Bud White 8/22/08 This Week in Organized ZioCrime

August 23, 2008

This Week in Organized Jewry

Bud White and co-host Rabbi Mishiko discuss the disconnect between reality and what you’re “supposed to think” about the Diaspora.

Comments

9 Responses to “Bud White 8/22/08 This Week in Organized ZioCrime”

1. Ernest on August 24th, 2008 12:11 pm

I have just listened to the podcast of Friday nights show, and I think that this is the best one yet. I agree with Todd about the nature of most people and their lack of responsibility for their race and nation. Also, his very interesting theory on why the Jews choose Obama over Hilary. Time will tell, but it makes sense to me.
    I donated money a couple weeks back primarily because of Bud’s show, and I’m glad I did, everyone who listens should do the same thing. My only criticism is that I would like there to be some discussion on Jewish related national and international news, and not just local.

2. Bill on August 24th, 2008 5:01 pm

Bud, I think your show would be improved if Mishko would stop interrupting every two minutes with “Hey Bud”, “Hey Bud”, “Hey Bud”. That really gets on my nerves after a while.

3. Scott on August 24th, 2008 10:29 pm

Todd: While I agree that NAFTA was one of the worst pieces of legislation ever passed, I would submit that the Federal Reserve Act was by the king of the worst.

4. Zima on August 26th, 2008 8:23 pm

The political cesspool show like yours hits hard every time… I believe that there must be a sense of “cool” in the role models that lead the white people. The pure evil hatred of all jews towards non jews, to me is so evident it sickens me.. But to think that these people cry persecution while all we are saying is enough with the cover ups of your sick people.. im always enlighted by you show guys and think your right on too about the mexican thing when it comes to your house work, it is so grass roots…

5. Peter Schaenk on August 29th, 2008 9:27 pm

Obama is being promoted by Jews over Hillary, because they want to elect McCain. Hillary could beat McCain so it was in their interest to get Hillary out of the race.

Obama and Edwards would have been a strong ticket, but they got Edwards out of the race with the adultery scandal.

Biden is one of the most lackluster candidates to run as VP.

Obama / Biden is a loser in November. The Jews support this, because they want McCain in the White House so they may finish the work that has begun using the “Clean Break” white paper as a template for “securing the realm” for Israel.

6. Ernest on August 30th, 2008 8:29 pm

I disagree Peter, there is no major difference between the Republicans and the Democrats because they are both in the pocket of the Jewish elite.
    They could continue the project of “Clean Break” under Obama or McCain, it doesn’t matter to them.

The men they choose to be Presidents are puppets, not leaders.

7. Peter Schaenk on August 31st, 2008 4:54 am

The neo-cons would be out of a job if the Dems get in. That would make the continuation of “Clean Break” much more difficult.

Example:

The neo-cons petitioned Bill Clinton to initiate “Clean Break”, and he flatly refused. They couldn’t begin in earnest until they had neo-cons in the White House.

This is a neo-con plan, and one that requires a neo-con president to fulfill.

If a Dem gets in, and I don’t believe he will, it’s back to the drawing board.

8. katman on August 31st, 2008 11:51 am

Yes Peter but Obama will not say he wants us out of these wars. Also he went to Israel and kissed the wailing wall. This signifies he is their man. Presidents and parties don’t mean anything. They are both the same, no matter what letter is by their name. Either way anyone votes, except for Ron Paul, the man of the hour, then I am afraid , the jews get their way no matter what. It has been this way perhaps since the beginning, or at least after Andrew Jackson, more or less. Anyone that disagreed with their plans was either shot, resigned in disgrace, or voted out of office, take your pick. It would be nice if some of these men would finally say , enough is enough and stand up. But my faith in this system and these men is shall we say, very , very slight at this juncture. The only thing left is the cartridge box and that would put a dent in the beer swilling and football watching American pastimes , wouldn’t it? But we have about ten percent. Its a good start. Its enough. I wonder how many people on the inside would change sides in such a event. That is the wildcard. Even Ron Paul, the peaceful man that he is, is talking about civil disobedience, even now, because there is nothing left. Sometimes I wonder about gold especially and what exactly will be the benefit of holding it, during the times of the troubles. Silver, maybe, but gold will be so expensive, there will be no one who can pay for it when you want to exchange it for something of need. But lead, well lead will be very useful. Stay tuned for the last few months of this year. I have been waiting for a false flag event now for about two years. I am surprised they have not pulled another one off yet for many reasons. To cover the destruction of the American economic system, and to try and make it look like some Arabs or Persians did something bad to us, would be useful to them at this time, imho. But so far, no dice. We shall see in the coming few months. This fall, perhaps will be very interesting to say the least. All it takes is for the sheep to lose whatever faith they still have in the system and all bets are off. The bank runs would be enormous and amazing to watch as the system self destructs. The American banking system is broken and bankrupt but most people don’t realize it yet. All year long I have heard that this September will be dicey. We shall see.

9. Ernest on August 31st, 2008 2:02 pm

If Obama is elected the neo-cons maybe out, but the neo-libs will be in to take thier place. Here are some comments from the Dems that will show that they are as much in the pocket of the Jewish elite as the Repubs.

When asked if Israel besmirches the United States’ reputation, Obama said “No, no, no.”

“Israel is a critical American ally and a beacon of democracy in the Middle East” Barack Obama

The morning after claiming the Democratic nomination, Senator Barack Obama spoke to skeptical members of a pro-Israel lobby and made a pledge that some of them found pleasantly surprising: “Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided.” That statement generated a storm of controversy in the Middle East, with one Kuwaiti daily calling it “a slap in the face” to Arabs.

Obama said that he would take “no options off the table” with regards to Iran, saying the country posed a “grave threat”.

“And I know that when I visit with AIPAC, I am among friends. Good friends. Friends who share my strong commitment to make sure that the bond between the United States and Israel is unbreakable today, tomorrow and forever. ” Barack Obama

“I have been proud to be a part of a strong, bipartisan consensus that has stood by Israel in the face of all threats. That is a commitment that both John McCain and I share, because support for Israel in this country goes beyond party.” Barack Obama

“There is no greater threat to Israel — or to the peace and stability of the region — than Iran. Now this audience is made up of both Republicans and Democrats, and the enemies of Israel should have no doubt that, regardless of party, Americans stand shoulder to shoulder in our commitment to Israel’s security. So while I don’t want to strike too partisan a note here today, I do want to address some willful mischaracterizations of my positions.
    The Iranian regime supports violent extremists and challenges us across the region. It pursues a nuclear capability that could spark a dangerous arms race and raise the prospect of a transfer of nuclear know-how to terrorists. Its president denies the Holocaust and threatens to wipe Israel off the map. The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat. ”

“I will do everything in my power to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Everything in my power. Everything.”

“Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel. Sometimes there are no alternatives to confrontation.”

During an interview conducted by the Jewish ‘Shalom TV’ Biden said, “I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”

It took the false flag terrorist event of 911 to use as a reason to attack Iraq, and Afghanistan. It will take another one to use as an excuse to attack Iran, regardless of which party is elected.
    In reality it will be eaiser for Obama to take us to war because most Americans still believe that there is a difference between the two parties. With a Republican Presiden caught lying about WMD’s in Iraq, most people don’t trust a Republican President to take us to war, but they will trust a Democrat.

If people didn’t have such short memories, they would remember Bill Clintons unjust attack on Serbia, and LBJ’s lie about the Gulf of Tonkin to get us into Vietnam.