Peter Schaenk 9/12/08 The War of Perception

September 12, 2008

Comments

12 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 9/12/08 The War of Perception”

1. Howdy Doody on September 13th, 2008 1:36 am

Dear Peter

Was he not a collaborator ?

Yes, he was a model of what a quality reporter should speak like and conduct himself,.

Though he did not stand against the neo cons, but lets face it he was a elderly man who was ignorant of the enternal enemy aliens were really like and what they as a group have done to US.

2. roscoe on September 13th, 2008 12:33 pm

Putnam violated the first rule of conspiracy research–he blamed Lee Ozwald for killing JFK and Sirhan for the RFK assassination. Putnam was nothing but a liar.

3. Peter Schaenk on September 14th, 2008 4:24 am

Hey Dipsticks!

I said he was a great broadcaster and a class act. I didn’t say I agreed with his politics.

The man just died show him a little respect please!

4. Ryan Shaw on September 14th, 2008 4:30 am

Mess with the bull you get the horns as my beloved Father used to say R.I.P. Papa.

Great Show as always Peter!

-Ryan Shaw
    Fairbanks, AK

5. roscoe on September 14th, 2008 6:56 pm

George probably isn’t even dead as he was planning some sort of cryogenics proceedure with his pal Manny Wientraub.

6. roscoe on September 15th, 2008 2:11 am

roscoe prediction– Kali Gov Arnold will sw to Dem and bump Biden off the ticket.. Elder was dropping hints of this last week on Kabc– I have seen reports of the Govana tor very unhappy with Reps.

7. Ryan Shaw on September 15th, 2008 5:47 am

Roscoe, thats sounds like the name of a dirty mut dog, yet it fits you well with your Alex Jonsenite Hypothesis’ you come up with. I dont know what it is about you or your comments but my gut feeling is “just go away” you do damage to VOR. You leave comments everywhere like you have a typing addiction to appease your malfunctioning brain and its just flat out annoying. You drop comments on everything like you hold the holy grail or something and you dont. I have yet to see you leave one single decent post that doest attack someone on VOR and question their judgment like yours is better. Go to conspiracy central I’m sure they will appreciate you more there. Find another bone to chew on kid. Thats my 2 cents.

Ryan Shaw
    Fairbanks, AK

8. Howdy Doody on September 15th, 2008 10:48 am

NKVD

9. Z.O.G. on September 15th, 2008 7:48 pm

Uh-oh, it looks like roscoe just got his comeuppance by Ryan Show. Ooohh!

10. David Holloway on September 15th, 2008 8:58 pm

The Political Cesspool show going to RBN is a big mistake, now we have to hear bowel obstruction commercials every 5 minutes. YUCK! Why does RBN have so many bowel related commercials?

11. Peter Schaenk on September 26th, 2008 4:07 am

“Why does RBN have so many bowel related commercials?”

Because they’re full of it.

12. roscoe on September 26th, 2008 1:40 pm

Sharpton runs the colon commercials also.