Peter Schaenk, Wed. 9/17/08: The War of Perception

September 17, 2008

This archive contains 98 minutes of original live broadcast. Unfortunately, the first 20 minutes of this broadcast was lost. But, what was recovered is still worth the download.

Comments

16 Responses to “Peter Schaenk, Wed. 9/17/08: The War of Perception”

1. Howdy Doody on September 17th, 2008 11:18 pm

As with the 16th show, this won’t load either.

Thank you.

2. roscoe on September 18th, 2008 2:28 am

Hypothesis– Sun revolves around the Earth. Is there anyone among the various heretics present in this forum who believes this to be true? Remembering that science has proven the Sun is in motion but not around the Earth.

3. roscoe on September 18th, 2008 3:50 am

David icke is on Art Baal at this time talking about 2012.

Bo Gritz(Rambo/Kurtz) is MK Ultra.

Just because the judaucs run everthing doesn’t mean necessarily that Shape Shifters and Lizards don’t exist. At this moment Noory is asking Icke who ‘They’ is.

4. roscoe on September 18th, 2008 4:04 am

Even among the Judaics there probably are some whom are not shape–shifting reptillians.

Icke is going to take calls the next hour.

5. saltriver on September 18th, 2008 10:18 am

this download isn’t working either. ?

6. Yippy on September 18th, 2008 12:24 pm

Comment from the Guardian newspaper comments section:

“Women are returning to pre-Christian practices for the simple reason that we as a civilization are shifting from a Masculine (uni) worldview to a Feminine (poly) worldview.

There is no one dominate voice of reason anymore, rather multiple belief systems converging on a common morality and principles.

Love it or hate it, that’s what’s happening.”

7. katman on September 18th, 2008 1:03 pm

got gold?????

8. Dacian on September 18th, 2008 4:53 pm

Guys, the link for this and the previous shows is still broken!

9. Charles Martel on September 18th, 2008 5:44 pm

The link to the .mp3 is busted.

10. K-Sensor on September 18th, 2008 9:52 pm

Peter you maybe interested in John Stadtmiller talking on Michael Collins Piper show, about Jews and the question who is Jew, and what terms to use. This subject was brought up after a caller (Robert) phoned in and pressed Piper to call out the truth.

The show is Thursday show the 18th.

11. K-Sensor on September 18th, 2008 10:00 pm

Stadtmiller closes with saying he loves all the Jews. Remember this is on Piper’s show.

12. katman on September 18th, 2008 11:37 pm

I had to go back and listen to the archive on MCP’s show. I can’t believe stadtimiller saying this crap. AFP makes this big deal out of this so-called alliance with these so-called anti zionist hasidic jews from new york……good grief……this is classic good cop bad cop stuff , ala peter shank………..stadtmiller says he loves jews huh? amazing. what a ass kisser. oh we have lots of jews listening to this network and we sure don’t want them to get the wrong idea. I was listening during that call when this guy calls in, saying something along the lines that MCP should not paint with a broad brush while condeming jews for supporting an attack on Iran. I found something interesting to read on the internet and I decided that MCP’s show was boring me as usual so I cut it off and then I read where I missed Stadtmiller calling in. Man it must have been important or he would not have took the time to do this. Its all about money with this guy. Always was and always will be. Heck, Alex Jones was the one that told him to come down here to Texas because he said he could make a lot of money here about patriotard stuff. That is about the most politically correct, bullshit, I have ever heard on RBN and it really doesn’t matter that much to me since I hardly listen to it much anymore anyway. MCP is a complete bore and always was. So Stadtmiller bows the knee to the men with big noses??? It really comes as no surprise to me. Well you can’t talk about jews on RBN because the jews that listen can’t handle the truth……….

13. K-Sensor on September 19th, 2008 12:30 am

Here here Katman. Piper is so boring and self opininated. He constantly bolsters himself on air and talks about his past triumphs.

I was hoping to hear Robbie Noel’s show live but got Piper.

14. Mike @ VOR on September 19th, 2008 2:13 am

This archive download was not correct due to a computer glitch –I replaced the file with correct file, which is 98 min of original live broadcast. Unfortunately, the first 20 minutes of this broadcast was lost. But, what was recovered is still worth the download.

We regret some of the problems that have occurred this week. We are improving our practices, and will be making fewer mistakes moving forward.

15. Roy on September 19th, 2008 11:34 am

Here is/was a post I placed at theinfounderground –

Stadtmiller and Alex Jones Love Fest –

http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Stadt … 160000.mp3

Alex comes on at 33 minutes into first hour.

The last 3 minutes are hilarious. At 56:00 Stadtmiller issues warning to the FBI and all you “Cointelpro” people out there causing division in the ranks.

I’d say more, but I gotta go………….there is a “Globalist” driving down my street and I aim to chase him with a blowhorn and give him hell!

16. Roy on September 19th, 2008 11:36 am

Forgot to Add……….

The title of my Post above was –

Stadtmiller Exposes Himself.

Stadtmiller kisses Alex Jones Arse. Stadtmiller is no friend to all those who love Truth, peace and freedom. He is on my list if there is ever a time to arrest those who subverted truth.