Peter Schaenk 7/14/08 Dancing with the Tards

July 15, 2008

Dancing with the Tards

In this program Peter discusses:

• Whether it’s Alex Jones, David Icke or the Administrators at ConCentral, they love to dance around the truth. Patriotards would rather cling to their “faith based theories” than think outside the box and analyze the facts regardless of the consequences.
  • The danger of allowing the opposition to define our language, religion, culture and mythology.
  • All the latest news and “This Day In History”

Comments

38 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 7/14/08 Dancing with the Tards”

1. Z.O.G. on July 15th, 2008 5:11 pm

By the way, for those of you who don’t know…

The reason that Alex Jones is such a shill for the Jews and protects them at all costs is very simple:

**********HIS WIFE IS A JEW**********

Peter, were you aware that fat boy Alex Jones’ wife is a damn Jewess?

2. Z.O.G. on July 15th, 2008 5:16 pm

At least fat boy Alex Jones has a good excuse for being a shill for the Jews. His wife is a Jew. You can’t very well expect him to talk about the Jews when he’s married to one of them!

What excuse do all the other Patriotards have for being shills for the Jews? Are they married to Jewesses also?

LOL

3. katman on July 15th, 2008 5:51 pm

stadtmiller just said that many of the problems of this world are caused by people with jewish names who really aren’t jewish and give real jews a bad name……….so how about that peter…..isn’t that called the texas two step?????

4. roscoe on July 15th, 2008 9:36 pm

Shankus–I don’t go to ConCent and have had trouble accessing this page so maybe I didn’t see all that is going on here. However from what I have seen, it is someone other than the admin at ConCent that is the trouble maker. If you guys could talk it out on the air in a peaceful way maybe it would help.

Could someone from the admin of this VOR site please clean up this webpage so it functions properly. i have never run into a site that is in this bad shape.

And Peter: at least there is such a thing as a Communist and a heretic–there is no such thing as a ‘racist’.

5. katman on July 15th, 2008 10:46 pm

oh heck, cut the dames some slack. maybe they are waking up to what is real. who knows. political correctness has been shoved down all our throats. sometimes it takes a while to understand. heck , there was a time that i thought peter shank was a racist . that was when the first time i started listening to his show back in summer of 2005. but i have come a long way since those days ……we all can change , believe me…..change is good…..change is necessary. it took a few months , but i realized it was me that was the problem , not peter shank. i had my mind filled with political correct cultural marxism….and i figured out what had happened. how i had been brainwashed all those years and then i started understanding mr shank……….

now i will say the dames pissed me off , discussing that jewish idea of a woman’s right to choose…….i ask them………who’s idea was it for a woman to kill her child because she didn’t want him or her? who’s idea is it for population control in this world. who benefits when white women kill their white children? who? when a woman starts babbling on about how its her body and she can do what she wants with it and that nobody has the right to tell her how to deal with her pregnancy, she loses my attention right there. for i ask you. why is it my responsibility to tell her to be a human being???………for you see, it is inhumane for a woman to kill the child that she carries……..it is wrong……..it is murder of the unborn……….and going back to the first of this discussion i say again………abortion and women’s rights, and all of that nonsense, was proposed and championed by lesbian jewish women……..so i ask again……who benefits from this? the jew or the white race?

6. Scott on July 15th, 2008 11:12 pm

Jeeze cut Mike some slack Peter, you called him out-what better a way to resolve this dispute it then to have a friendly debate.

7. roscoe on July 15th, 2008 11:43 pm

This ones for you katman. I have recently discovered the reason why a visitor has to kiss the toe of Il Papa–he has a cross on his shoe.

And all are awaiting an apology for your insult to Columbus.

8. Peter Schaenk on July 16th, 2008 1:24 am

I think I have been rather polite considering the antics that were pulled over at ConCen.

They drew blood first when they banned my listeners and pulled my shows off their website.

They brought this upon themselves.

9. Peter Schaenk on July 16th, 2008 1:28 am

Did I forget to mention the admin Yeti, called me a liar and offered no facts to back up this slanderous accusation?

They shouldn’t pick a fight they are not prepared to finish.

10. Peter Schaenk on July 16th, 2008 1:29 am

The offer is still extended to Mike for an interview to clear the air…

shanktalk@yahoo.com

11. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 6:23 am

(katman) “stadtmiller just said that many of the problems of this world are caused by people with Jewish names” and that’s the truth.

(roscoe) “Shankus–I don’t go to ConCent and have had trouble accessing this page so maybe I didn’t see all that is going on here”

You need to put the port number at the end. it’s http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/ You may need to join to get comment access.

grrr I’m feeling sick. The pope is in Australia at the moment.

12. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 6:36 am

Excellent show Peter. There’s no other way about addressing 911 and the troubles of our era than to call out the truth. No matter how bad others will take it due to their lack of knowledge.

Can we be tactless on a topic where thousands died in buildings brought down by the dark faiths. Then a million + have died in Arabia.

13. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 12:04 pm

Peter the problem is Jew isn’t really clamped down in definition. We really need a new work that defines perfect this group, without casting everyone, innocent and criminal in the basket.

Is it important to protect those that are innocent in the so called Jewish racial scope?

14. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 12:12 pm

Are we in an era of perfection? Are we censoring our own words so not the be brash or rough?

The 80′s was a period were people started being perfectionists to a degree that they didn’t want to have big families so as to not ruin their Ikea homes for example. The Yuppies. Now it’s turned into a form of self censorship as people feel it’s more productive to forget bad in hope people can move onto good. We are overlooking truth.

A lot of people would think calling Blacks, Negros, as being crass and unproductive.

15. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 12:28 pm

To person that did the audio-question, it was really a good point!

He brought up ;
    Maurice Samuel’s book – You Gentiles.

It’s like Jeremy Jones the head of the Australian Jewry, said Israel has a right to deny immigration to non-jews as it’s important to keep their racial type, yet his congregations and himself promote Australians being washed with all tribes of the World.

These Jews think they are special priests. They are slapping everyone in the face while they laugh doing it.

16. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 12:33 pm

Peter stop playing that music. I’m starting to like it. eheheh is it Indian or Turkish. lol.

17. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 12:51 pm

Peter if 90+% of Jews are Khzars then that’s the race of Jews. They are religious-Jews in their adoption of the faith of the Talmud from Babylonian era.

The Jews are the snakes. The Synagogue of Satan. They are the great deceivers. Satan is the great mimicker of God’s truth. He poisons the meal of hungry men.

Are people aware the Great Pyramid oh Giza is an alter to Jesus? This is how big the lie is over our minds. The mystery faiths have claimed it as theirs. Today the insiders have sex and do ceremonies in this alter. Including Jordan Maxwell.

18. Scott on July 16th, 2008 7:24 pm

Peter: I think mud was slung on both sides perhaps? A debate could help resolve this. The tracker alone could help give you more exposure. I know Mike, he is a good man and I think the two of you could gain much from each other. Just my 2-cents. Keep up the good work as I do appreciate your research combined with the facts you put forward.

19. K-Sensor on July 16th, 2008 7:43 pm

(Scott)”Peter: I think mud was slung on both sides perhaps? A debate could help resolve this. The tracker alone could help give you more exposure. I know Mike, he is a good man and I think the two of you could gain much from each other.”

None of us are going to go any where unless we can join forces and stick together!

For me personally I’m getting sick of people not wanting to take action. There are 1001 sites pushing knowledge but no one is given answers to the problems or planning out solutions. We need to come together and share and join forces on similar projects.

We need to demand arrests or be willing to setup infrastructure to arrest people ourselves. We need to campaign Police and Military to get them on side.

20. William Burcker on July 16th, 2008 8:52 pm

*crickets chirping*

hmmmm…no reply from the con man.

*wolves howling in the distance*

21. Z.O.G. on July 16th, 2008 9:00 pm

LOL @ ***ConManCentral***

22. Scott on July 16th, 2008 10:23 pm

Precisely K-sensor. ConCen is a closer ally then most and many people their know the score and can help disseminate Peter’s message and others like it. Sometimes a little goes a long way.

I totally agree with your sentiments, I have been saying this for years: we the people need to call for their arrests-all these scum, Jewish/Zionist/Talmudic any elitist tyrannous white/black/any and all scum. I would say start with the international bankers and work our way downward.

23. Scott on July 16th, 2008 10:30 pm

His web site is readily available at the forum:

ctrl_07@hotmail.com

24. Scott on July 16th, 2008 10:39 pm

Sorry I meant his email address.

25. Scott on July 17th, 2008 12:51 am

Peter, I believe Mike means business:

Just do it

26. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 1:58 am

“When you attack th Catholic Church, you are doing the work of the judaic”–Peter Schaenk.

27. Peter Schaenk on July 17th, 2008 2:45 am

And you think I don’t mean business?

I have left instructions in my last broadcast for Mike to post his availability on this thread. I don’t trust the man with email, as he is a coniving liar.

I want to keep everything in the public eye from this point on, to keep this nut-bag honest.

If he wants to debate, he can post his availability on this thread along with his Skype handle.

That’s it.

28. Peter Schaenk on July 17th, 2008 2:54 am

Scott,

Take a close look at the link you sent me. The first entry is spelled:

Shaenktalk@yahoo.com

The address is: shanktalk@yahoo.com

Is this guy a complete dumbass or what?

That’s why I didn’t get the first email, he spelled the address wrong. This is unbelievable, considering how many times I have posted it and read it over the air.

29. Peter Schaenk on July 17th, 2008 3:00 am

The other email appears to have the correct address, but who knows how he sent it. Maybe it got kicked back and he didn’t resend it.

We will just use this thread from now on, as I stated in my previous post, I don’t trust this guy, as he appears to be a rabble rouser and up to no-good.

30. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 3:06 am

Did you hear that katman,–acc to kahane ‘most judaics think judaicism is Jefferson’–these would be the Sadducees as opp to the Pharasees of Kahane. And he also said basically that Talmudism is the same as Nazi-ism

31. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 3:13 am

For a long time, many conspiratoligists have attempted to show that Nazi-ism was just a Cabalistic Hegelian plant feigning an opposition to Communism. Hitler was a judaic and so is Bob Dylan

32. Z.O.G. on July 17th, 2008 3:53 am

roscoe,

Conspiratologists = Conspiritards

33. Scott on July 17th, 2008 10:06 pm

Thanks Peter, I will communicate this to CC. It appears the ‘e’ is the real culprit here.

34. K-Sensor on July 17th, 2008 11:06 pm

Peter you’d probably be best to contact Mike as he’s said he wont be back to read this site.

ctrl_07@hotmail.com

35. Peter Schaenk on July 18th, 2008 4:32 am

I have contacted Mike through my producer at VoR. He also knows how to answer my challenge on this blog.

36. K-Sensor on July 18th, 2008 12:21 pm

Peter do you think there is anything to Lord of the Flies and its author?

37. curls on August 16th, 2009 10:12 am

Endless hate lies about Jews are posted here…. and it’s called “voice of reason”?

Jews are less than .2 (point 2) % of the world. So if Jews do so much control, that makes 98.8% of the world complete morons who accomplish nothing. So conspiracy theories a bigoted lies.

Check your sources…these claims on Jews come straight from early church father writings as they were trying to separate from Judaism. That’s right, all this hate is because you are as easily dupped as illiterate peasants 1900 years ago.

38. Dietrich on August 16th, 2009 11:06 am

Curls,

“Hate” is a silly and biased description of what is essentially a political opinion. We report the truth as seen from the perspective of our people, that of ordinary White Americans. From your perspective, that makes us “peasants.” That’s fine, we have some choice descriptives for your type as well, but we prefer to simply report what you guys are up to since luckily for us, reality is antisemitic.

Thanks for listening,