Peter Schaenk, 7/9/2008, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

July 10, 2008

Peter Schaenk publicly challenges the administrator at Conspiracy Central to a debate.

“Please tell all of us why your web site exists. If it’s for propaganda and enabling the New World Order, then you are doing a bang up job. If it’s for the free exchange of ideas and truth-seeking, you are failing miserably and should shut down your website ASAP.”

Other topics discussed:

• The U.S. government is allowing tainted food to cross the border, fearing a ban will insult Mexico.

• 911: The day the Jews spoke with one voice. “Invade Iraq, off with Saddam’s head!” The audience was listening.

• The brainwashing of our children in public school and the promotion of perversion as a “normal” lifestyle.

All the news and more.

Comments

76 Responses to “Peter Schaenk, 7/9/2008, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!”

1. William Burcker on July 10th, 2008 12:01 pm

Peter…I have listened to every single broadcast you have done since the first one. If I had to place my money on who would win that debate, I would put my life savings on Shaenk! However, if I had to gamble that they would be brave enough to actually participate in something like that…my money would be on them not showing.

2. K-Sensor on July 10th, 2008 12:27 pm
  3. K-Sensor on July 10th, 2008 12:29 pm

Peter you may want to get your hands on David Icke’s new footage for his campaign for politics. He explains Clean Break to the audience and brings up a lot of Jewish names and what not. I must admit he doesn’t call them out as Jews but does say they come from a long line of families out of Babylonia.

4. K-Sensor on July 10th, 2008 1:38 pm

NSA and AT&T streaming off all internet for Government.

5. William Burcker on July 10th, 2008 2:43 pm

K-Sensor! I hope that the above comment was not in defense of Mr. “Icky”. Knowing the things that regulars to VOR and ShaenkTalk know…It should be way beyond BLATENTLY obvious that there is an intentional misdirection taking place.

This man (or alien, whatever the case may be) “Icky” should IN NO WAY be applauded for coming “close” to the truth. I, and most of the rest of us, share Peter’s contempt and disdain for the deliberate abstract trivialization and then misdirection that occurs with his type of message.

The end result is that he fearfully cowers to step beyond the politically correct lines of acceptable discourse. This, regardless of how close someone comes to the edges of the line, is reprehensible! Not to mention the fact that his rants about aliens, reptiles and such make it seem as though the [almost truths] that he tells are to be put into the category of fun, fictional crazy conspiracies meant solely to delight the imagination in the way that a piece of fiction does.

UNACCEPTABLE!

6. Howdy Doody on July 11th, 2008 12:25 am

Howdy

For those that know the correct link for compressing and burning a two hour Shank show. Please post again. as my xp will only do one hour. Thank you

7. Ctrl, ConCen Admin on July 11th, 2008 9:11 pm

I’m game, what’s on your mind Pete?

8. K-Sensor on July 12th, 2008 2:25 am

Peter your got a challenge!

9. Scott on July 12th, 2008 11:07 pm

Peter, are you going to do this show with Mike from Concen?

10. K-Sensor on July 13th, 2008 2:54 am

Scott Peter’s usually away on the weekends so we’ll get an answer on Monday.

11. K-Sensor on July 13th, 2008 2:59 am
  12. GrizzMT on July 13th, 2008 3:57 am

There was also a forum thread regarding this:

If you were to register to comment there, some mail services (yahoo, g-mail) are blocked. I was able to register with lycos mail though (free).

It seems that the posters are confused about Peter’s viewpoints, calling him a neo-nazi. But they agree on Zionist control of this and that.

They refer to Peter as a racist, yet I’m sure if their ideas are considered ‘racist’ by the mainstream.

13. K-Sensor on July 13th, 2008 4:22 am

Looks like a moderator Tom known as Yeti deleted the Peter Schaenk shows. Here’s what he says in that forum noted above.

“Yeti -I deleted his torrents because his fanboys pissed me off – instead of admitting his lies, they flung shit at me. ”

I think Peter is right to say they are stopping free speech and therefore promoting the circus type Truth Movement.

Control should have set rules that no one is moderated unless the content is spam. If there is direct hatred and calling for sickening actions then that content could be judge on by more than one moderator.

14. K-Sensor on July 13th, 2008 5:05 am

I’m banned from their forum too for sharing Peter Schaenk shows on torrents.

I wanted to reply on their forum saying Peter is coming from the heart and is saying in one means that there’s a group that is attacking America and other Nations. This group is destroying every substance that makes us wor as a society. You can call the group what ever you want but they are there and it’s a fact. So for people on Conspiracy Central to swear down Peter or to belittle the warnings is traitorous to any racial group, and is detestable.

Saying Peter is a White supremacist is ridiculous. Calls like that are signs of corruption or very ignorant/selfish people.

Personally I always thought the censorship was out of Control’s character that I’m ascertained. It’s interesting to know others at his site have cause this problem. It seems he’s been infiltrated by those favouring Zionism, directly or indirectly due to their beliefs in mystery religious fraternities or cults themes.

Truth should be our gauge.

15. K-Sensor on July 13th, 2008 5:07 am

“Personally I always thought the censorship was out of Control’s character, that I’ve ascertained …”

16. K-Sensor on July 13th, 2008 5:11 am

I hope Yeti isn’t Ognir, as he used to be a great bloke.

17. Scott on July 13th, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeti isn’t ognir, that i can assure you of. Two separate people k-sensor ;)

18. Z.O.G. on July 13th, 2008 9:52 pm

The people who post on Conspiritard websites like ConCen are Jew worshiping race traitors.

note: Conspiritard = Patriotard + Conspiracy Theorist

LOL :)

19. Yeti on July 13th, 2008 10:13 pm

“Plain and simple that’s suppression of speech. If I recall correctly it was I that Yeti moderated and he was upset over biblical replies on comments over the torrent list. Obviously he hates the right for a Christian perspective. He also maybe too considerate toward Talmudists.”

LOL! You don’t recall correctly.

For the record, I couldn’t care less if Schaenk is on the tracker. It’s no more ridiculous than a lot of other stuff. The more variety, the better, AFAIC.

As for CTRL, he believes White Nationalist shit shouldn’t even be up there anyway, and its his tracker. He lives in Canada, land of the CHRC and the CJC, etc. so don’t lie again and say CTRL isn’t aware of Jewish influence in his life and is a shill for them. It’s getting very tiresome…

20. Dietrich on July 13th, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi Yeti, I’m HNIC at VoR. What was “the lie?”

21. K-Sensor on July 14th, 2008 12:00 am

Yeti your attitude is hurting Conspiracy Central as Control isn’t a person that suppresses information is done respectfully.

22. K-Sensor on July 14th, 2008 12:08 am

“if done respectfully….”

Yeti a Moderator should never be personal, so if you are upset over your own comments not being addressed, it’s not a good idea to bring personal control to moderations. The result you have hurt CC’s reputation.

Dietrich Peter has challenged ConspiracyCentral.net:6969 to close their website or be a free speech zone as they claim to be. Peter is saying if they remain as IS they are perpetuation the lie and at such an important time in the history of America/World. America is about to collapse and there is no time to play school yard lies.

Dietrich is it possible to make the lists longer on VOR. the comment history list longer. The history of past shows longer? It’s very difficult to find items that are only a day or two old. Maybe drop the font smaller by one and see if it’s still readable and add a heap more history? I heard people on CC were having trouble too find their way around the site. Peter also couldn’t find a recent article whilst reading over his show the other day too. Just some feed back on website findability / readability.

23. Dietrich on July 14th, 2008 3:37 am

Hmm. Did any of these folks use the search function?

It’s sorda at the top-right for a reason. I’m working on some readability stuff this week, but it always bothers me when people complain (not you) but have never tried the search function. This is all standard layout. It’s a bit of a head-scratcher as to why some find it so hard to navigate.

Anyway, the question is still out there–I’d like to know what they are calling a lie.

24. Peter Schaenk on July 14th, 2008 4:36 am

I’d like to know myself. What lie? I read a post on ConCen about my “lies” but so far, no one over there has been able to come up with any instance or facts to support this slanderous accusation.

I am not a lawyer, but would this be considered libel or slander?

Re: Ctrl:

Please email me directly: shanktalk@yahoo.com

I would like to set up a time on Tuesday for an interview / debate.

25. Nick on July 14th, 2008 5:23 am

I’am a donator on consp con. And it was the upload on this site fron K-sensor to get to Peter . I will certain listen to this show

Peter has very good points. One is as he say in his show that with icke, and others we keep running in circles going nowhere.
    UFO’s, other dimensions , Jews , operation paperclip, shapeshifters , planet X, 2012 and more. It is like Jordan Maxwell . 40 years research ( do your homework) and what are the conclusions? Time is running short , four year to go for end times?

26. K-Sensor on July 14th, 2008 7:35 am

(Yeti) “I don’t remember whether it was you or some other jerk who pissed me off, but it has nothing to do with freedom of speech in any form. You or one of your buddies called myself and others a bunch of stupid names instead of addressing my pointing out the lies that Schaenk was spewing, so I decided to flush the lot of you, torrents included.”

So it’s ok to cut people’s shares because others pissed you off in conversation. To tell you the truth I always reply with respect of reply even if the person is a Zionist. I believe truth is important. Even if you think truth is subjective.

In Control’s audio he mentions CC has Jewish topics. Well I have to agree they have, but I think Peter is saying that with all that the patrons of the site still aren’t picking up the facts. Peter is saying he’s not getting one email trying to debunk his theories, WHY? WHAT’S happening if a site full of facts and opinions isn’t leading people to the truth and maybe to Peter’s standpoint.

I agree so called bad sentiment from white-supremacists is a downer, but Peter has pointe3d out many-a-time that he believes groups that are based in Nazism are detrimental even thought some of their field has truths.

Still no one is saying how Peter is wrong. Noting Control says he agrees with Peter.

27. K-Sensor on July 14th, 2008 10:38 am

(Dietrich) “Hmm. Did any of these folks use the search function?”

Thanks man, I overlooked that myself. You have to make it simple for us simple folks. lol.

28. Dietrich on July 14th, 2008 1:11 pm

There’s a box that says “search” at the top of the site on every page. That’s as simple as I can get it.

Nick: If you tell your friends that the world is flat, that aliens exist, or that the world ends in 2012, they may think you’re “colorfully different,” but if you tell them what can easily be verified with Google–that Jews, at %2 of the population, own the vast majority of media outlets–you will see them look around frightfully. You can lose your very livelihood. People have been visited by aggressive reporters with cameramen in tow while putting gas in their cars for expressing this political opinion. People continue to go to jail for expressing this opinion. Can you find someone who went to jail for claiming that the word was ending in 2012?

Noting the utterly negative effects of Jewish domination of “our” culture challenges the status-quo, just as it challenged the authorities of the 16th century to claim that the Earth wasn’t the center of the universe. This claim confronted the basis upon which the society was rooted–that the religious establishment was a conduit to God and was thus infallible. The church had to burn these people because it had no refutation to the challenge. Even simple people could be shown from observable phenomena how the Earth could not be the center of the universe, just as folks can find the truth about Jewish ownership of our media by poking around the websites of ABC, CBS, NBC, Disney, etc.

It’s funny if you actually think about it–David Icke is only controversial because he looks around at the world and blames on lizard people those things that can be traced back to the Jewish establishment. “The guilty flee where none pursueth.” He claims that lizards run the media, world finance, and many national governments, and the Jews all scream, “He’s talking about us!”

It’s pretty damned funny if you think about it. I am reminded of the kid in my Int’l Politics class who in all seriousness claimed that being against the Iraq War was antisemitic. He put it better than I ever could have, and he didn’t even mean to.

29. roscoe on July 14th, 2008 2:32 pm

The fallacy in Copernicanism resides in the wrong assumption that the Sun is stationary(Pythagoras thought this also) and in the center of the universe; not that the Earth revolves around the Sun. And btw–the Catholic Church used the idea that the Earth revolves arround the Sun in the computation of the Gregorian Calendar.

Please see link to von Pastor that was posted in another comment section.

30. K-Sensor on July 14th, 2008 3:35 pm

The capture of comment on the banned torrent.

If you read, Yeti thought I was lying as I said Peter GRILLS Alex Jones. To me a grilling means to flame or toast someone. You them over the coals. It doesn’t mean you personally talk to them as Yeti takes the point. Then Yeti gets upset and defensive for AJ and decides to ban.

31. Dietrich on July 14th, 2008 4:28 pm

Roscoe, any telling of history is necessarily a truncated one. Also, you didn’t address the point.

“Mr Dietrich–you do not understand the conflict that Copernicus and Galileo had with the Church. It is true that the Earth is not the center of the universe in a physical sense. It is also true that the Earth has been and still is the center of the universe in a SPIRITUAL sense.”

One we can measure, and one we cannot. No use even mentioning the “SPIRITUAL” stuff unless you’re debating religion, which I could not be less interested in, nor could it be further from the actual point.

“You are completly wrong in thinking that the INQ convicted and executed people(like Bruno) for saying that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

“Completely wrong?” You trying to say they didn’t go after people for their scientific opinions the way management now goes after people for their political opinions? If you are, that’s a tough one to make. Up to you tho.

“The fallacy in Copernicanism resides in the wrong assumption that the Sun is stationary(Pythagoras thought this also) and in the center of the universe;.”

No, it only assumes it as being stationary in the helio-centric system, which turns out to be true.

“. . .not that the Earth revolves around the Sun. And btw–the Catholic Church used the idea that the Earth revolves arround the Sun in the computation of the Gregorian Calendar.”

Special Injunction (26 February 1616)

Friday, the 26th of the same month.

At the palace of the usual residence of the said Most Illustrious Lord Cardinal Bellarmine and in the chambers of His Most Illustrious Lordship, and fully in the presence of the Reverend Father Michelangelo Segizzi of Lodi, O. P. and Commissary General of the Holy Office, having summoned the above-mentioned Galileo before himself, the same Most Illustrious Lord Cardinal warned Galileo that the above-mentioned opinion was erroneous and that he should abandon it; and thereafter, indeed immediately, before me and witnesses, the Most Illustrious Lord Cardinal himself being also present still, the aforesaid Father Commissary, in the name of His Holiness the Pope and the whole Congregation of the Holy Office, ordered and enjoined the said Galileo, who was himself still present, to abandon completely the above-mentioned opinion that the sun stands still at the center of the world and the earth moves, and henceforth not to hold, teach, or defend it in any way whatever, either orally or in writing; otherwise the Holy Office would start proceedings against him. The same Galileo acquiesed in this injunction and promised to obey.

Done in rome at the place mentioned above, in the presence, as witnesses, of the Reverend Badino Nores of Nicosia in the kingdom of Cyprus and Agostino Mongardo from the Abbey of Rose in the diocese of Montepulciano, both belonging to the household of the said Most Illustrious Lord Cardinal.

[source]

32. Ctrl, ConCen Admin on July 14th, 2008 5:31 pm

K-sensor, read my last couple replies here… http://reasonradionetwork.com/?p=273#comment-1257

Did you have a forum account needing reinstating too?

33. Z.O.G. on July 14th, 2008 7:28 pm

Therefore, Ctrl is a COWARD. All Conspiritards are cowards.

34. Z.O.G. on July 14th, 2008 9:10 pm

Just like Peter said, Canadian “men” are emasculated little girls who had their testicles removed decades ago by their Communist Jew controlled government.

They can’t tell the truth about race and the Jewish Question because they are abject cowards.

And the worst part about it is that they seem to enjoy their condition of servitude and slavery to the Jew. Truly sad.

35. Ctrl, ConCen Admin on July 14th, 2008 9:26 pm

ZOG, wtf do you know moron.

Can you say unequivocally we DO NOT discuss such issues?
    Even k-sensor a Shaenk show FAN has contradicted you… fucking dumb-assed troll.

36. Ctrl, ConCen Admin on July 14th, 2008 9:28 pm

And BTW ZOG… Pete’s show was never banned you fucking IDIOT… k-sensor and Yeti had a little beef between them and Yeti prevented k-sensor from uploading torrents. My site does have a banned list… it’s for copyright purposes etc… and Pete’s show was NEVER FUCKING ON IT!!!

Fuck you’re a stupid little cocksucking TROLL!

37. Ctrl, ConCen Admin on July 14th, 2008 9:35 pm

That’s enough of me visiting here… save your typing to me ZOG, I wont be here to read it…

I better repeat this one more time since ZOG is such a dumbassed moron…. Shaenk WAS NEVER banned from my site… k-sensor’s uploads were due to a spat between two people… that’s it, that’s all. If somebody else had have uploaded a PS show, it would have been NO BIG DEAL… HE WAS NEVER BANNED…

Get that through your thick fucking skull moron!

That being said, goodbye to all.

38. roscoe on July 14th, 2008 9:45 pm

Dietrich; maybe you are not interested in religion but the Catholic
    Church(for obvious reasons) is. I would suggest ACTUALLY READING De Revolutionibus–or at least the first 11 chaps of book 1 where the general theory is postulated. There is an edition avail at addall by Easton Press that contains 2 intros as well as Osianders original intro and Copernicus’ letter to the Pope. His book saying that the Earth revolves around the Sun was pub 73 yrs before 1616 and no-one ever sought to put the book on the index. In an astronomical sense, Galileo never said anything that Copernicus had already come up with. THE IDEA THAT THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND SUN WAS USED IN THE COMPUTATION OF THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR which was insttuted in 1582. It has to be remembered that in niether 1616 nor 1633 did any actual scientific proof exist to show the Earth revolves around the Sun. This comes later with Newton’s theory of Gravity and James Bradley in 1725.

Here is a link to something I posted on cathinfo after the old Shankradio Forum went kaput

NO ONE WAS EVER EXECUTED BY THE INQ FOR SAYiNG THAT THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND THE SUN. It is up to you or anyone else to show when and where that happened. The reason Copernicus didn’t publish his book until the year he died was because he knew himself that there was a prob with saying the Sun was stationary. At that time people could not conceive of the idea that they are BOTH in motion. The Bible very clearly says that the Sun is in motion(while it DOES NOT SAY that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Here is a link to von Pastors History of Popes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Ludwig_von_Pastor

There is a 20 page article on the refomation of the calendar in vol19 and another 20 pgs on the 1616 Galileo case in vol25(see tab of contents)

Another thing to remember is that Galileo is only an amatuer astronomer. While he did discover Jupiters moons, he DID NOT understand comets,tides or the fact that the Sun is in motion.

GALILEO WAS PHYSICIST–Tower of Pizza etc. In the end it is his atomic materialist quantum physics that gets him in real trouble witht the INQ

39. roscoe on July 14th, 2008 9:52 pm

Line 8 should read..what Copernicus had NOT already come up with…

here is another try on the wiki link

40. katman on July 14th, 2008 10:11 pm

tsk, tsk, listen to that language……….shame on the mess…….

41. Z.O.G. on July 14th, 2008 10:43 pm

LOL It looks like I angered the petty little Kanadian Jew “Ctrl”. Wow, that was easy. LOL

42. Z.O.G. on July 14th, 2008 10:50 pm

***BE ADVISED***

For those of you who don’t know, the “Patriot Movement” and the “9/11 Truth Movement” are completely controlled and dominated by Jews, crytpo-Jews, and Jew protecting shabbos goyim.

***BE ADVISED***

43. Scott on July 14th, 2008 11:27 pm

Hey ZOG, what the hell is your problem. Shaenks files are welcome on his tracker so I’m beginning to wonder exactly what your motives are pal.

Either you want Pete’s files to be dispersed or you’re a complete idiot. Which is it?

44. Scott on July 14th, 2008 11:30 pm

As for going after patriotards, focus on Alex Jones, a guy who will never give Peter Shaenk, Conspiracy Central or other people in this community the light of day. Or any person on GCN for that matter.

45. katman on July 14th, 2008 11:33 pm

peter, could you program in that bit on alex jones and bill cooper again? i need another good laugh……:) I couldn’t believe that idiot was trying to couple the second chechnyan war with y2k here in the states.

46. roscoe on July 14th, 2008 11:36 pm

And your last comment is incorrect also Dietrich. It is true that Copernicus assumed the Sun to be fixed and in the center of the ‘World’ as they termed it. But Galileo was very forceful and arrogant–he spoke repeatedly of ‘Copernicanism’ as being an established fact and ridiculed others who oppossed him. Remember–there was no scientific proof of any of this until later.
    SUMMATION
    In 1616 Galileo is indicted for Copernicanism. 2 out of 3 of the tenenats of Copernicus(and these 3 were specifically what Galileo was indicted for) are WRONG–Copernicus did not ‘assume’ the Sun to be fixed in a ‘heliocentric’ system. He simply could not conceive of them BOTH being in motion. The decision of the Church leaves open what later turns out to be true–the Sun is in motion.

Galileo was a communist revolutionary who was attacking the Church from within as an agent of Sarpi–Italy’s Luther. This is shown later in I’ll Saggiatore pub in 1624.

Dietrich–have you actually read Copernicus?

47. roscoe on July 14th, 2008 11:46 pm

Wade Rowland’s book Galileo’s Mistake is excellent in that although he can only conceive of the Galileo case in astronomical terms, he knows that Galileo was trying to explain things with out God.

48. roscoe on July 14th, 2008 11:50 pm

Try finding a copy of The Assayer anywhere in the world today. There was not even an English language edition of DeRevolutionibus until about 75 years ago.

49. K-Sensor on July 15th, 2008 2:32 am

ZOG “Ctrl is afraid that the Jew controlled Canadian government will take down his site if he allows the truth about the issues of race and the Jews to be discussed on there. Therefore, Ctrl is a COWARD. All Conspiritards are cowards.”

Even though I don’t think personally Control is an insider for the Truth Movement, I think it would be good if he could some how show visitors to his site that his line in the sand is with Zionism. That way people don’t constantly get trapped in a web of talk about the buildings falling or UFO aliens are interfering with American.

The facts are in our face, we are under attack from a dark faith that is heavily Jewish (those that adopted the blood and those somewhat related since Babylon) The dark faith is real, it’s really spiritual or really followed by people who think spirits exist. They barbour themselves in Mosonic Temple, Synagogues, Communist groups, Christian groups, gatekeeper organisations, money-people, etc. They stand for the same thing, chaos which brings them control. The fulfilment of their interpretation of prophecy, a win for the animal beast.

50. steven on July 16th, 2008 6:34 pm

Crtl posted this on his site saying this is proof he emailed Peter and never got a response.

conspiracycentralinfo/fuckingliarjpg

51. steven on July 16th, 2008 6:36 pm

thats a dot after ‘central’ and ‘liar’

sorry

52. Peter Schaenk on July 16th, 2008 9:17 pm

LIke I said on the broadcast;

I never received this email regardless of what this man in claiming. How hard is it to resend something or post on this site something to the effect:

“Peter, I emailed you on Saturday, but I haven’t received a reply. Are you receiving my emails?”

Versus:

“Peter, You C***S**ker, Mother-F***er, etc.”

Does this guy Mike have tourette’s, or is he just a psycho?

53. roscoe on July 16th, 2008 11:18 pm

One read through Walsh’s Isabella Of Spain will destroy any notion that Columbus was a Judaic. The katman has been constant in accusing me of only using Catholic references. Just a couple of weeks ago, Shankus played the audio of H Ford’s version of Columbus’ experience with judaics and Ford was not a Catholic.

54. katman on July 16th, 2008 11:38 pm

If Judaizers played a major role in the formation and establishment of the Roman Catholic Church, is it possible that Roman Catholicism was a Jewish project from the beginning? There is, in fact, a long and fascinating history of Jewish infiltration of the Roman Catholic Church which has been nonetheless, and by clever design, perceived as a Gentile institution. If Roman Catholicism was a project of Cabalist Jews for the purpose of subverting Christianity, it is conceivable that this Judaized Church has functioned for nearly two millennia as a covert branch of Judaism, whose handlers gradually and imperceptibly shifted Western Christendom to more advanced stages of apostasy than was possible during the vigilant period of the early Church when ecumenical councils convened to combat heresy, rather than to embrace it. At the present time it can be safely stated that the Roman Catholic Church is a merely a front for Judeo-Freemasonry to draw apostate Christendom into the messianic kingdom of the Antichrist

well off to bed. got to get up early tomorrow……….ciao! roscoe………..

55. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 1:43 am

“When you attack the Catholic Church, you are doing the work of the Judaic”–Peter Schaenk

56. Peter Schaenk on July 17th, 2008 3:09 am

The number one enemy of the Jews is the “Old Roman Order” and that means the old Catholic church. The crap you keep pushing with re to Jewish infiltration was started by calvinists and other anti-Catholic Christian sects that were set up by Jews to attack the Catholic church.

Think about it:

Europe was dominated by the Catholic church.
    The American revolution was financed by Jew slave traders who inter-married with Quakers and other WASP sects.

Europe had pogroms to rid the host nation of Jews.

America never had a pogrom and contrary to PC history, never had much of an anti-Semitic history of violence towards Jews.

Jews in America became part of the WASP elite by the 19th century.

Anti-Catholic conspiracy theories were started by these Christian groups in America and Britain that were infiltrated by Jews.

Don’t forget, the Jews have been very vocal at proclaiming the “Old Roman Order” their mortal enemy.

Freud said as much.

Even though Roscoe is a little too intense and suffers from tunnel vision with re to history, he does make some valid points re this subject.

57. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 3:28 am

In one respect katman is correct and that is the v2 ‘church’. Despite the colorful history of Rome, there has never before been anything like the v2 ‘council’–judaics all over the place.

I shudder to think what they have done to the Vatican library.

58. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 3:30 am

Shankus–specifically where do I suffer from tunnel vision historically?

59. Peter Schaenk on July 17th, 2008 3:33 am

You can’t seem to discuss politics without bringing up your religious convictions. There are times when you could just leave Catholicism at the door and join in the discussion from a strictly political / secular point of view.

60. maurice on July 17th, 2008 6:18 am

Peter,
    Although Religion is on top of Politics I agree with you as I believe in alliances with Protestants and Orthodox in a political movement against the Judaic imperialism (as also stated in the “Plot Against the Church”). Many will call me “ecumenichal”.
    Please invite some specialist to comment this book.
    Continue the good work.
    Maurice.

61. maurice on July 17th, 2008 6:41 am

Peter,
    please go to April 29th show and see the crap the judaic are leving there. VOR should be checking and cleaning periodically.

62. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 3:17 pm

While it certainly is true that Icannot seperate political and religious issues, this would not be described as tunneling history. This is a term applied to those who think that because somethiong happened a long time ago, the something isn’t important any more.

You make a good point in this broadcast about respecting our Roman heritage.

I would have to disagree with maurice on the poss of a reproachment with Prots and Orthodox to fight NJWO; they will not acknowledge Roman Primacy. This despite Spinola(who would have re-united Rome with a large section of German Protestants had it not been for the interference of Liebnitz)–see Fr. Parsons v4.

Within a few yrs of 1517, a substantial number of Germans realised they had been duped by Luther.

As far as Orthodox, the Council of Florence(meeting with a full quorum of Eastern bishops present) in 1054 has commanded the Orthodox to re-unite under Roman Primacy but they will not listen.

Czar’s Paul I and Alex I both were murdered by Judaics when they attempted to enforce Florence.

63. Zelea on July 17th, 2008 4:02 pm

Roscoe, who would the Protestants and Orthodox unite themselves with in terms of a Pope, since those from John XXIII are manifest, public heretics by traditional standards of Catholic theology?

64. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 4:28 pm

Zelea–have you been to http://www.todayscatholicworld.com ? Card Siri was actually elected in 1958 and was Pope until 1989.
    I believe it is Card Pintonello who is the current true Pope. TCW will tell you more

65. katman on July 17th, 2008 4:51 pm

Think about it:<<<

i have thought about it much too much really. but what you are saying is fact and not your opinion. is this correct? what i am pushing is not crap sir. it is fact……..and not wishful thinking…..

john calvin was a minor cog in the wheel. a useful idiot. a jew of course but nevertheless, he has his mission. and he did a pretty good job of it too but so what. it still does not change the basic premise……..

this church as you call it is responsible for more damage to the human race than we will ever know…..all in the cloak of being some kind of Christian religion, which it is not. now that being said, are there christians in it. yes i suppose there are. but many of them come out of her. when they realize it is all a big lie and there are many ex catholics around that would vouch for that statement….many……..many ……..you can ask me to back off on it, but i am not going to……as long as this rosoce twit continues his barage of nonsense, then i shall answer………..and i shall never give up………that i promise………….

66. katman on July 17th, 2008 5:01 pm

well you know what maurice. i for one certainly do appreciate that you will side with me against the jew……..yes sir. i sure do………

67. katman on July 17th, 2008 5:03 pm

the man who started catholicism…..

oh how the mighty fall…….

et tu roscoe?

68. katman on July 17th, 2008 5:22 pm

“The Jewish community in Rome is known to be the oldest Jewish community in Europe and also one of the oldest continuous Jewish settlements in the world, dating back to 161 B.C.E. when Jason ben Eleazar and Eupolemus ben Johanan came as envoys of Judah Maccabee. Other delegations were sent by the Hasmonean rulers in 150 and 139 B.C.E. After the Romans invaded Judea in 63 B.C.E., Jewish prisoners of war were brought to Rome as slaves, Jewish delegates came to Rome on diplomatic missions and Jewish merchants traveled to Rome seeking business opportunities. Many of those who visited Rome stayed and the Jewish population began to grow.
    “While the treatment of Jews by the Romans in Palestine was often harsh, relations with the rulers in Rome were generally much better. Julius Caesar, for example, was known to be a friend of the Jews; he allowed them to settle anywhere in the Roman Empire. According to historians, when Caesar was assassinated by Brutus in 44 B.C.E., Roman Jews spent day and night at Caesar’s tomb, weeping over his death. His successor, Augustus, also acted favorably toward the Jews and even scheduled his grain distribution so that it would not interfere with the Jewish Sabbath. Two synagogues were founded by slaves who had been freed by Augustus (14 C.E.) and by Agrippa (12 B.C.E.)…

“From the second half of the first century C.E., the Roman Jewish community became firmly established. A majority of the community were shopkeepers, craftsman and peddlers, but other Jews became poets, physicians and actors… Evidence has been found that twelve synagogues were functioning during this period.”

you know peter, if you are talking about the old roman order all the time, perhaps have you considered the 40,000 plus troublesome jews in the midst of the old roman order during most of the time of its existence? now if this can be believed and i see no reason not to believe it, then jews were doing then what jews do now. lying stealing, intgriguing, being political, banking and being the criminals they have always been. so i ask you. is this old roman order you speak of that finally waxed strong enough to start invading other countries etc…….was this old roman order free of jews while it was doing all of this? i say hardly…….peter, the old roman order was a group of useful idiots that did what other controlled useful idiots told them to , all under the control of the jews, just like it is now……….no difference……..so, i ask you. what was it that eventually brought down the old roman order. it was the fire of Christianity……….in the hearts of men yearning to be free………yep, that is what did it……..when the apostles came to rome, they brought with them, keys to the eternal kingdom, a kingdom not of this earth…….this disrupted the status quo…….

paul said it best………ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

the apostles brought the Spirit to Rome and Rome received Him not……..and rome killed them because of this……..

white men killing and invading for the jew? have we seen this before? the old roman order was just a bunch of usefuil idiots, just like we are today……same game, different name……

69. Peter Schaenk on July 17th, 2008 5:54 pm

Katman,

I am talking about Jews and their rhetoric, not my rhetoric or wishful thinking.

The American religious cults were started and supported by Jews to counter-act Catholicism.

The Catholic church was and is the main enemy to the Jews as is found in their writings.

I have cited the quotes many times over the air, so I will not fill up space doing it again.

As we see many American religious sects allowing abortion, gay marriage and priests, the Catholic church still is steadfast against it. You have to give credit where credit is due.

In addition, the number on Zionist / Christian organization is found in the US, and it is not Catholic.

I didn’t mean to imply you were spouting off nonsense, as much as the source of these conspiracy theories was full of “crap”.

You cannot discount that this country was financed by Jewish merchants (SLAVE TRADERS) and they have used this country to attack the “Old Roman Order” as their religious and occult teachings have instructed them.

70. Zelea on July 17th, 2008 5:55 pm

Katman, the articles you linked to are examples of dreadful scholarship packed with logical fallacies and long since debunked conspiracy theories. What is your purpose for posting them? How are your divisive, rambling comments edifying the cause of the European people?

71. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 6:21 pm

katman even admits that Calvin was a judaic and he still can’t put it together. There always has and always will be obstinate heretics to be found within our own people–if katman is indeed one of us.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see–the Bible

72. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 6:25 pm

I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for the old lie of Protestants that St. Peter is Simon Magus.

73. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 6:30 pm

Shankus-just because the v2 ‘church’ has rhetoric that seems orthodox, do not be deceived. It has been like the proverbial pulling teeth to get you to proclaim the v2 anti’church for what it is. One cannot confound the V I true Church with this schismatical, heretical sect and keep sane.

Watch the link K-Sensor posted about the anti-pope ben 16; it is most informing.

74. Z.O.G. on July 17th, 2008 10:06 pm

The Catholic Church in the U.S. is one of the major forces(along with the Jews) that is behind the non-stop flood of third world mestizo immigration into the United States.

Why don’t any of you ever mention that, huh?

The Catholic Church is our enemy, not our friend.

75. roscoe on July 17th, 2008 10:29 pm

ZOG–For the 1,000,000 th time; the current v2 ‘church’ is a schismatical, heretical, apostate, masonc, sect that has almost nothing to do with the Roman Catholic Church. I realise they are part of the mex problem, but the way to solve that is to restore the true Pope and V I Church. This is not an obfuscation that is designed to cover for what is going on in Rome–it is simply the truth. It is also nothing new as there have been about 30 different schisms in the history of Holy Church. Restore the V I Church and the mexicans wouldn’t even bother coming to N. America

76. Peter Schaenk on July 18th, 2008 4:40 am

I don’t agree with the position of the US Catholic church re “illegals”. They should focus on the corrupt government in Mexico and Jewish interests that encourage this Third World Flood into our country.

But they are not the ones in this country pushing us into armageddon. The Hagees, Falwells, Robertsons and company are the true culprits.

They give Christianity a bad name. They are the reason people are leaving the church and they are the reason ” Middle Americans” support this war for Israel.