Peter Schaenk, Tue. 9/16/08: The War of Perception

September 16, 2008

This broadcast is a repeat.

Comments

10 Responses to “Peter Schaenk, Tue. 9/16/08: The War of Perception”

1. K-Sensor on September 17th, 2008 6:21 am

I hope Peter is ok from the storms in Texas.

2. K-Sensor on September 17th, 2008 6:27 am

Peter,you might be interested in getting a copy of “The Century Of The Self”. It’s being shared at conspiracycentral.net and it’sa good quality version.

3. Roy on September 17th, 2008 10:11 am

File for September 16 broadcast is not working.

4. Howdy Doody on September 17th, 2008 1:55 pm

File will not down load

5. saltriver on September 17th, 2008 3:22 pm

download not working

6. Ty Grant on September 17th, 2008 3:26 pm

I listen to your show all the time and it really is insightful… I am helped out by your knowledge and cultyre you give to your / our movement… there is a radio show host on satilite radio… his name is vin scela, i am unsure of his back ground and every programhe starts off his show by saying ” it is today sept. 11 in the year…. he goes on to say, ” it is the 5th year of our imperial presidency…. ” I think it is neat… what is more he plays the john lennon song give me some truth…. I say this because such good professional people need recognition… thought he might be one of them… too sad…. thanks for your work

7. K-Sensor on September 17th, 2008 4:42 pm

Peter what to you think about the economy? What you you think about stations like RBN selling off THEIR gold they purchased in the low times, to their listeners.

Is it valid that we look at a precious item to barter with?

8. K-Sensor on September 17th, 2008 4:44 pm

Peter is stationed in Texas so I think his broadcasts are automated but not containing a show as he wasn’t there to record, due to the Ike Storm.

9. Ty Grant on September 17th, 2008 5:25 pm

I forgot about the storms… How is everyone fairing and hope Peter is and family / loved ones are okay… God Bless

10. Peter Schaenk on September 26th, 2008 4:04 am

Thanks for your concern, but the storm missed us in Austin completely.

God Bless,