Peter Schaenk 7/22/08 Kill the Messenger

July 22, 2008

KILL THE MESSENGER

In this program Peter discusses:

• Many Patriotards attack the messenger for his message. Peter discusses the illogic of attacking the source before one scrutinizes the facts. It doesn’t matter who the source is when it comes to hard facts. “The world is round” is accurate and factual regardless of the source.
  • The Salmonella outbreak has been narrowed down to Jalapenos from Mexico. Peter discusses the missing factor in the equation; The people handling the contaminated food from “Farm to Fork”…ILLEGAL ALIENS!
  • Holocaust deniers and the “anti-Semitic” cartoon by Robert Crumb. Is he putting us on, or is he another Bobby Fisher?
  • All the latest news and “This Day In History”

Comments

10 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 7/22/08 Kill the Messenger”

1. whodareswings on July 22nd, 2008 11:10 pm

The ‘Heretical Two” who were convicted in Leeds for posting the biting R. Crumb cartoon are being held in the Santa Ana jail until their political asylum hearing. There’s a total media blackout on this news. Drop what you’re doing and send these guys a card. The Santa Ana slammer is the seventh ring of hell!

Sheppard, Simon 0800006404
    c/o Santa Ana Jail
    P.O. Box 22003
    Santa Ana, CA 92701

Whittle, Steve 0800006408
    c/o Santa Ana Jail
    P.O. Box 22003
    Santa Ana, CA 92701

2. roscoe on July 23rd, 2008 3:12 am

Shankus is not being specific enough so far. (31:20)–the world is a sphere, not merely round. One could think you believe it to be flat at the same time. ADWhite(Cornell-33) accused the Catholic Church of teaching the world was flat, which )to be charitable) was wrong.

3. Peter Schaenk on July 23rd, 2008 4:54 am

PETER SCHAENK CORRECTION!

Here is an excerpt from “Heeb” magazine. It is an interview with Robert Crumb’s girlfriend, who happens to be Jewish:

“You thought Robert was Jewish when you first met him?”

‘I had read Robert’s work before I met him and I thought he was Jewish because he’s just so whiny. He’s such a kvetch. I grew up going to the Borscht Belt hotels in the Catskills and hearing famous Jewish comedians like Joey Bishop and Alan King and Jackie Mason&emdash;I was really familiar with that anecdotal, self-deprecating humor. So when I saw Robert’s comics, I thought, here is Jewish humor at its best. I assumed that Crumb was a name he made up for comics and his real name was Crumberg or something. When my grandparents met him, he wore a white shirt, a sports coat and a hat so they thought he was a rabbinical student. When we finally told them the truth, they were really disappointed. My grandmother tried to get him to convert for years. Robert seems to be somewhat of a Jewophile because I’m his second Jewish wife. He actually comes from a big, Minnesota farm family and they’re as white as can be. I think they came over on the Mayflower or something.’

Well, he fooled me too! It turns out that R. Crumb is not Jewish. I STAND CORRECTED.

4. Peter Schaenk on July 23rd, 2008 4:57 am

Here is the complete interview with Aline Kominsky-Crumb:

5. Z.O.G. on July 23rd, 2008 4:57 pm

Judeophiles and philo-Semites are just as bad as actual Jews. Many times they are actually worse, e.g. George Bush and all the shabbos goyim in Congress and the Senate.

6. roscoe on July 23rd, 2008 9:29 pm

Shankus–why do you think that the neo-cons like Savage, Sleezwa, K James and Rantell are obsessed with the illegal Imm situation? I Doubt it is because they are sincere and there has to be some reason.

7. roscoe on July 23rd, 2008 9:33 pm

Seanitty and Elder don’t seem to talk about it as much and I don’t listen to Rash.

8. roscoe on July 23rd, 2008 11:12 pm

Obomba to give Berlin speech tomorrow–media will cover this like JFK is born again.

9. Z.O.G. on July 24th, 2008 12:00 am