Schaenk: War of Perception, Wed. 10/1

October 1, 2008

VoR radio host Peter Schaenk discusses the government-mandated “Affirmative Action” lending practices which lie at the root of the current financial crisis.

1 hour 13 min.

Comments

12 Responses to “Schaenk: War of Perception, Wed. 10/1”

1. roscoe on October 2nd, 2008 3:22 am

ognir is ringo spelled back.

2. ty grant on October 2nd, 2008 10:46 am

i get the idea behind what you all do talking about the problems.. Like in art school I learned that hard work pays off… One day, in art school, I could draw the human figure flawlessly, upon much work mind you. As I have worked to figure out the meaning behind what you all bring us with very little help financially, know that I am using it, the knowledge, to engague other people who belive in our system and our America… I taked with a driver on the C B this morning and as we conversed he was dropping very usefull hints that I picked up on and went with it.. Stuff like our furture were our way of life in america seems to be under attack. we talked about Palin and race issues reguarding our presidents elect… Thought im new at this, i learn that my persona that i must take while engaging in these conversation has to be stable and sound real… Yet anyhow to all : thanks for your work and you are all saints, i pray for you and your families … god bless

3. maurice on October 2nd, 2008 11:24 am

I’m starting to enjoy transilvanian music… Anyway, which is this first music and group, behind Mooky Jones talking? Seems very good.

4. roscoe on October 2nd, 2008 12:11 pm

Has anyone been following the noose incident in Oregon? Fox U has announced tha the perps were caught and suspended but have not released any details as to the race of those who confessed.

5. Peter Schaenk on October 3rd, 2008 3:05 am

Maurice,

I think you are referring to Ramstein.

6. Peter Schaenk on October 3rd, 2008 3:06 am

Ty,

Thanks for your words of support.

God bless you, my friend.

7. maurice on October 3rd, 2008 7:12 am

Rammstein? Seems they are singing in english… You know the music?

8. Peter Schaenk on October 3rd, 2008 9:07 pm

Maybe it’s another band.

9. Peter Schaenk on October 3rd, 2008 9:07 pm

Can you be more specific?

10. katman on October 3rd, 2008 9:15 pm

liars at wells fargo…..

they possibly have about 80B dollars worth of bad loans
    and everybody thinks they are peachy and great

would somebody tell me how these assholes got ahold of 15B to buy wachovia? probably got it from the bailout ……..bastards…

are we going to sit here and just take this crap? it is truely amazing. i go around over here where i live and there is absolutey nobody looking the least bit bothered about the day’s events. the sheep for the most part are just not paying attention

but oh they will
    and soon……

11. katman on October 3rd, 2008 10:10 pm

I get the idea behind what you all do talking about the problems.. Like in art school I learned that hard work pays off… One day, in art school, I could draw the human figure flawlessly, upon much work mind you. As I have worked to figure out the meaning behind what you all bring us with very little help financially, know that I am using it, the knowledge, to engague other people who belive in our system and our America… I taked with a driver on the C B this morning and as we conversed he was dropping very usefull hints that I picked up on and went with it.. Stuff like our furture were our way of life in america seems to be under attack. we talked about Palin and race issues reguarding our presidents elect… Thought im new at this, i learn that my persona that i must take while engaging in these conversation has to be stable and sound real… Yet anyhow to all : thanks for your work and you are all saints, i pray for you and your families … god bless<<<

i dont’ know how those guys stay in business with diesel going for about $4.50/gallon …

12. Howdy Doody on October 4th, 2008 2:32 am

Peter then enemy alien spawn of F.D.R. L.B.J. in 1952 supported 100% aid for France in Viet Nam and the Bombing of Hanoi Viet Nam.

No wonder Carrol’s Bio on LBJ has left out so much matzo ball history.