Mishko and Dietrich, 2/6/2009

February 9, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America

This episode is cut in a couple of places due to technical issues:

• Mark Faust joins the program to discuss “The Fifth Diamond.”
  • How to know if you’re looking at atrocity propaganda . . .

2 hours 18 min.

Comments

12 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 2/6/2009”

1. Blue Collar Brad on February 11th, 2009 11:14 am

Am I missing something in these broadcasts? Is typical black behavior out the window? And the Mexican invasion, is that no longer talked about either? Is this turning out to be another RBN network? I am I’m not computer savvy, but acting like this is some great privilege to comment on with this network & calling it a dictatorship. I am sure that is a real good way to get more listeners and to get more people who already listen to it more motivated, hmmmm.

2. Kelvinator on February 11th, 2009 1:04 pm

National Socialism is Anti Communism!

3. Chris K. on February 11th, 2009 8:36 pm

one comment and a couple questions here. I noticed that D&M kept misnaming the “Frankfurt school” as the Franklin school . I just wanted to clear that up so new folks don’t get confused.

Now for the questions. Can anyone point me to the sources for the Jefferson Quote that Dietrich mentioned about the United states common heritage coming from German forests and across English shores? Also, is Byron Josts new movie available to view online or for sale yet?

4. Revanche on February 12th, 2009 9:56 pm

Thank God!

There is a show! Excellent! You guys are the proud and the few “keepin’ it reel” if you know what I mean.

You know East Louis once was the richest city per capita in the USA in the 1960s. A most interesting fact.

Here’s a couple of choice outtakes:

And some songs from local Ghetto rats Thugs on Point:

Can’t forget Ghetto Brawl – a local favorite with the kids:

5. Revanche on February 12th, 2009 9:59 pm

www. youtube.com/watch?v=ojhVj7hd4nI&feature=related

3 Generations removed

6. Howdy Doody on February 13th, 2009 11:41 pm

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the IRS office.

The IRS auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney.

The auditor said, ‘Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, Which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I’m not sure the IRS finds that believable.’

I’m a great gambler, and I can prove it,’ says Grandpa. ‘How about a demonstration?’

The auditor thinks for a moment and said, ‘Okay. Go ahead.’

Grandpa says, ‘I’ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.’

The auditor thinks a moment and says, ‘It’s a bet.’

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it.

The auditor’s jaw drops.

Grandpa says, ‘Now, I’ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.’

Now the auditor can tell Grandpa isn’t blind, so he takes the bet. Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye.

The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpa’s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

‘Want to go double or nothing?’ Grandpa asks ‘I’ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.’

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there’s no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can’t make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor’s desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a break even.

But Grandpa’s attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

‘Are you okay?’ the auditor asks.

‘Not really,’ says the attorney. ‘This morning, when Grandpa told me he’d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and piss all over your desk and that you’d be happy about it.’

7. Revanche on February 14th, 2009 12:22 pm

Some amazing Mid-West Chimpouts recorded here:

8. Revanche on February 14th, 2009 12:24 pm

Some more Cincinnati action – amazing Chimpouts!

9. Wolf on February 15th, 2009 3:43 am

For the newbies,

Chimpout: ((chim’p-out) verb) verb

A term for when the feral Nigger beast feels that he / she has been in some way threatened or set-back by “whity” and like their chimp counter-parts, flips out. Usually involves screams of “RAYCISSM!” and tends to just prove the lower place on the evolutionary tree these beasts occupy.

10. Dietrich on February 15th, 2009 9:18 pm

“Is typical black behavior out the window?”

no, but aside from being funny and/or maddening, it’s not as useful as naming the cause. A whipped dog will growl at the club used to beat him, not his master. We are not whipped dogs.

“And the Mexican invasion, is that no longer talked about either?”

It is.

“Is this turning out to be another RBN network?”

I don’t think so, but haven’t heard RBN in a long time.

“I am I’m not computer savvy, but acting like this is some great privilege to comment on with this network & calling it a dictatorship. I am sure that is a real good way to get more listeners and to get more people who already listen to it more motivated, hmmmm.”

No doubt some things could be expressed better if we weren’t live and flying by the seat of our pants. Also, that is where some cuts had to be made, so you missed part of why the comments section is a dictatorship. Frankly, I think if you read some of the stuff we get, you’d have no problem with our policy.

11. Dietrich on February 15th, 2009 9:25 pm

“Can anyone point me to the sources for the Jefferson Quote that Dietrich mentioned about the United states common heritage coming from German forests and across English shores?”

I’ve been working on this. I blogged it a couple of years ago after originally hearing it on Goyfire. I have references to it, but can’t find full text of the letter itself, even though I’ve searched his archives in 3 different places. . .

The
    idea that the pre-Conquest Anglo-Saxons had known a primitive form of freedom that
    had its roots in the German forests had emerged in England by the sixteenth century.
    Some of the more radical variants of the theory held that the Anglo-Saxons carried a
    desire for freedom in their veins, and had a destiny to realize this impulse. These ideas
    found a very fertile audience across the Atlantic. Eighteenth century “Real Whig”
    historians like James Burgh and Catharine Macaulay stand out in this regard.
    -American Exceptionalism Reconsidered, pg.12

The opposi-
    tion of the Colonies to taxation without their own
    consent was a pure outburst of that spirit of liberty
    which was born in German forests, and in England
    grew into Magna Charta, and ripened into the Eng-
    lish Eevolution.
    -Beacon Lights of History, pg.224 (Talking about John Adams)

I’ll post more as I get it . . .

12. Chris K. on February 17th, 2009 7:41 pm

Thanks Dietrich. I’ve heard you mention the quote before and being an amateur historian with a focus on the Anglo-Saxons I had always considered it very interesting.