Dietrich and Mishko, 9/26/2008

September 28, 2008

Dietrich and Mishko on financial scams and Jewish hate.

Comments

10 Responses to “Dietrich and Mishko, 9/26/2008”

1. O*R*I*O*N on September 28th, 2008 8:22 pm

Will Marc Krieger ever return?

2. K-Sensor on September 29th, 2008 11:27 am

Thumbs up to professionalism. The new audio start is great.

3. K-Sensor on September 29th, 2008 11:29 am

Oh wait the start isn’t a introduction audio piece. The audio quality is much better!

4. Blue Collar Brad on September 29th, 2008 6:30 pm

Great show guys. I want to especially thank you for bringing up that Dead Goyim clip. I’m going to send that out to everyone I know on my You tube page like you guys exposing the jew one person at a time. All the best, keep up the good work.

5. K-Sensor on September 29th, 2008 8:00 pm

Dietrich I can see how you can believe in macro-evolution.

6. K-Sensor on September 29th, 2008 8:00 pm

Dietrich I can’t see how you can believe in macro-evolution.

7. D.Fitzgerald on September 29th, 2008 11:40 pm

Miss your analysis/thoughts on VNN Forum guys…especially now the SHTF on money matters.

It ain’t been the same without the old FTL crew.

I will be here on a regular basis , as you have a low – bandwidth stream for us few folks still on dial-up.

I should have come over to VOR earlier…

8. ty grant on September 30th, 2008 10:47 am

the audio clip about the funeral was excelent… i think it goes to show the dramatic and biological difference within the perception of LIFE between jews and WHITES.. thanks for your dedication and perserverence. and great comment about “being in the 20th centery” Question for the Jew??? the jew, will rape our land, our women, and our culture?? If this point get you made then throw out your cat for meowing then through out your fiswh because the swim, Get the point???

9. AuntieSemite on October 3rd, 2008 6:11 am

I have listened to this show twice now. And I may listen for a third time.
    I agree with the idea that Jews get many awards because their cohorts are on the review boards of the committees that decide who gets them, who doesn’t, and why.
    12 foot golden statue!! CLASSIC!!
    Jews marrying non-jews to “upgrade” their genetic stock..
    “You ‘guiyum’ should bury your f&%#ing dead”..
    I could go on, and on.
    Great Show!!!

I hope I can listen to the show live tonight..(fingers crossed)

10. Marwinsing on October 18th, 2008 1:03 pm

It’s super to be in touch with VoR again after a mission ducking out of Afreaka and as always hearing you guys broadcast makes us feel like we’re in the best of company.

Mark ‘the trailer trash terrorist’ (from a mobile home somewhere on the isle of Britain)