Schaenk: War of Perception, Tue. 10/7

October 7, 2008

VoR radio host Peter Schaenk discusses the continuing financial meltdown, and responds to some of the recent attacks on Christianity that have been made by neopagans in VOR comments.

2 hours 1 min.

Comments

47 Responses to “Schaenk: War of Perception, Tue. 10/7”

1. Mr. Pagan on October 7th, 2008 10:41 pm

Pete,

Well you went on a humongous tirade tonight. Fair enough. You left a ton out. I won’t go into how you falsely accused me of working for the ADL. Anyone can look at the posts from your last real (non-recorded) radio show to see that what I am saying is true.

But you really went overboard. At least I think. Your assertion that the pagans started the attacks is a bunch of bull. And you now it.

But I do respect you for giving me the benefit of being talked to on the air. You are a fair man. And that is a testament to your character sir. I’ll definitely be the first to say that about you.

But when you say I’m an agent of the ADL or a covert jew, that is just flat out untrue. I would love to come on your show to talk about my position if you’d hear me out. But today you sounded like a fanatic. One of the main reason pagans are in fear of christianity is because of its many prostelizing sects. You didn’t mention that my friend. Instead you bundle all of christianity in one envelope. You know damn well that is not the case.

- MP

2. Mr. Pagan on October 7th, 2008 11:41 pm

We’re not your enemy Pete. Nothing could be further from the truth.

3. Peter Schaenk on October 8th, 2008 12:50 am

“And again, why can’t paganry live alongside Christianity like Shinto does Buddhism in Japan? You side-stepped that one I noticed.”

I guess you didn’t listen very well to the broadcast today. I said today that VoR was an example of Pagans, Atheists and Christians working together to form a network to fight the JWO.

I didn’t start this “attack” on Paganism. It was started by listeners on the September 25th thread.

It seems they didn’t like some of the theories espoused by E. Michael Jones and my comment re Christian morality vs. Pagan and Atheist “morality” or lack thereof.

My contention, is that Christianity facilitated a system that brought the White tribes of Europe together. This new Christian alliance helped create Europe and expanded Western Civilization to the New World and beyond.

Christianity is the cornerstone of Western Civilization. Western Civilization prospered due to the superior moral code Christianity provided to the White tribes of Europe.

This is why our moral code is under attack by the JWO, and why WN’s must not assist them by joining in on the war against Western Civilization and Christianity.

If you think Pagans had a superior moral code than demonstrate it by providing facts not attacks on Christianity.

Everything I have stated re Paganism is from the same source the original poster used to argue his pro-Pagan position.

Tacitus is the source. Look it up for yourself.

If I cannot read the historical record with re to Paganism in Germania, without people calling for my head, than WN /Pagans are no better than the Jews with their censorship of the historical record regarding the Holohoax.

4. Howdy Doody on October 8th, 2008 12:56 am

I agree with both of you and don’t agree with both of you.

One thing is for sure, Assembly of God, Four Square, and J.W.’s and other So called Called Christian outfits are leftist, and hate their betters and are pro leftist about non Whites and are not Rational.

5. Peter Schaenk on October 8th, 2008 12:59 am

“I agree with both of you and don’t agree with both of you.”

Good. That means you are thinking!

6. Howdy Doody on October 8th, 2008 1:01 am

Most Christian Cults are and would would have been considered enemy aliens and dangerous nuts 100 years ago. These open border wez all Gawds children, and if hes Christian my daughter can marry him, is not only insane, but these brainwashed folk are enemy alien collaborators.

phuck them SOBS.

Now with that stated, I love real Christians and my heritage is 1000% Christian, my body was not mutilated as a Child either. These PHUKED up churches PETER DO PROTECT Children from infant abuse/crulety, got it ?

7. Howdy Doody on October 8th, 2008 1:04 am

Excuse me, I left out the word “NOT” Between DO NOT PROTECT.

8. Howdy Doody on October 8th, 2008 1:09 am

Peter, though I wrote the above I sincerely want to thank you ever so much, and I must sent something with out fail to support this show.

Thank you.

9. Howdy Doody on October 8th, 2008 2:01 am

Okay, Peter I finally heard the whole show, and I must agee with you about the Forum Extreme ANTI Christian insulting types abound.

Of course as I posted above my feeling on corrupted Zio Christians etc. Peter is right IMO

The Anti’s have a ton of Money to foist a Dis Info War on US!

10. K-Sensor on October 8th, 2008 2:29 am

Saw on News Hour today that there is 64 Trillon dollars in default insurance. This means that the insurance companies can’t survive without avoiding to pay their contacted insurance.

The Insurance Companies are dying becuase of the bad housing loans, and general imbalance of imports vs exports. That balance includes wars for Israel that have outgoing costs, without earnings.

11. headsup on October 8th, 2008 2:36 am

Barney Frank Accused Of Having Sex With Children

12. K-Sensor on October 8th, 2008 6:33 am

Sound is too bassy. The finer frequencies are cut out and overall sounds muffled due to this, and generally bassy.

Did someone turn up the dials since last recording?

13. European on October 8th, 2008 8:08 am

It never stops to amaze me how every discussion on religion turns into a flame war within the “Movement”.

Less the case in europe. Whatever you are respect others and since religions evolve, they can be pro-white.

It is extremely dumb to be anti-christian in the USA since most are christians… One needs to reform and take back the Churches instead of bashing them. That is how they did it.

Being anti-christian is a huge strategic error.

Btw, I am not a christian nor pagan but agnostic. I see religion as a part of sociology.

14. Allan Hampton on October 8th, 2008 8:27 am

Revilo P. Oliver said Christianity is a disease of the brain. However, the USA governments are by Law (Constitution) forbidden any power or jurisdiction in any religion (last paragraph, last sentence, of Article VI and 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights).

Therefore any USA citizen condoning, supporting, or advocating USA government involvement in any religious agenda is an enemy of all Americans.

Allan

15. K-Sensor on October 8th, 2008 10:30 am

Peter you are so ont he mark regarding Christianity.

16. Seth on October 8th, 2008 11:42 am

Powerful points made about the intangible metaphysical war for truth and decency against the peddlers of falsehood and decay. I’ve heard decent Christian folk mention a spiritual battle in the past, something we can all see by observing the sick content of mass entertainment, which only subtly worsened over the decades. The trouble at the time was nobody was pointing out the common Jewish element involved on the falsehood and decay side.

In my view, our civilization is completing a lifecycle. A strong, vigorous civilization won’t have its internal parasites for leaders. They would be the slaves, outcasts or other bottom underclass. All prior civilizations have experienced birth, risen, peaked and fallen into decline and dissolution. Why would ours be different? According to what courses in Western Civ teach, ours includes Sumeria, Egypt, Greeks, Romans and the Christian empires of the past.

These fallen empires, completing their lifecycles, have at least two things in common:
    1) No reactionary movement prevented their downfall.
    2) Jews did not build and command the next civilization.

For ours, it may be better to recognize that it is going to end as such, as they all have, and that our vital mission is not to keep it alive forever with a reactionary movement, despite the growing number of parasites feeding from within and without. Our mission is to position White western men, not Jews, to take command of the next great civilization to be born from the ruins of this one.

17. Seth on October 8th, 2008 1:34 pm

I’m seeing the term morality posited by some nationalist speakers who do so because they are reacting only to the most readily visible decay symptoms in our or any past society’s era for that matter. But, morality it seems is limited to a passive preventive value against what is not desired in society. Values also include active modes not addressed by morality, telling us where we should take our civilization and this is action against the persistent temporal attrition causing civilization decline.

If we limit ourselves to a system of passive defense against immorality, we will lose our identity through attrition and civilization will quickly fall. We need a system that includes more than morality, something that gives us a purpose for asserting the desirable, other than “what not to do”. Values include what not and what to do together with the society we build, establishing and reinforcing common identity we might call folk and culture in our lands.

18. Mr. Pagan on October 8th, 2008 1:38 pm

One more thing Pete. You might want to mention that there are _many_ different sects of Christianity. What many Pagans and Atheists hate about Christianity is the overt support for Israel (case in point, the Dispensationalist Christian Zionists). This, alongside with the prostelizing is what is so repugnant.

Your assertion that Freemasons and Wiccans are Kabbalists is incorrect as well (generally speaking), but we can talk about that later. In fact the old freemason literature has very strict rules against jews being included – only christians were allowed in. But in the early 20th century this changed. Now they let anyone in.

Now as far as the stake burning goes, it was a political tool. Not one just to burn all the “Kabbalists”. Torquemada not only burned Jews, Muslims and Pagans, but fellow Christians that opposed his initiatives. You can read up on him yourself. Funny thing about, his grandmother was a jew!

19. Mr. Pagan on October 8th, 2008 1:46 pm

Oh yeah, sorry to rattle on. We do have a moral code:

Whether or not it is “superior” I leave to you. But there is one.

20. Allan Hampton on October 8th, 2008 2:52 pm

The Truth?

There are about as many truths as there are subjects. The truth will make you free, yeah right. The truth of what will make you free of what? Will the truth about Jews make you free of Jews? Evidently not.

What I do not hear much is the truth about government or more precisely what U.S. governments are created and instructed by the People’s Law (Constitution) in 1787 to do.

Is it true that U.S. governments are created to be ruled by the Will of the People (Democracy)? No, it is not the day to day willy nilly silly (political issues) Will of the People to rule government but that is what Americans are told and evidently believe. Except if it is understood that the Constitution (Oath of Office) is the People’s only Will for government to honor.

Is it true that the U.S. government is obligated to protect every, or any, American? No, it is not but that is what Americans are told and evidently believe.

Is this country lost to Jews, you bet, can it be recovered? most assuredly. Can American’s be educated on how to recover Constitutional America, that looks hopeless but hopefully it is possible. Those Americans that want a Jew (control) free Constitutional America better start trying to educate themselves, family, and their neighbor about the Law that Rules (if enforced) U.S. governments. The People, not government, are the Enforcer of the Constitution on government. The Ballot Box is the only constitutional “force” the People have available to use against government (Officials, elected Officials). With the Ballot Box voters hire (elect) every Lawmaker in the USA, and hire those Lawmakers in the House of Congress every two years – can fire them too simply by not reelecting them. Jews do not have the numbers to elect even one Lawmaker.

I advocate fire (do not reelect) every incumbent in the country (federal & State) come November. And repeat that process every two years until a change of direction from unconstitutionality toward constitutionality is effected.

Allan

21. Allan Hampton on October 8th, 2008 3:00 pm

In freedom morality is left up to the individual person and government has no say so what so ever. Americans judge, as Jurors, other Americans concerning crimes and no person on earth is the judge of sin and sinners.

Allan

22. Seth on October 8th, 2008 3:48 pm

Free morality and individual truths are products of our official state religion, that of secular humanism, itself a child ideology of the Enlightenment. My take on the secular humanist “liberty” ideology:

Liberal democratic society is a rebellious child personality (http://dbs2000ad.com/narayan/rebellious-child-personality.htm).

At some point in the past, the Western commoner took it upon himself, using the instrument of violent overthrow, to forsake his portion of responsibility toward the society-pact for the whims of liberty. The stabilizing role of duty now finds itself assigned to a few elected and appointed officials and no other. No wonder that a Nanny State and sense of creeping oppression arises from such an arrangement where the commoner is left to his whimsical follies and the authorities are charged with managing the resulting mayhem.

What right has the commoner, taking the self-appointed role of eternal child at play, to now question the governing duty-bearing caste? His contention it seems is that his appointed and elected surrogates continue to narrow the confines of his modern playpen society so that stability may persist. It is after all, the role these surrogates are assigned: that of society management. The rebelling commoner’s solution is to persist with his own laissez faire liberties and for the surrogate parent to leave him to his denationalized, deregulated fantasy world. Strangely, the commoner still expects his surrogate authority caste to make it all work somehow.

In conclusion, to fix politics, the crowd must again shoulder its own mantle of duty. But, for this to be an appropriate responsibility, the crowd needs its identity returned with the state returned to protecting national identity. Racial pluralism, derived wholly from the modern commoner’s liberal playpen society, divides and reduces national identity to combative fortress-islands of politicized identity within the whole, leaving society incoherent and ultimately, as we can see, dysfunctional.

23. Zelea on October 8th, 2008 4:28 pm

Democracy is based upon logically fallacious foundations, argumentum ad populum.

24. Zelea on October 8th, 2008 4:30 pm

Alan, by your own admission you are a relativist, so how can you claim that your views with respect to white nationalism are objectively true?

25. Allan Hampton on October 8th, 2008 4:52 pm

Seth,

No doubt that is all true about what is going on.

The Commoner must escape the duty box you suggested because it is a box without constitutional force. The true “constitutional” political boxes to control government, with the power of force, of the Commoner are the ballot and jury boxes. Actually only the ballot box has a force against government (elected Officials), the jury boxes can be used against government “legislation”, and Jurors can nullify legislation but cannot do anything to or about government Officials from the Jury boxes.

Constitutionally the cartridge box is not for the purpose of overthrowing or shooting government Officials. The cartridge box is for the purpose of defense when under physical attack only, either foreign or domestic attack. The enemy loves telling the commoner to criminally shoot up government. Oh yeah, that may happen but it cannot save Constitutional America.

Yes, Americans have a “Right” to Assemble, Contract, and Protest (Grievance) but none of those options, or Rights, carry any “force” against government.

While talking about political issues it is a good idea to tell the commoner exactly what he can do to correct the issue. The fact is the commoner cannot do anything directly about any political issue to solve it, but he can help fire (ballot box) the Lawmaker infringing on Rights and that is what he should do.

Government criminal acts involve “legislation” (all legislation for raising federal revenue start in the House of Congress) and the Commoner cannot legislate of repeal legislation.

Allan

26. katman on October 8th, 2008 4:53 pm

judges 21:25

In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

27. Allan Hampton on October 8th, 2008 5:08 pm

Zelea,

I didn’t say a word about “white nationalism”. I tried to say according to the Constitution what force Americans have to correct government. My definition of an American is any USA Citizen that supports the Constitution.

Without an “enforced” (on government) Constitution there is no Freedom or Rights at all in the USA.

Allan

28. whatnot on October 8th, 2008 5:35 pm

Peter has given some food for thought about paganism.

29. Z.O.G. on October 8th, 2008 10:09 pm

Um, can we get back to bashing Mookie Jones, please?

:-)

30. Peter Schaenk on October 8th, 2008 10:19 pm

“Your assertion that Freemasons and Wiccans are Kabbalists is incorrect as well (generally speaking), ”

Albert Pike is yet another well-respected Mason avowing the central place of Cabala within the craft. He wrote: “Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to Kabalah” (4). He also confirmed for us that Kabalah lies at the heart of Masonic cryptography, “All the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and Symbols”

Do a google search on “Albert Pike and Kaballah” or “Cabala” and get more info.

Pike wrote the bible of Freemasons: “Morals and Dogma”.

31. K-Sensor on October 8th, 2008 10:23 pm

Bull. No Christian would pursue you because you went on air with Peter.

32. K-Sensor on October 8th, 2008 10:24 pm

MrPagan said “I would love to come on your show to talk about my position if you’d hear me out. But today you sounded like a fanatic. One of the main reason pagans are in fear of christianity is because of its many prostelizing sects”

Note to above. I was testing quoting tags which didn’t work.

33. roscoe on October 9th, 2008 12:08 am

Springmeier says that the Pike family was a judaic family at one time residing in Holland.

34. Mr. Pagan on October 9th, 2008 1:36 am

Thanks for the info Pete. I’ll check out the references. I was in an antique shop and ran across a freemasonry book about 2 weeks ago and saw where they mentioned that jews were not allowed in. It was an old book too. I wish I’d bought it now. I’m going to go back there and see if I can find it.

35. katman on October 9th, 2008 2:51 pm

Um, can we get back to bashing Mookie Jones, please?<<<

attitude check there zog…

come on man,

don’t you know its all about mookie???? :)
    can’t you see there are enemies out there trying to get him even now???

how did this man ever get to be a radio talk show host?
    that should tell us a lot about this thing called the patra idiot movement which is filled whith hucksters and self promoters and liars……..

36. roscoe on October 9th, 2008 5:58 pm

Infallible Constitution of Roman Catholic Church.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/V1.HTM#4 and #6

Interesting remark about pagan Christmas trees. Acc to Francis McNutt in his book Papal Chamberlain, there never were any Christmas trees in the Roman Church until some converted protestants started the fad in the early 20th Century.

Added note–Cianfarra’s book The Vatican And The War is valuable in that it is written in 1944. This is b4 Mk sets in and distorts things. The Popes relations with Mussolini, Hitler , Stalin and Roosenvelt are all documented.

37. Seth on October 9th, 2008 7:39 pm

Ten minute video by an astrophysics professor putting the conflict into an appropriate, objective context. What’s explained is that humanity’s beliefs, not just physical being, are undergoing evolutionary development phases. The three phases are anthropomorphic or nature worship, anthropocentric referring to the three Abrahamic religions and Anthropometric which is the little bit White man’s science has revealed about our existence thus far.

The important thing, as we advance into our Anthropometric phase, is to not allow the secular humanist egalitarians continue to completely usurp our value systems. Christianity cannot protect us from this moral authority threat in no small part because its followers are mostly non-whites today and it is they who feel they benefit the most from secular humanism in the West.

38. Peter Schaenk on October 9th, 2008 9:29 pm

“I’ve asked you before how do you reconcile the fact that modern Christianity is advocating miscegenation and merging with the third world, and you didn’t answer it directly. Much of modern Christianity is in direct conflict with white nationalism, and the preservation of Western culture and people.”

There is a temporal world and a spiritual world. The two don’t coincide.

‘Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and give God what is his.’

God wants our soul, Caesar wants to socially engineer us.

Does Caesar have the right to do this?

I don’t see any evidence in our constitution or Bill Of Rights, that it is Caesar’s place to do this so it is not his domain, nor do you or I have any obligation to allow him to do so.

No where in the bible will you find any mention of “racism” being a sin. This is a Marxist word that was made up by Trotsky, if memory serves me well.

“Honestly when you look at the origin of Christianity and its history prior to the 20th century, I don’t see a lot of superior morality.”

I would argue theology with you Mark, but from what I can tell, you have no understanding of the basic principles of Christianity.

This is a shame, considering this was the relgion of your ancestors for the last 1500 years.

Out of respect for your White cultural heritage, it would behove you to gain some knowledge of Christianity.

39. Zelea on October 10th, 2008 6:27 am

The most prolific author on Wicca is Miriam “Starhawk” Simos, an anarchist Jewess. She credits the Kabbalah as being central in Wiccan mysticism.

40. roscoe on October 10th, 2008 6:01 pm

‘…..the more knowledge I attained, the less Christian I became”

This is called a Gnostic

41. george wells on October 13th, 2008 8:21 pm

The fact that we are questioning christianity is a healthy step towards freedom of mind and body. Once we have our freedom back and the ability to truly see with our eyes, able to see reality, we might be able to effectively opposed the jews.

At this time the teachings of the various priesthoods using the bible as a base for their teachings have fairly rotted our minds. Their is too much jewishness in most europeans that they are not really able to effectively opposed the jews.

Those who believe in the myths of christianity really cannot respect the points of view of a racial brother. Can we oppose the jews when we are not able to respect our brothers point of view? Paganism was a much more tolerant way of life. Judeo-christianity is about being right and others being wrong. A terrible religion.

When you discuss almost anything in the “movement” chaos results. I believe it is due to having a christian mindset riveted upon our people from childhood.

42. maurice on October 13th, 2008 9:11 pm

“The fact that we are questioning christianity is a healthy step towards freedom of mind and body.”
    Also this is very gnostic.

And about paganism:

“So-called “Judaism” is nothing but Babylonian Talmudic Pharisaism, which at base is crass paganism, pantheistic atheism, a conglomeration of all the forms of paganism concocted through the centuries. New descriptions concocted for this very old satanism, such as “immanence” (Spinoza); “emanation” (Talmudic Cabala); “dialectical materialism” (Marx) merely dress up old pagan concepts.”
    (The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today by Elizabeth Dilling)

43. GEORGE WELLS on October 14th, 2008 6:32 pm

Maurice,

Some people like to be free of mind and body. Some don’t.

Looks like you think thru labels like “gnostic” etc.

44. Z.O.G. on October 14th, 2008 10:22 pm

Mo-Reese “Leroy” Jackson

LOL :-)

45. Mr. Pagan on October 14th, 2008 10:25 pm

I was just giving the guy some crap. I’m sure he’s an ok guy. :)

46. maurice on October 14th, 2008 10:29 pm

Maybe you guys are free on body…
    Which kind of pagans you are? The Talmudic Caballist ones?

47. Mr. Pagan on October 14th, 2008 10:53 pm

No. There is no Kaballah or whatever in Asatru. What do you mean “free on body”? Don’t follow.

I do agree with Peter when he says that Pagans should unify with Christians, but this thing got really blown out of proportion. I think that it is simply the problem with trying to carry on a conversation via a blog.

I also very much respect his stance on levying obcentities in every sentence. Very noble of him.