Schaenk interviews Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson – Wed., Feb. 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

As announced here, VoR radio host Peter Schaenk interviews Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson, an editor at the Barnes Review and American Free Press. Peter and Matt discuss such topics as the Russian mafia and some of its prominent figures, the techniques necessary to create an effective revolutionary political movement, Russia as the best hope to defeat the Globalists, the events & effects of the 2008 South Ossetia war, and Matthew’s affiliation with the Russian Orthodox Church.

1 hour 35 min.

Note: A high quality, 128 kbps version (87 MB) of the archive can be found here.

Comments

23 Responses to “Schaenk interviews Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson – Wed., Feb. 11, 2009”

1. ty grant on February 12th, 2009 1:00 am

I have been listening to the network irregularly for a year now… I understand things, as to my existence in our American society, and I have the dedication of all who work VOR$# to thank for this understanding. This understanding is so powerful it effects every facet of my life. So god bless and thank you very much. I state this in the sense that I am actually comforted as to the reasons how and why I, a white German, Danish and polish individual, am so segregated and disliked within s&ociety especially by women. Thought because of my personality I suspect I have bee at fault for this. Nevertheless I share this in the sense that my understanding of society is warped and is like that by design. But the understanding that you all bring to me, I find, really helps me out when trying to decipher the bible. I can just open up any passage of the good book and read 3 or 4 passages and become absolutely floored. The words are like directions in how to deal with radical atheists in my immediate surroundings. Your work teaches me to understand that when my Jewish neighbor explains that she has thousands of books in storage I know that she has played a part in stealing quality books that have promoted European%^ culture. I know that when my brother in law ( a Jews#) does nothing and expects my sister to do everything it is because he views my sister as a cow/gentile#@… So as I thank you all and god bless…

2. katman on February 12th, 2009 4:12 pm

Gerald Celente

In 2009 we’re going to see the worst economic collapse ever, the ‘Greatest Depression’, says Gerald Celente, U.S. trend forecaster. He believes it’s going to be very violent in the U.S., including there being a tax revolt.

the question may be………is this a good thing for white people? can we take advantage of this?

3. Peter Schaenk on February 12th, 2009 6:06 pm

Katman,
    What does this have to do with the Matt Johnson interview?

4. katman on February 12th, 2009 6:37 pm

nothing really peter. the problem is that it is hard to post interesting links , the way they have this forum set up. we need a general posting area for general comments……

5. Peter Schaenk on February 12th, 2009 6:50 pm

Katman,

I will bring this up with the webmaster. It may be a good idea to have a general area for posts.

However, I would appreciate your thoughts re the interview.

Thanks for your comments.

6. Auntiesemite on February 12th, 2009 7:00 pm

Dr Johnson is very articulate and informative.. I have said for some time, as have others, that the Catholic church has been overrun by jewish sympathizing interests. Therefore neutering good Christian people and turning many away from the truth resulting in their turning against all faith in general. I found Dr Johnsons take on our current situation very uplifting and encouraging. I, myself fell away from the modern Catholic church at a very early age. I just knew that something was wrong. I sincerely hope he returns as a guest soon.
    Thanks for having him on Peter.

7. Auntiesemite on February 12th, 2009 7:07 pm

Also, I found it encouraging when he said that even liberals in Russia speak out about the jewish question without reservation. Wouldn’t it be nice if we too could discuss the issue in the US in like manner? That day may be coming soon. One can only hope for now.

8. Peter Schaenk on February 12th, 2009 7:53 pm

It appears that “Land of the Free” should have a question mark included.

Russia has fewer laws affecting the common man on the street, than the U.S., and we have more people incarcerated as well.

But they hate us because we are free…Oh, I forgot, the Arabs hate us for that reason.

Thanks for your comments.

9. Peter Schaenk on February 12th, 2009 7:54 pm

Please don’t forget to check out the file with the higher bit rate. It sounds very good IMO.

It is featured above.

10. maurice on February 12th, 2009 8:15 pm

Auntiesemite said: “I, myself fell away from the modern Catholic church at a very early age.”

But you don’t need to abandon the religion. If is infiltrated doesn’t means it is wrong the message until they started to change in the 60′s. Just become a Traditionalist as the group of Williamson or other better groups. Why this too large step?

I still think there is a smell of “divide et impera” as usual. And especially between the Christians.

11. Obadiah 1:18 on February 12th, 2009 8:25 pm

“Katman,
    What does this have to do with the Matt Johnson interview?”

I agree with Peter. I’m sick to death of people spoiling the comments section with off-topic stuff. It happens all the time. That there is no general comments section is NO EXCUSE for it. If you can’t post on-topic, DON’T post at all!!!

Excellent interview, by the way, Peter. The discussion on the Russian Jews — excuse me “mafia” — was particularly interesting.

12. maurice on February 12th, 2009 8:33 pm

Although they are good allies seems the orthodox have not so much experience in this fight:

“However, the fundamental difference in the conduct of anti-Jewish measures in Russia, in our opinion, lies in the much lesser role played by the Russian Orthodox Church in the conduct of this policy, compared with the Byzantine Church, the Catholic Church of the early and late Middle Ages and the Protestant denominations of Western Europe. ”
    (…)
    “All anti-Jewish decisions were conducted by state administrative organs, acting on the authority of emperors, state committees and ministries.”
    (…)
    “once again we must emphasise that unlike the Western churches, antisemitic policies were not conducted in the name of the Russian Orthodox Church.”
    (…)
    . In Russia, perhaps more than in the West, hierarchs of the church and professors in the theological academies refuted the accusations that Jews conducted pogroms and ritual sacrifices and were organising a ‘worldwide conspiracy’, as they fought for the social rights of Jews ..

13. katman on February 12th, 2009 9:06 pm

“I, myself fell away from the modern Catholic church at a very early age.”

well some falls are better than other ones…….:)

14. maurice on February 13th, 2009 7:47 am

But of course the source jcrelations.net maybe is not so reliable…

15. Zelea on February 13th, 2009 8:33 am

Jew loving, Turk controlled Patriarchate of Constantinople persecutes traditional monastery:

16. maurice on February 13th, 2009 10:06 am

Sorry Zelea, could you please summarize?

17. Zelea on February 13th, 2009 12:53 pm

Simply put, the Old Calendar monks of Esphigmenou monastery refuse to submit to the Patriarch or commemorate him in their litanies. The reason for this is Bartholomew’s involvement in apostate inter-faith prayer, his liberal, relativistic theology and involvement with the Judeo-communist WCC.

18. maurice on February 13th, 2009 10:22 pm

Ok, but I understand Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson is following some Orthodox Traditionalist group. Like SPPX (better I hope) or like the good one Sodalitium.

19. Roger Martin on February 15th, 2009 8:53 am

This is another very good interview and is a refreshing break from all the garbage on the news and patriot radio shows.
    I wish Peter would kind of mix things up with some all talk format and guest format shows.
    Peter’s views are what I tune in for in the first place.
    Although this may sound trite, I do not intend for it to.
    The interviews Peter presents are very good and it is hard to make a choice over either format.
    Thanks Peter

20. maurice on February 16th, 2009 8:27 pm

The guest was great. But I have a point that is interesting to consider.
    Is about this suport from Russia (and Venezuela and China) to the muslim world (Iran, Siria, Palestinians, Pakistan, etc.).

Iran, Russia to Boost Defense Cooperation
    Meaning that should Israel and/or the U.S. attempt to take out Iran’s nuclear facilities they will be facing Russia – and we are informed by a reliable psychic friend – China

Now read this:

“From the new data about judaism and his communist revolution this book (is referring to Louis Bialski’s book “Secrets of Israel and his Communist Revolution”) bring to us, appears, disturbingly, all the secret of the jewish strategy in the arab world, undertook with premeditated calculation by the state of Israel on one side, and by the Soviet Union and communist countries on the apparently contrary side, that in the shape of a pair of pincers are strangling the arabs, as per a secret plan, intelligent and audacious, approved in the occult organizations of the international Judaism which, by controlling both arms of the pincer, meaning the State of Israel and the Judaic governments of the Soviet Union and other communist countries, under the semblance of a fight more shameful than real, between the first and the second ones, has put the poor arabs under the terrifying dilemma that or they surrender to Israel or, to avoid this, has to accept the help from the communists, gradually falling in the soviet orbit, until converting in one of their satellites, to then go progressively succumbing under their dominium. It is clear that in similar circumstances, any of these two choices that happens will be beneficial to the interests of international Judaism, and harmful to the arabs and for the rest of Humanity, already partially conquered by the Judaic imperialism, and threatening the rest by this said new conquest.”
    (“Plot Against the Church” – Maurice Pinay – Appendix – poor translation from spanish)

So maybe is another machiavelic plot…

21. K-Sensor on February 18th, 2009 1:20 am

I recommend people download http://conspiracyhub.com/details.php?id=27&hit=1

It shows how the Vikings accepted Gnosticism apart from Christianity. their leaders where pulled into the Mystery School.

Very revealing documentary.

22. Sean P. on February 18th, 2009 5:24 pm

Awesome interview. Hope you have Johnson on again.

23. maurice on March 9th, 2009 6:38 pm

Orthodox and Catholics meet in Estonia. E. Michael Jones and Israel Shamir present on the Trialogos Conference on Orthodox/Catholic dialogue.