Compulsory Diversity News: Episode the Sixteenth

February 17, 2009

VoR radio host Adrean Arlott brings you Compulsory Diversity News. In this episode:

• Octopussy: The 13th James Bond film – and nothing else.
  • Lord of the Mosquitoes: Bill Gates descends into the realm of super villainy in the name of malaria awareness.
  • Bridges TV to Nowhere: Islamic television in America – making Muslim culture your culture.

10 MB / 0 hour 29 min.

Comments

8 Responses to “Compulsory Diversity News: Episode the Sixteenth”

1. Kievsky on February 18th, 2009 1:54 pm

I can’t download this. Downloading it results in “default.html” not the mp3 file. Please fix this! Thanks.

Rob

2. Mike Conner on February 18th, 2009 3:07 pm

Hey Rob, my mistake! Fixed now.

3. Mishko Novosel on February 18th, 2009 4:11 pm

Too darn funny. These shows keep getting better and better. 5 Stars.

4. Skirnir on February 18th, 2009 4:44 pm

Laughed my ass off; keep up the good work :D

5. Susie on February 23rd, 2009 10:39 am

TO EVERYONE:
    I began my calls today to the House Judiciary members concerning voting against HR 256 and 262. This is the reaction of John Conyers’ office, Democrat and CHAIRMAN:

The first name on my list is John Conyers, Michigan. I spoke with a woman who answered the phone who basically laughed at me NOT because she has received any other calls telling Conyers not to vote for HR256 and 262, but because Conyers sponsored the bill. She also laughed about the Hate Crime bills ruining Germany and Canada and when I asked her to deliver the message, she hung up on me.

Howard L. Berman’s answering guy was equally abrupt but so far, the rest of the Dems are taking the message without laughing.

GET ON THE HORN AND JOIN IN THE FUN!!! CALL THESE MEMBERS……..
    Susie

6. Hibernian on March 1st, 2009 11:34 am

How have I missed these broadcasts? This show was HILARIOUS!

Can’t wait to listen to the rest of them.

7. Drive by Surfer on March 1st, 2009 4:35 pm

Just discovered this site and this show! Fantastic! It’s a good way to get others to join in as I continue my education and get my head clear of the jewish created fog that’s trapped my brain for so long.

8. Contrary Mary on March 10th, 2009 10:18 am

I love it when others dare to speak out such as I do. Perhaps I need to learn to be more creative, rather than so blunt. I cannot wait for Edgar Steele’s new radioshow tomorrow night at 9!!! Gonna love it!