Compulsory Diversity News: Episode the Second

October 31, 2008

VoR radio host Adrean Arlott brings you the second episode of Compulsory Diversity News. In this episode:

• CDN brings you the story of a 7-year-old Australian boy with a future in flattened-reptile taxidermy.
  • Halloween Special: A spooky short story from CDN’s own David Shreck. The Hero Mervin encounters an anti-Semitic pumpkin and must fight back against the Christian neighbor who has a special bond with the pumpkin.

0 hour 33 min.

Comments

9 Responses to “Compulsory Diversity News: Episode the Second”

1. Allan Hampton on November 1st, 2008 8:14 am

More truth than fiction.

Allan

2. K-Sensor on November 1st, 2008 8:37 am

cool new Adrian Arlott. I didn’t know you hosted a first show, let alone a second. Grateful!.

3. K-Sensor on November 1st, 2008 2:02 pm

Different. Funny in part, but it’s going to take time to get used to the dry pompous humour. It would make a great play acting video.

4. Welsh John on November 1st, 2008 5:52 pm

Like it a lot!

5. K-Sensor on November 1st, 2008 11:40 pm

Adrean, if you allow me to criticise, I think the better format is the variety that you used in the first programme. I liked the Black women talking about the election skit. Get feedback from others too and keep the characters that work best.

6. Reck,Less:Abandon on November 2nd, 2008 2:00 pm

BRAVO!!! Great work ! I love it all, Please keep it up…..

7. Anders on November 3rd, 2008 2:31 pm

Amazing work. I’m afraid the humour may go over the heads of many people, but I think it is brilliant.

8. Yippy on November 5th, 2008 3:48 am

“The Merv and Mother character was a little too story lined or sophisticated wording for me, as in it seemed you were reading from a novel or a play. It’s funny though.”

I loved it!

Jolly good show Adrian.

9. Hibernian on March 21st, 2009 10:30 am

Just listened to this show.

The Halloween story was hysterical and sobering at the same time.

An outstanding job. CDN is like the WNist “Daily Show”.