Peter Schaenk 6/20/08 The Beast Within

June 22, 2008

Who Let The Dogs Out?
Freud wanted to unleash the beast in mankind in order to bring down the “old Roman order”. His theories are alive and well today in our society.

In this program Peter discusses:

• High school girls make a pact to get pregnant. The oldest girl in the group is 16.
  • Popular conspiracy theories bash Christianity, and White males, while deflecting attention away from Zionism and the Jew World Order.
  • A listener questions Peter on the new VoR “SPEAK ENGLISH” campaign.
  • All the news and “This Day In History”

Comments

34 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 6/20/08 The Beast Within”

1. K-Sensor on June 22nd, 2008 4:04 pm

(Peter) Is there room for compromise when the situation is anything but easy or perfect. If young men don’t want to commit themselves to a new family due to popular culture ideals, what is a women to do? Should she remain barren or have a child to keep society going.

I’m not totally sure but the story was about white girls in a fishing village. (aren’t fishing towns usually white…) Maybe the reason why the Media went on the attack. It’s ok for non-whites to mass breed, but whites are to refrain in their broken society.

Yes I agree with defining them as their conduct proves. If they sleep around then they are to be punished by the community. But until we have a hand in forming culture then we have to take the road with the most benefits, even if they be part detrimental.

It’s a confusing subject as one angle the Stars are encouraging women to be promiscuous and break the family, and on the other it’s important white-women continue to have children what ever way they can. It’s the destruction of the family, but the best we can do is keep whites survival.

One of the conditions I noticed in people around the 90′s onwards is the loss of a reputation system. People are willing to befriend anyone if they haven’t treated themselves badly, even if the person sadistically murdered an old lady and they know about it. People are takers these days. They rarely think of the greater creed.

There is room for collectivism within liberalism.

——————————

Kingdom of Priests. Sounds like the Indians. The Brahmans. Could Israel be modelled on India’s caste system? Their Talmud is kind of eastern or based in sex-religion.

2. K-Sensor on June 22nd, 2008 4:18 pm

Still no email to say why my account was closed at conspiracy central (notice no capitals.) If the owner ‘Ctrl’ had thought I had broken a stipuation of sharing ont he site, then you’d think he’s warn me of a offence, but he just deleted Peter’s show and locked my account from downlaoding torrents and posting messages.

It’s now clear that Ctrl is showing all the signs of a promoter of obfuscation.

————————–
    Here’s a goggle search for “Clean Break” + “PNAC” whilst trying to remove RAD references. There are others talking about it, but you’re correct in thinking none of the radio people or mainstream media, are discussing it.

Clean Break is so important yet Alex Jones and most on RBN wont talk about it. It’s in your face facts and the smoking gun.

A group of should work on a video project to inform people about this subject.

3. K-Sensor on June 22nd, 2008 4:26 pm

——————

Peter where does the secret-societies play in the picture? Are you saying they are benign? .. or are you sceptical due to the jews not being called out over their exposure by conspiracy-market?

4. K-Sensor on June 22nd, 2008 5:01 pm

Great idea about the audio-question section!

5. 16 Down » Peter Schaenk 6/20/08 The Beast Within on June 22nd, 2008 5:38 pm

[...] Peter Schaenk 6/20/08 The Beast Within …to unleash the beast in mankind in order to bring down the “old Roman … The oldest girl in the group is 16. Popular conspiracy theories bash [...]

6. LipSync on June 23rd, 2008 10:34 am

Oh man Peter. I apologise for the profanity, but I didn’t know that you would be playing the file I sent you. I sent you the audio files because I find it easier most of the time to talk, than to type, even though I was a bit nervous this time around.

In future, I will keep my language clean if I send an audio file.

I think the audio idea is a good one. But next time warn me before hand.

Cheers and much respect.

LipSync.

7. LipSync on June 23rd, 2008 11:04 am

Peter I should explain further…

When I wrote in my email, to feel free to reply to my audio files via my email address or on your show, I didn’t mean include my voice. I just meant for you to comment about what I had said.

I apologise for not clarifying my position properly. Had I known that you were going to play my audio, I would not have used any profanity.

I am a person that uses profanity throughout my life and I don’t expect that to change anytime soon, however, just as if I was in your house, I would not swear on your show.

Please, accept my apology. I feel bad.

LipSync/Shaun.

8. LipSync on June 23rd, 2008 11:06 am

I also humbly apologise to those that are not comfortable with swearing, that were listening to Peters show at the time.

9. Zbobcat on June 24th, 2008 12:51 am

Peter
    In your 6/18 show you had a real cool sounding song. You played it right in the beginning of the show. The spooky sound of it appealed to the Germanic death cult within me. Id appreciate it if you could convey the title and artist of the song to me.
    Zbobcat

10. Zelea on June 24th, 2008 4:53 am

ICKE’S HISTORICAL DISTORTIONS REFUTED

The Illuminati did not have pictorial symbols, they communicated using a literary cipher. The conspiracy was represented in writing by an encircled dot. (Webster, 1924. pp. 224-225)

It is true that Weishaupt was a lecturer in a Jesuit university, but his funding to form the Illuminati came not from the church, his financial backer was Jewish speculator Moses Mendelsohn. William Guy Carr in his book “Pawns In The Game” gives ample evidence to back this assertion.

Weishaupt was the first anarchist, his aims were to topple all Western institutions and return to a primitive “golden age”. If the founding fathers were Illuminati agents they would not have set out to create the nation of America, for anarchism is inherently destructive.

Weishaupt was himself a crypto Jew, look at paintings of him. He has the bulbous, hooked nose and Asiatic eyes of a Khazar. According to Bernard Lazare (himself a Jew) Weishaupt’s inner coterie were Cabalists and the conspiracy was as kosher as matzah ball soup.

David Icke’s (arguably deliberate) omission of the above facts make the Illuminati look like a White Christian conspiracy, when in fact the order wanted to destroy both the West and eradicate the Gospel from public consciousness.

11. K-Sensor on June 24th, 2008 6:58 am

Thanks Zelea.

“Weishaupt joined the Masonic order AFTER founding the Illuminati. (Webster, 1924 p.203)”

Would you agree that the Freemasons are a clearing house for many darker faiths? If so then it’s not important if he joined before or after creating the Illuminati. Example Al’ei’ster Crowley was into many orders before and whilst a Mason.

The circle with a dot is a symbol of a sex cult. Well that’s the interpretation had from Morals and Dogma.

12. Zelea on June 24th, 2008 1:27 pm

My conclusion is that Masonry, like similar fraternities can, due to their structure, easily be infiltrated by highly organized and dedicated groups in order to hatch and implement subversive plots. Masonry, as stated in the Protocols is Judaic mysticism for unwitting shabbas-goyim.

It does matter when Weishaupt was initiated into the Lodge, as David Icke, Alan Watt and similar patriotards maintain that Illuminism arose out of Freemasonry and represents an ancient mystery religion of the elite.

What said shills obfuscate is the Cabalist nature of Masonic ritual.

13. roscoe on June 24th, 2008 2:07 pm

Wieshaupt was a Marrano whose task was(among others) to infiltrate and destroy the arch-enemy of the Illuminati judaics; the Jesuit order. Those who accuse the Jesuits(pre- WWII Jesuits anyway) of being a Judaic operation are those who will calumnate Columbus in the same way.

Those who can’t face that America was founded as a judaic operation need only take a look at the hexagram on the seal of US–this has been there since the beginning. There is no mention of Jesus in any founding(or sebsequent) document(state or federal) that has to do with America–Art of Confed, Dec of Ind, Federal or State Constitution.

I believe Washington and Wieshaupt both converted to Catholic Church b4 their demise.

14. roscoe on June 24th, 2008 5:01 pm

Mr Icke doesn’t get everything wrong. I believe him correct when he says that Templars were founded with a nefarious purpose in mind. Acc to Fr. Paraons in Studies In Church History v2, St Bernard was castigating them for their scandlous lifestyle a mere 30 yrs after he wrote their Constitution. If they wern’t bad at the very beginning, they went bad fast.

Solomon’s Power Brokers by the masons Knight and Butler is very enlightening in this respect. When Templars got to Jerusalem, they may have retrieved a large treasure left at the time of the Roman destruction of the Temple.

Mrs Webster has pretty well destoyed the idea that Philip Le Bel was after Templar riches.

15. LipSync on June 24th, 2008 11:05 pm

Every patriotard gets something right here and there Roscoe, but listening to them is a waste of time all the same, because once people start realising that alot of what Icke says is crap, they don’t know what part of his story is real and what is part is fake.

16. Dacian on June 25th, 2008 6:45 am

Hey Zelea, Codreanu was truly a great man.
    Please email me at free4ever57@yahoo.com
    Sanatate!

17. roscoe on June 25th, 2008 1:29 pm

That is the nature of conspiracy research LS-no one gets everything right; and that includes Shankus.

18. Peter Schaenk on June 26th, 2008 1:42 pm

What am I getting wrong?

Just curious.

19. roscoe on June 26th, 2008 9:54 pm

Shankus–you are the best broadcaster in the world as far as I know.

However your inability to recognise that the Cathoic Church has been taken over by the anti-christ judaics at the v2 council and that the alleged popes beg with john 23 are in fact anti-popes is frustrating. This in fact is the real reason that mexicans are flooding the US.

The only solution to the problem is a restoration of the VI Church. It seems to me that where you are going with the problem is playing into the hand of those who want all mankind marked.

And I might add that I personally have had a number of bad experiences with some people of mex decent. But the historical record which has been alluded to many times in my posts shows that they are capable of assimilation into western christian civilisation.

Your old approach that culture is more important the race is missed. It is judaics who are the archtypical worshipers of the race factor.

And if someone could please fix this website so it functions properly it would be much appreciated by myself.

The same problemsa that I have emailed Shankus about in the past are still present and it makes it very hard if not impossible for me to navigate the site.

And btw, you are also wrong about where the indians got corn. And ‘the ‘Old Roman Order’ needs to be referred to specifically as the Roman Catholic VI Church to avoid confusion with the ancient pagan Roman order which in fact was Napoleion and Mussolini set up.

Are you thinking of doing a 2012 show? I personally think that(unlike Y2K, something is really going to happen this time.

And how about a show o two on Frnch Rev; I thought you were going in that direction when Rousseau was brought up.

20. Peter Schaenk on June 27th, 2008 3:03 am

Roscoe,

This is not a religious show. I deal specifically with politics, culture and race. When I talk about Christianity, I deal with it using a broad brush. If I were a religious advocate, I would deal with one specific faith, but this is not the case.

Re the “Old Roman Order”; Of course people understand I am not referring to pagan Rome, because I always tie this subject in with Christianity and Western Civilization.

The Jews were very specific about their intent on destroying the Old Roman Order. One of the ways was to split the church into many factions, and this was done many years ago.

The Holy Roman Empire was the biggest threat to Jewry when it united all White European countries and led a crusade to the Holy land. This is one of the reasons the Crusades has been vilified by politically correct historians, (Jews).

Today we fight the Jews on a different battleground. This is where the War Of Perception comes into play. From what I can tell the Catholic church offers very little rebuttal when it comes to the JWO.

This is unfortunate, but a sign of the times.

Re Mexicans being civilized: I see no evidence that the civilizing process has been successful anywhere other than White and Asian countries.

In closing, I believe there is a difference between myself and the Patriotard broadcasters: They deliberately lie and obfuscate. I don’t.

You may not agree with my analysis, but you can be sure I am bringing all the available facts to the table unlike the Jones’ and Icke’s of the world.

21. roscoe on June 27th, 2008 3:04 am

Although Napoleon did in fact restore the the Catholic Church in France after 18 Brumaire. He however resorted to ‘ceasaropapism’ before at was all over. It is the assassination of Paul of Russia that is disasterous last gasp of those wishing to to restore the tthe Catholic order of society. He was attempting to restore Papal Primacy in Russia: allied with a Catholic professing Napoleon all would have been well. Cecilian Britain would have been isolated.

As far as Templars re: their protecting pilgrims to Holy Land. Hospitallers already existed for that and there are people who use good causes for hidden purposes. I don’t thiink your normal Templar had 10 attendants either–more like 4 or 5 at most.

In addition to whatever icon or secret they may have retrieved from Jerusalem, there was probably loot also. The crusades certainly were good though in that they instlled in Europeans the will to fight.

On the other hand, the childrens crusade and fiasco’s like Louis VII taking his wife Eleanor with him resulted in an enormous amount of blood being shed needlessly.

The famed Eleanor subsequently left Louis and married henry of England resulting in even more bloodshed over time.

Solomon’s Power Brokers by Knight and Butler is a masonic attempt to justify their philosophy and as such their NWO.

22. roscoe on June 27th, 2008 3:14 am

To avoid confusin the above post of mine was written b4 reading Shankus reply to my pre-previous post. I will to reply to newest post tomorrow if the site lets me.

23. Moranen on June 27th, 2008 6:56 am

Peter said:
    “What am I getting wrong?

Just curious.”

Regarding Holocaust, you had some minor factual errors regarding David Irving. However, since Mark Weber already corrected them in your interview with him, I dont have to correct them anymore.

However, regarding Irving, he really is not and has never been an important holocaust historian and he has not made any considerable research concerning holocaust. Sure he travelled to many archives around the worl looking at the non-existent Hitler order to kill the Jews, but it was already before known, at least to some degree, that there was no such an order. And that’s about all the research he made, otherwise he relied on research made by others.

Irving by the way mispresented the Victor Cavendish-Bentinck document:
    “In one memorandum, Victor Cavendish-Bentinck, the Chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee, writes a handwritten minute to this effect: ‘we have had a good run for our money with this gas chamber story we have been putting about, but don’t we run the risk that eventually we are going to be found out and when we are found out the collapse of that lie is going to bring down the whole of our psychological warfare effort with it.”
    This is incorrect, the document really says:
    “In my opinion it is incorrect to describe Polish information regarding German atrocities as “trustworthy”. The Poles, and to a far greater extent the Jews, tend to exaggerate German atrocities in order to stoke us up. They seem to have succeeded.
    Mr. Allen and myself have both followed German atrocities quite closely. I do not believe that there is any evidence which would be accepted in a Law Court that Polish children have been killed on the spot by Germans when their parents were being deported to work in Germany, nor that Polish children have been sold to German settlers. As regards putting Poles to death in gas chambers, I do not believe there is any evidence that this has been done. There may have been stories to this effect, and we have played them up in P.W.E. rumours without believing that they had any foundation. At any rate there is far less evidence than exists for the mass murder of Polish officers by the Russians at Katyn.”

In addition, in 1996, Irving told that he had never even read one revisionist book (exept Leuchter Report), and that he really is not even interested in the subject.

All this being said, Irving was and IS one of the foremost experts regarding WW2. “Irving is a great historian of fascism”, as many Jewish historians who hate him, have to admit. Regarding Irving downfall, this is an exellent video, IMO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtwAHZ-8RU

Still regarding Holocaust, Peter, you made a tiny minor error in saying something like: “Well they [Nazis] couldnt have killed that many people back then and that’s why the scientific method is not allowed to be used when researching the holocaust.”
    That’s about correct but not exactly so, because people could have easily been killed in those numbers, 6 000 000 or more, all you need to do is gather them in big fields surrounded with fence and guards and then either starve them or shoot them (and one could also build hundreds of cremation ovens nearby and cremate the bodies effectively). Allies during and after the war (1941-50) starved about 1,5-2 million Germans in their ‘death camps’. (James Bacque, Crimes and Mercies, p. 124)

However, the point is – the correct way to say it – is that the holocaust could not have happened the way it is claimed. This is so because it is alleged that Germans used inefficient murder methods to kill about 3 million Jews (diesel or gasoline engines, and Zyklon B [leaving no evidence behind whatsoever]), even though they could have used about ten times more effective and safer methods. And there is no other evidence than the “eyewitness statements” and confessions obtained by torture. So if it could not have happened the way it was claimed, if the ‘eyewitnesses’ are declared wrong, then there is absolutely no evidence that it happened at all. This is the point.

And material and documentary evidence in fact refute the alleged holocaust. And it is precisely the material and documentary evidence, the hieararchy of evidence, that CAN and WILL always refute eyewitness evidence. This is common knowledge in all courts.

It is scholars, scientists and historians like Robert Faurisson, Mark Weber, Carlo Mattogno, Jurgen Graf and Germar Rudolf, who have made the most important holocaust research. And it is the VHO where the recent and decisive holocaust research has been made, not IHR.

Well, these were all the errors, Peter, that came to mind regarding the holocaust. Not bad ones.

24. Moranen on June 27th, 2008 7:17 am

Still regarding Irving, nowdays he claims WITHOUT any evidence that about 2 million Jews were killed in Aktion Reinhard [transit] camps Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. This is alleged to have happened with diesel or gasoline engines and WITHOUT cremation ovens. And there is no evidence of any of this, exept the claims made by former inmates.

The alleged burnings would have been impossible, without cremation ovens. The alleged gassings would have been insane, because they could have used about ten times more effective producer gas generators, that were quite common in Germany during WW2 (about 0,5 million were in use). And there is no evidence about the alleged mass graves for hundreds of thousands of Jews. In 1998 there was one study made by revisionists about the alleged mass graves at Treblinka area, using ground radar, which concluded that there were no traces of the mass graves. Nobody has since then tried to verify or refute the study. http://youtube.com/watch?v=-wsxmCTScCE

The Poles recently made archeological research at the Belzec camp area, which concluded that only some thousands of bodies, NOT hundreds of thousands, were buried in mass graves.

In addition, these were ALL the murder methods claimed for Aktion Reinhard camps:
    “As murder weapon, various witnesses alleged the following: Mobile or stationary gas chambers; poison gas, both fast and slow acting; quicklime; steam; electricity; machine guns; vacuum chambers; chlorine gas; Zyklon B; and exhaust from diesel engines.
    L: Stop! That is enough! Such a mish-mash makes no sense at all.
    R: I didn’t say that it makes sense. I just report, you decide!”
    (Lectures on the Holocaust, p. 275-276)

So I really dont know why Irving claims without evidence that 2 million Jews were killed in these camps (Höfle telegram does not prove killings, it proves deportations), even though there is even less evidence about these gassings than there is about Auschwitz. Perhaps he tries to make a compromise and please the Jews and revisionists at the same time. Be that as it may, Irving is no Holocaust historian. (As already stated he is an exellent historian about WW2.)

25. Peter Schaenk on June 27th, 2008 11:50 pm

Irving is an expert on WW2. this is what I have said in the past. However, he got in trouble with his published work on the holocaust. I never claimed Irving was the “end all and be all” of holocaust research.

Re my other “mistake”: Irving was brought in as an expert for a magazine not the government. Mark Weber corrected me on this, but arguably, this is trivial at best.

There is a big difference between small errors like the above mentioned and deliberately lying to the audience and obfuscating the facts.

26. Moranen on June 28th, 2008 6:55 am

Yes, Peter that’s pretty much what you’ve said in the past. However, I got the impression that you held David Irving as one of the greatest holocaust experts, because very often when talking about the holocaust, the name David Irving comes up, and I’ve never heard you mentioning the true names like Rassinier, Faurisson, Weber, Mattogno, Graf, Leuchter and Rudolf, who have made the most important holocaust revisionist research. That’s what I was getting at.

But yes, those errors were minor and I only bothered to bring them up because you asked someone “What am I getting wrong?”.

27. katman on June 28th, 2008 12:35 pm

roscoe are you a white man?

28. katman on June 28th, 2008 12:40 pm

i think about 250,000 jews lost their lives in the camps during world war 2. all most all of them died from disease outbreaks that would spread in the camps. they were used for slave labor. nothing more, nothing less. the only thing they were missing most of the time was their freedom and their ability to make money. other than that, they pretty well could do what they wanted. were jews shot trying to escape? probably. were jews shot as communist instigators? yes i am sure of it. was there mass gassings? no. was there mass electrocutions? no. were there lamp shades made out of human skin? no. did 6 million jews die in the camps? no. but go tell you average joe that, and he will not beieve it and he will accuse you of being anti semitic….

29. Moranen on June 28th, 2008 1:09 pm

katman:
    I would almost agree that concerning only the German concentration camps, possibly 250,000 Jews died, but the figure could very well be about 300,000 too.

However, concerning total Jewish population losses during WW2, I think that the figure is much higher. In my opinion at least 1 million Jews died during WW2, maybe even 1,5 million. IMO 0,5-1 million Jews died in the German occupied areas because of the Nazi policy, war, diseases and famines; and about 0,5-1 million Jews died in the Soviet Union due to Soviet policy, war, diseases and famines .

In addition hundreds of thousands of Jews were also deported, to the Eastern occupied areas (the real final solution).

30. ryan shaw on June 28th, 2008 5:35 pm

~ Judea Declares War on Germany “a critical look at WWII”

this is a Great video and factually answers all of your questions on the absurdity of the Holocaust myth.

-Ryan
    Cin, OH

31. Moranen on June 29th, 2008 8:30 am

No offence, but that video, Judea, is not a good one. First, at the beginning there is Dr. Toben presenting the [forged] Protocols of Zion as genuine. Second, the rhetoric of the video is about “Germany and Nazis were innocent to everything, it was others’ fault”. Third, they present a booklet about the atrocities committed by the Poles against Germans, is there any other evidence to support this? Perhaps it too was propaganda? If it was, shouldnt it be taken with more skepticism as the holocaust propaganda?

And there are many factual errors, such as the evaporation time required for Zyklon B (yes it would have been seriously delayed in Kremas II and III because of the humidity, but the presence of the alleged 1000 bodies would have slightly accelerated it); in reality there were inefficient ventilation systems for morgues installed in Kremas II and III (however, since the Germans had ten times more effective ventilation systems for the disinfestation rooms, it is obvious that they were only meant for morgues); and the Zyklon B test that is applied for humans in the end of the video is a fraud, either the gas is not the same as the wartime Zyklon B or it is faked by other means, because the real wartime Zyklon B would have certainly killed the people in the video (this is what Germar Rudolf the chemist had to say about that).

But anyway, there is useful footage about Auschwitz camp and the claims about the Auschwitz theater, swimming pool, and other luxuries are correct. I would rather recommend David Cole’s video than Judea. But anyway, further reading should be recommended to newbies immediately after seeing these videos. (Otherwise the newbies go to forums to post refutable arguments and inaccurate information that is refuted immediately, and that is not good. Long time ago this happened to me too.)

32. ryan shaw on June 29th, 2008 9:29 am

none taken, nice to see someone researching things for once. I will go back and research again. Thank You Moranen

-Ryan Shaw
    Cin, OH

33. Peter Schaenk on June 30th, 2008 7:14 am

Moranen,

I think the problem lies with your literal interpretation of my statements. You don’t seen to factor in the specific topic of discussion. When I asked, “What did I get wrong?”

It was re my theories vs Icke’s and Jones’.

It wasn’t an open ended question challenging the listener to find some sort of error or mistatement in the past.

We were discussing the flagrant lies that other hosts spread over the air, not mis-statements, typos, or slight errors in their fact finding. This is something that everyone on the air is guilty of, including myself.

The point: There is a big difference between mis-statements vs. lying or mis-directing to further an agenda.

Re Irving:

Once again, you are not factoring in my statements re Irving and the holocaust with the specific topic. I mention Irving because he went to jail for his research into WW2 and the holocaust.

I never said he was the “king-daddy” holocaust expert.

His case was a high profile case and prior to that, unlike the other names you mentioned, he was considered part of the mainstream to the extent of being called as an expert witness to verify important documents from WW2 and interviewed on BBC and PBS broadcasts that featured him as a “renowned WW2 historian”.

Irving is an example of someone who has had his life ruined simply for his analysis of a historical event or non-event, which ever the case may be.

This is the example I am usually illustrating when I reference his name over the air.

Peter Schaenk

34. Moranen on July 1st, 2008 12:25 pm

Peter, I never meant to accuse you of lying, I was just trying to correct some minor errors. I guess I had a wrong impression, thanks for correction.

ryan shaw : good, I recommend you read Lectures on the Holocaust it’s the best.