The Friday Night Cabal 9/12/08

September 13, 2008

This Week in Disorganized America: Let’s all push together!

Dietrich sits in for Bud White with co-host Mark Novosel, staking out new intellectual territory in the ongoing discourse on “What Happened to this Place?” and “How Can We Fix It?”

Comments

21 Responses to “The Friday Night Cabal 9/12/08”

1. bluecollarbrad on September 13th, 2008 10:16 pm

I do enjoy the shows full-heartedly. I’m also glad that Peter Schaenk is back on the air. It is a little disheartening to hear that there is a riff between you guys and Alex Linder. The problem is arising that everybody & their mother wants donations. I don’t know how much it costs to run a website or do these podcasts. That is what is nice about Peter Schaenk & VNN, they never ask for money. I’ve already distributed over 250 business cards that promote the following websites: VOR, VNN, Enationalist, & Western Voices. This way, my money goes out for more than one group that I personally believe in. Some time ago I heard the meltdown show about how someone didn’t like who Alex Linder was dating. That is a pretty piss poor reason to discredit VNN. If it wasn’t for VNN, I wouldn’t have heard about any of you guys except for Peter Schaenk. As like a lot of folks in this movement, I have to hide my identity with alias names & fake where-a-bouts because I live near negros, jews & communist-like minded fools. Believe me, I would like to voice my opinions much louder & come out swinging, metaphorically of course. I guess this rant is created by the frustration in this movement. I was briefly in the NSM some time ago, when Bill White branched off & Boules branched off. Believe me, I am one of the biggest fans of Hitler & love national Socialism, but these neanderthals from the NSM do nothing for the movement. They are jew tools who use the jew media for pubicity. I would love to be proactive again with comrades who hold the same value as me, but I am not willing to give up my straight-edge Christain morals driven lifestyle to mix in with these drunkards, money grubbing neanderthals like Jeff Schoepp & company. I consider myself an ambassador of my idealogies, so I practice what I preach. A lot of people have lost sight that Hitler & the SS had Muslims, Japanese & also Tibetian Monks in their history. They even had jews in their Army & Navy, not full-blooded. I do despise the jew more than any other race in this universe & can’t stand these greasy mexicans who migrated in & took all of the construction work to the very tips of the northern parts of the United States. OK, enough of this rant…point being, if all the White Nationalist groups, like VNN, Stormfront, VOR & the many many more groups out there would hold a meeting & consolidate to create one big media programming center (lack of a better word) that stress all types of pro-nationalist points of view with no dicator at the top then we could start channeling our money into a unifying resource that would benefit many more. until this happens, there are just more & more groups that want donations and sell t-shirts or $10 per month scam artists that just bleed the masses and this hemmoraging is just going to keep the whole nationalist thing low-tech. We need to unify and stop the division. It’s just my thoughts.

Brad/BCB/Brian Bourne

PS Some of us would rather send money through the mail instead of through paypal. Is there a PO Box address? If so I am sorry that I overlooked it.

2. Yippy on September 13th, 2008 10:31 pm

The folks at VNN are hard working guys who hammer away at ZOG consistently. They’re honest and upfront, and World-Zionism events like the EU Lisbon Treaty don’t pass them by. They deserve credit for what they do.

3. Z.O.G. on September 14th, 2008 12:11 am

Yeah, the guys at VNN and VNN forum are constantly hammering away at me, and I’m getting pretty sick of it. I mean, what the hell did I ever do to deserve such shabby treatment? Oy vey, the poisecution!

4. Mishko Novosel on September 14th, 2008 1:18 am

VOR has no association with VNN or anyone else, and we’d appreciate it if people would respect that…

5. Tim in Fla on September 14th, 2008 3:01 am

Good Show, Folks. Thanks, Mike for your input- great addition to the mix.

6. Ryan Shaw on September 14th, 2008 4:39 am

I must seriously agree with Mishko on his comment. This network has already lost one great radio show due to this association with other organizations. If you all appreciate Peter’s work I would sincerely recommend you stop associating VOR with these other organizations immediately or we will stray further down the path of being tagged as just another “hate” organization rather than the one that finally makes a difference of which VOR if fully capable of doing.

Ryan Shaw
    Fairbanks, AK

7. European on September 14th, 2008 10:16 am

The “Movement” in the USA loves to be marginal, loves to be the lunatic fringe. They rant and talk crap like nobody else and then they are surpised that they have no support.

They accept and love those who are completely insane. The more crazy, the better. So you have a “large” number of tiny groups and individuals who combat eachother to be as out of touch with reality as possible. Pretty much all virtual since nobody shows up at meetings and very few of them anyway.

Hal T. is just an informer and nutcase, Vonbluvens has serious psychiatric issues and you can go on and on.

NS? Get over it. It is history, it is not coming back. You build something new. Btw, that is how NS did it back in those days.

Hate? That will get nowhere. Give me ONE example in history where a movement, based on being negative, got somewhere. Does not exist. We are in the first for things, a positive future and only because of that, against other things.

Peter Schaenk is good because he can reach ordinary people, he’s not a ranting lunatic.

Forget about forums, that is mental masturbation, words they never back up. And very few read messages except those who write them.

Radio can reach A LOT more people. Hope VOR will expand in the right direction…

8. bluecollarbrad on September 14th, 2008 11:01 am

Ok Mishko & everybody else who missed the point. I took money out of my own pocket & distributed over 250 cards with these organizations: Enationalist, VOR, VNN & Eestern Voices. And is something I plan to do on a monthly basis. These are the groups I support, but I am going to find it hard to support VOR if you are going to be sour grapes towards these other groups. Let me be redundant. Until all of these organizations become 1 big media market you will all just be guppies in a shark tank. For those who really think that National Socialism is dead, have not heard of the groups over seas like NPD & the BNP just to name a couple. And don’t forget the Russian Nationalist Party, one of the biggest in the world. Like it or not, if it wasn’t for Alex Linder, I never would have even known who Mishko was. I thought it was a Peter Schaenk network to tell you the truth. He is the reason that brought me here to listen. if you want to be bourjoise about it, I will be more than happy to stop promoting this group with the others. I’m using the money out of my own pocket just like everybody else in this movement. With this thought in mind, Christianity started out with 12 Apostles and the people who believe in National Socialism are growing day after day. So I wouldn’t poo-poo the people over seas because they are bad mother’s, not like over here in America where it’s just a joke because people want to act like baffoons. Illusions of grandeur is not becoming. I never hear about your thoughts of economics. You guys actually come across like Goldwater Conservatives. I think that Putin in Russia has a good strategy to have social programs for the white people & tax cuts. Not all socialist programs are communist. Communists don’t believe in any ownership of personal property. That is where the nationalists stick out. They will fight for the land & private property. Henceforth, in a nut shell you combine nationalist with socialist. Get my point? Have a nice day.

9. European on September 14th, 2008 12:25 pm

” For those who really think that National Socialism is dead, have not heard of the groups over seas like NPD & the BNP just to name a couple. And don’t forget the Russian Nationalist Party, one of the biggest in the world.”

That the BNP would be NS is just complete nonsense. In fact, they claim freedom and democracy. They reject and ban all who come up with “ns” thing. The reason they are growing can be found in rejecting all totalitarian regimes which include NS.

The NPD is not NS in an openly way because that would be illegal. The reason they do not blossom is, amongst others, that they are a bit stuck in the past.

The RNU is in no way “one of the biggest” and has splintered.

10. Hibernian on September 14th, 2008 1:38 pm

VoR should continue to remain above the failed “movement”.

11. bluecollarbrad on September 14th, 2008 2:20 pm

So what is that saying old chap? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s a what??? This seems like VNN forum more & more, doesn’t it? I normally stay out of the boxing ring but today I have some time. No matter what size you say the group is, they are still bigger than any American group & gaining popularity. Fascist, Neo-Nazi, Skinhead, KKK, White-Pride, White Nationalist, National Socialist, White Celts…to a jew, these are all ducks. I am not a big fan of Stormfront but I am not going to down them. Some people don’t want the Swastika shown & I can appreciate that. The business cards I had made up had pro-white art on them. The pro-white Nationalists supported Ron Paul, who thought highly on Mises thoughts of economics. Mises was a jew, just like Goldwater, Karl Marx, shall I digress?

12. Mishko Novosel on September 14th, 2008 2:28 pm

bluecollarbrad makes a ton of great comments. Unfortunately America has become racially diluted, so the idea of Racial Nationalism, which I believe is what truly determines a countries sovereignty has become an uphill battle. The reality is that jews control 95% of the media in the U.S. and in most western countries, so they have the ability to dictate THEIR policies and agendas. We understand that VOR is running on similar tracks as others, but OUR goals are to open up the minds of the people that have been fed lies for the past 40 years, and aligning ourselves with other groups serves no purpose. Just like the jew, they’ve got the ACLU, the ADL, AIPAC etc, so we must do the same, it’s a very good tactic. As far as being Goldwater Conservatives, I think there might be some similarities, but when we discuss the current financial situation, we’re only trying to provide common sense to how the financial markets are working, and decipher them to the best of our abilities and provide a sane man’s perspective….

I hope that answers your questions, and thank you for your support. What would be great is if people would take the initiative like you’ve had, but to also email us with ideas. To make contact with potential quests etc…

13. bluecollarbrad on September 14th, 2008 3:07 pm

I thank you for your gracious feedback Mishko. The only problem with the jewish organizations you have named have one thing in common & that is the jew God…Money. I appreciate that you’re giving information out. But, at the same time your show on Friday was saying that you guys would like more contributions and how you don’t like Alex Linder. He has given out the same information in my most humble opinion and you wanted to cut all ties from VNN, making somebody like me feel like I have to draw sides now. The Patriot Dames want donations, VOR needs contributions. This is how in my frustration that I contribute my money, by handing out business cards with the groups/websites that I like and feel are informative. I don’t know any of you guys on a personal basis, including Alex Linder. I am sure you are all decent citizens. To consolidate the white/blue collared man who would give donations to a pro-white media that could have diverse points of view and no heavy leader on top, would be wiser in my opinion & would go farther in the 21st century. I understand that the starfish and spider concept is in argument here. You believe in the starfish & I believe in the spider. To sum up todays economic debacle is quite easy. It is a jewish corporate fascist movement that is smashing us all sprinkled in with communism.

14. Ernest on September 14th, 2008 3:24 pm

One of the tactics the Jews use against us is to play all sides against the middle. It is a very successful strategy that I assume everyone here already understands. At this point in our pre-revolutionary time I believe that we should use this tactic too.

For example. I support VOR, and I also support Alex Jones. VOR’s main focus is on the Jews, and Alex’s main focus is on the Jews machinery (news media, government, police, etc). Alex does not single out the Jews as the primary agent as VOR does, but he does at least put them on the table. He attacks Israel, he attacks the Mossad, he says that Jews are a part of the new world order, he tells white people that many mexicans talk about killing the gringo, and he has awakened more people to 911 (false flag terrorism, and agent provocateurs) being an inside job than anyone else.
    As long as he turns people against our treasonous government and keeps the Jews on the table I will support him, and anyone else that does the same thing. Why? Simple, as the economy collapses most of the “info warriors” will be forced to think racially anyway. If fact I would bet that most listeners to Alex are already aware that the Jews have most of the power, and they also know why Jones can’t say that.

I openly disagree when Alex says that Jews are not the most powerful group, but there is a difference between disagreement and vilification. We need white men who can reach millions of people with some basic truths about our government, news media, cointel programs, etc. Alex is only able to do that because he not racial, and where Alex stops, VOR should take over for people that want “the rest of the story” as Paul Harvey would say.

15. Mishko Novosel on September 14th, 2008 4:10 pm

bluecollarbrad, just so you know we have nothing against Alex, he’s opened up a lot minds. We ask for donations just because it would be great to get more people to get involved. Our expenses are very nominal, under $300 a month, but we’re working on other projects that are in the thousands that will blow your mind when they happen. Also on a personal level, I work about 60 hours a week and spend at least another 20 – 30 hours a week working on VOR stuff. I’ve given up my personal life for this, to spread the message, and so have others. I’d rather have people HELP us via posting shows on other blogs or forums. We appreciate donations to the extent that people want to help and that truly us to keep going.

Now regarding the bail outs etc, give me this next week and I’ll do a segment exclusively that discusses how it affects everyone as a citizen, AKA slave, of the system. I’ll take the time to explain what happens if they do and if they don’t do it.

Next weeks show is going to be an eye opener, and I’m committing to lay this out as simple as possible to the point that the guy on the street will be able to understand that no matter if there is a bail out or if there isn’t a bail out how that affects you….

16. bluecollarbrad on September 14th, 2008 4:40 pm

I never would question anyones time or effort. I just try to take Peter Schaenk’s advise & put out the facts about the show. I have enjoyed this dialect between you & I, it is most professional of you. I will be impatiently awaiting next weeks show. I will look forward to it. All the best, I hope you have a good week. I do think that VOR does great work and is above the fray and you guys are high-brow white Nationalists.

17. George on September 14th, 2008 5:41 pm

Great show guys!
    Indeed, psychological and economic warfare is being waged against us by the “powers that be”. Where is the “United Nations”?

18. Zelea on September 14th, 2008 6:08 pm

I know an otherwise intelligent girl who still believes in the lampshade BS, no amount of refutation will change her mind.

19. Howdy Doody on September 15th, 2008 12:11 am

Zelea

M.O. never changes for the eternal enemy aliens of the West

20. Howdy Doody on September 16th, 2008 12:26 am

Halvin Turder

He truly fooled alot of folk who sent him some real coin, but in late 2003 most had figured the SOB out. I heard in Nov. 05 for the first time in over a year, and IMO any half way intelligent White could hear him for the SOS he is.

IMO he is NKVD.

21. pdk on September 19th, 2008 8:58 am

Good show. Excellent guest.