Truth, then ‘they’ have no argument.

For example, engaging in some kind of public display against illegal immigration or affirmative action as Pro-truth or even as an American Nationalist begets a certain amount of respect even from the enemy. Even if grudgingly. Stand out there as a WN and you’re already have lost. And other Whites will walk away even if they agree privately.

The enemy does not openly engage in pro-whatever. They for the most part put Whites on the defensive. That’s how they always win. When Whites are willing to do the same, only then can progress can be made.

17. K-Sensor on March 7th, 2009 3:06 pm

I have no problem listening to Rick Adams. Does it affect my alignment ot VoR, hell no. I think VoR has amazingly come along way in a very short time. It can only get better. So My listening to one host on RBN isn’t going to bring the walls down.

18. New America on March 7th, 2009 3:54 pm

in reply to K-Sensor:

you wrote:

in reply:
    You “have no problem listening to Rick Adams.”

That’s the problem.

DIscussing Adams on VOR – through passive aggression, mentioning him when you can, or active aggression, telling us how great he is, and how he ought to be on VOR – simply makes a fool of you.

Ask yourself when ANYONE on RBN would allow Peter – or Dietrich, or Mishko – on the Adams show, just to ask a question, much less appear as a guest.

The answer is NEVER.

And why is that?

As far as I can see, they are in the business of entertaining the Patriotard drones with one False Flag after another, and that’s the best I can say about any of them.

Tell you what, K-Sensor:

Call your buddy Adams, and ask him, on the air, if he would like to have Peter Schaenk on as his guest “for the full hour.”

The screener will hit the Dump Button so fast, your call will not make it near the airwaves.

And if the screener DOESN’T hit the Dump Button, who else there will, before they fire the screener?

“This is the Radio Avenger, and my guest for the full hour is Pe… *WHOOPS! Looks like we just lost him, folks, but we’ll keep trying to get him back. In the meantime, we”ll discuss ‘Edmonite or Caananite – Which One Are YOU?’ with my good friend, and I know he’ll become YOUR good friend, too, Rabbi Sam Katzman. First, a word from Brother Hubert, the man responsible for the amazing transformation here at RBN, and then a quick mention of our newest host, Patriot ONE. His new show is called “Bring Back MY Constitution, And Everything Will Be Just Fine! Back after this…”

19. K-Sensor on March 7th, 2009 4:00 pm

Peter is working with Truths. I don’t think he will want to suppress me giving what I think is truth. Like saying who I listen to. I also understand Peter has said in the past he doesn’t trust Rick. I can’t see why though.

Judge them by their fruits.

I apologise to VoR if they think it rude of me to mention position but I think they would be more fortitude then wilting at the names of others.

20. Creator14 on March 8th, 2009 12:13 pm

I still am baffled how pro-Whites still try to prop up Christ-insanity to be a pro-White religion. You are wrong, Peter. Sorry. Jews invented Christianity (based off of a Jewish tribe, the Essenses, a 100 years before the supposed Jesus Christ). They foisted Christ-insanity on the Romans to make them a bunch of spineless, defenseless fools, and soon that civilization fell apart.

During the Jew-controlled Dark Ages, White Christians slit the throats of White Pagans. Later in Eurpose, Catholics and Protestants killed each other over the supposed “loving” religion. All of it with the Jewish manipulators manipulating more divide-and-conquer fractions.

There is NOTHING PRO-WHITE IN THE BIBLE. Lets see, the first half of the bible, is all about Jews – “God’s Chosen”, and how God favors them. The second half, is for the Gentiles, with Jesus the Jew, our personal saviour (whatever that means). For the Gentiles, we are “all God’s children” and we are viewed EQUAL in the eyes of the Lord (sounds a little Marxist doesn’t it?). Nothing in the bible says we should look out for the White Race. On the contrary – it promotes race-mixing. A good ‘ol Christian White girl will still marry a Christian Black man.

The only reason why the liberal Jews want to dissolve Christianity is that it is still in the hands of the right-wing who use it to oppose homosexuality or abortion of White babies, but more importantly, might use it to perpetrate their anti-Semitism (like Mel Gibson in the “Passion of the Christ”).

Part of the salvation for the White Race is to throw off the shackles of Christianity, and adopt a religion that is in tune with the laws of nature, and is explicit about White Racial Loyolty, a religion like “Creativity”, perhaps. At least Paganism was more in tune with nature and the Aryan heritage rather than Jewish Christiantiy.

21. Celt_NJ on March 8th, 2009 1:25 pm

Creator14 on March 8th, 2009 12:13 pm Wrote:

—–

I still baffled how so-called White Nationalists continue to bash other Whites while doing absolutely nothing. I’m Pagan and have no problem with folks wanting to be Christian as long as it does not support anti-white issues such as some Catholics and illegal immigration.

White Nationalists cannot even meet up with each other in real life for basic mutual help and support even with a Mad Max scenario coming soon to a town near you, Christians will be out there helping other Whites during the madness that will come this summer. What will Pagan WN’s be doing to help other Whites?

And yet you want to convert 100 million American Christians who could be on our side?

22. Jimmy Patrick III on March 8th, 2009 2:03 pm

Is there a reason why downloads of archives have been next to impossible to achieve the last week or so?

23. New America on March 8th, 2009 2:34 pm

in reply to K-Sensor:

you wrote:

in reply:
    We are ALL working with the Truth.

No one is trying to suppress you in “giving what (you) think is truth.”

The problem is, what you call “truth” are merely opinions, and, bluntly, pretty uninformed, and uneducated opinions, at that.

Take your incessant praise for this Half Witted Old Fool Goddamned Idiot, Rick Adams.

You talk about what a great host he was – in the context of his interview with Edgar Steele, and THEN you add you think he should have his own show on VOR.

K-Sensor, let me be honest with you.

You need help, and I mean, serious, professional, counseling.

You went from passive aggressive to aggressive in two sentences, and ended with what you really wanted after all.

Want the truth?

Try this, as a really good functioning hypothesis:

RBN tolerates Adams as a useful fool who costs him nothing to keep people tuned to RBN.

Do you REALLY think Adams could attract people LIKE Peter Schaenk, LIKE Dietrich, LIKE Mishko, like, well, most anyone of VOR?

No, and here’s why;

VOR is trying to be the nucleus, the intellectual foundation and developing body, of a philosophy that will allow people to be the Living Foundation of a new nation.

That’s why there is no idolatry of the Past, no senseless, blind worshiping of earlier versions of a Constitution.

K-Sensor, listen to these words:

THERE IS NO GOING BACK.

These guys on Patriotard radio are selling a forgotten way of life, that is, literally, gone with the wind, to people who sit in the runis of Tara, and do not see – SEE – what is plainly before their eyes, that the Tara they are walking through is a blasted, burned-out shell, and the Yankee Occupiers have cleaned out the gardens, and the barns.

These clowns are waiting for someone – Patton, Truman, someone – to come back and save them.

Hell, I’d rather have Scarlett O’Hara, and have her lead by example.

you wrote:

Judge them by their fruits.

in reply:
    Gladly.

Such fruit as they bear, is old, bitter, diseased, and foul.

Tear down the orchard, and start over with new prunings.

you wrote:

in reply:
    No one “wilt(s) at the names of others.”

Remember, THEY are the ones who “wilted” IMMEDIATELY at Peter simply doing a straight-down-the-middle interview with Bill White.

No, strike that.

They ran in abject fear at the thought that their little marketing plan was seen to fail, as White destroyed their conception of “democracy” in about thirty seconds.

Their “fruits” are all you need to see.

However, you will continue to be passive aggressive on this issue – frankly, it’s pretty much all you talk about here – and so let me make an offer to you.

Call Adams, get on the air, and ask him about having Peter Schaenk on for the full hour, so we can hear what else has been going on.

Go ahead.

Tell us when you are going to do this, so we can download the show archive.

Do it, say, Monday, as in “tomorrow.”

Go ahead.

Return and report, on Tuesday.

Let’s see what “fruits” you and Adams will bear.

24. Wolf on March 9th, 2009 2:13 am

“Peter has said in the past he doesn’t trust Rick. I can’t see why though.”

I can tell you why I don’t trust him.

It’s because he’s a brown-nosing, suck-up, go-along-to-get-along pathetic coward.

25. K-Sensor on March 9th, 2009 6:40 am

Rick Adams is already going on about the Jews and Racial-Dilution. I’m a little worried about him hosting Dr K, though.

RBN is questionable but their are hosts that surpass the company. Peter being one that worked there.

Like I just updated my RBN live radio url and listening now and it sounds like it’s a TV info commercial welling skin care and vitamin formulas. I guess these are filler shows when the hours are late for America.

I like how their main web page is using the new news slideshow app. VoR needs that to display latest news.

26. New America on March 9th, 2009 1:28 pm

K-Sensor, a question:

Just WHAT, if anything, does your report concerning the Adams show of last night have ANYTHING to do with the topic of this thread, the Gordon Baum interview?

Why, nothing at all, that I can tell.

And, that’s pretty much what the Patriotards want, isn’t it?

By the way, how DID your little interview with the Half-Witted Old Fool Old Fool go?

Did you get to talk about Schaenk for the whole first hour?

Why not?

What’s stopping you?

Why, you come over here, and talk about – even praise – people who think we are fools.

Judging from your example, they would be right.

If you MUST post such off-topic, passive-aggressive, uninformed statements, at LEAST post them in the Listener’s Comments thread.

And remember this:

They don’t like you, don’t care for you, and why you keep seeking THEIR approval is beyond me.

27. K-Sensor on March 9th, 2009 6:42 pm

A Black guy or it sound like it, rang into RBN Stadtmiler show today and Robby Noel show. He questions their honour buy asking then to question Alex Jones, then in Noel’s show questioned the stations use of Gold maesters that finance RBN and GCN.

Totally agreed with the man. A man of truth.

28. K-Sensor on March 9th, 2009 6:50 pm

I’ve listened to Peter for years and don’t plan on not doing so. I also listen to others with the messages that are worth. From time to time I also hear-in on those that I don’t trust so much, so that I can analyse.