Dietrich & Mishiko 9/05/08 Friday Night Special

September 7, 2008

This Week in Disorganized America: Let’s all push together!

Dietrich sits in for Bud White with co-host Mark Novosel, staking out new intellectual territory in the ongoing discourse on “What Happened to this Place?” and “How Can We Fix It?”

Comments

7 Responses to “Dietrich & Mishiko 9/05/08 Friday Night Special”

1. K-Sensor on September 8th, 2008 1:46 am

Off topic but I just wanted to say that I rarely buy items made in America. Why, because the UPS is like way over reasonable.

When ever I see a product it would cost me 3-5 x the price of postage than any other Country. It ridiculous. This factor must be seriously reducing the sales of American products to the World.

Eg, If I were to buy a $10 book, it would cost $30-$40 for (normal speed) postage. It just isn’t worth it. What the hell is going on with your Postal system I know it’s now privatised but is it that inefficient or greedy that they have to charge so much.

2. Praetorian on September 8th, 2008 6:25 am

Made a decent donation a sec ago,need to be contacted by dietrich if it went through. Email me and i will confirm the right amount was recieved. Thank you.

3. Ernest on September 9th, 2008 3:22 pm

Another great show! And they keep getting better. I will make another donation as there is no other show like this anywhere. Here is my two cents on how I think our Presidents are chosen by the Jewish elite.
    The was taken from the introduction page on my website HoffsBlog.com.
    The Gentile globalists are composed of two types, the naive fools following a utopian dream, and the morally and ethically corrupt criminals that have no caring or concern about other people. It is the latter that the Jewish elite choose to support for higher office because people with those defective character traits will do whatever they are told to do because they are psychopathic, and do not care about anyone but themselves. People such as Bill and Hillary Clinton, George Bush, John McCain, Barak Obama, and Ted Kennedy are examples of such people.

Also, the Jewish elite will not support someone for Senate or President unless they have evidence of criminal activity, or embarrassing behavior committed by the that person in order to hold over his head, just in case the new Senator or President decides to do things his way. To receive financial support and positive press coverage, the one running for higher office must have engaged in one or more of the following crimes or immoral acts: drug use, rape, murder, corruption, bribery, homosexual acts, child rape, or sex with prostitutes. Failure to engage in immoral, and or illegal acts will disqualify that person from seeking higher office. If any decent person runs for higher office, and he attracts a large following, that person will be attacked by the corporate press as a “racist” or “extremist”.

And the worse things become in America, the more the Jewish supremacists will need to engage in oppressive and criminal acts in order to remain in power, and therefore will need over the course of time people with less morale’s and ethics to be the puppet President; a President who would be willing to support more cruel and repressive laws on behalf of his masters.

Consider the following men in terms of morality, honesty, and criminality as America has gotten worse. Reagan worse than Carter, Bush Sr. worse than Reagan, Clinton worse than Bush Sr., Bush Jr. worse than Clinton.

Who’s next? It doesn’t matter because one thing is certain, the person elected will be worse than the last one, he has to be because he will be called on to do worse things by those that got him elected.

4. Z.O.G. on September 9th, 2008 6:36 pm

Good post, Ernest. I agree.

5. VOR Supporter on September 11th, 2008 12:44 am

Great show guys, I love Friday night on VOR …

With Rob Halford and James Hawthorne both added to the content, it was amazing. I had no idea about those race laws in Britian. Thanks for educating me on that. I hope Europe Awakes.

6. James Hawthorne on September 11th, 2008 1:16 am

I really enjoyed being on VOR Friday Night. Mark was Great and D too, If they ( and VOR listeners) allow me back, I’d love to come on again.

I was treated with utter respect from VOR and the American listenenrs, even though I needed to tell certain truths about how wrong the ‘system’; in America,is and how it must be changed.

Thank you all, my American Cousins.

7. Susie on September 11th, 2008 6:25 pm

K-Sensor,
    Send a book or manuscript Media Mail. It is incredibly cheap.
    Susie