Peter Schaenk 6/16/08 Transylvanian Disco Party!

June 17, 2008

TRANSYLVANIAN DISCO PARTY!

In this program Peter discusses:

• Debut of the Transylvanian Chef’s tasty beats.
  • Obama plans to replace the White House bowling alley with a basketball court…What’s next?.. Pull up the White House Rose Garden and replace it with a watermelon patch?
  • LEGALIZE MY LOVE: This absurd idea of normalizing perversion has taken on new dimensions with gay marriage. The perverts are now taking their vows in California.
  • A listener writes Peter an email discussing the plight of the heterosexual male in today’s society.
  • All the latest news and more

Comments

18 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 6/16/08 Transylvanian Disco Party!”

1. Scott on June 17th, 2008 12:02 am

Hello administrator: Dead download link

Thx

2. K-Sensor on June 17th, 2008 4:24 am

Fast forwarding music. That was shocking.

3. LipSync on June 17th, 2008 9:19 am

“We’re gonna dance, dance, dance until our nipples are pierced.” Hahahahahahaha!

4. Auldrav on June 17th, 2008 10:52 am

DUDE! That music ROCKS! Disky from “across the woods”. I think you should keep on playin’ that stuff. Sounds a bit like some of the Croatian folk-rock, which a certain person at VoR should appreciate.

5. Dacian on June 17th, 2008 4:20 pm

Another great show!
    Being a true Romanian (not a Gipsy, as your ignorant colleague Mishko assumes we all are), it was a lot of fun listening to the music and the introductions to those songs…quite hysterical!
    Keep up the good work Peter! Your analysis of Freud and Eddie Bernais is brilliant; you added a precious missing link to the history of mass mind manipulation.

6. Mark Lavarre on June 17th, 2008 6:10 pm

Mishko thinks all Romanians are gypsies? He’s never heard of the Dacians?

7. Scott on June 17th, 2008 7:50 pm

Whoever is complaining about the music…for the love of God knock it off! I personally enjoyed his original format and after all it’s his show, but that music last night was highly annoying, I felt like I was in the middle of a carnival between the breaks! Ouch, my fraggin ears are bleeding…

Content is what matters most, keep up the great work Peter!

8. maurice on June 17th, 2008 9:22 pm

I think Peter is doing some experiences “a la Bernays”. Hehe

9. katman on June 17th, 2008 9:36 pm

you are right scott. the more you complain the worse it gets…….

10. Scott on June 17th, 2008 9:44 pm

lol

exactly katman!

11. Andrew from jew-infested Delray Beach, FL on June 17th, 2008 9:55 pm

Peter The Great,

Cheers to you for using the patriotard ‘country’ and ‘circus’ music. It’s so insane it’s comical.

Here’s some choices from classic rock that might fit the bill:

The Who: “Cobwebs and Strange”

The Beatles: Revolution #9

Led Zeppelin: “Hot Dog”

The Rolling Stones: “Dead Flowers”

Perhaps that’s ‘country’ & ‘circus’ music we all can live with.

You scholary analysis of Bernays puts the ‘power of advertising’ in it’s true light – the destruction of the West.

I have listened and read from every white nationalist. Your rational, calm, sensible, Occam’s razor, and logical approach captures and educates myself, who prior to listening to you thought I saw the entire picture, but the Bernays/Freud agenda takes all the seemingly irrelevant factors and creates the clearest picture of the jewish agenda ever.

Thank you for your work. Disseminating your broadcasts has become my daily work.

- Andrew

12. Igor Alexander on June 17th, 2008 11:10 pm

Edward Bernays was on the David Letterman show?

13. maurice on June 18th, 2008 1:47 am

Why not Bach? I’m sure some people will sleep but is surely good for the soul.

14. Zelea on June 18th, 2008 5:38 am

If Mishko does indeed believe that Romanians are Gypsies he should have a look at this poster by Third-Position Group Noua Dreapta:

15. LipSync on June 18th, 2008 10:22 pm

Scott, you contradict yourself. You say stop complaining about the music and then you complain about the music that Peter was playing.

Shut it! Otherwise he will play more shit music. LOL!

Peter is loving this. He is taking the piss. I was in hysterics when that music came on, because I could see Peter in my minds eye, laughing himself to oblivion.

My significant other was shaking her head as if, ‘what the f**k is he playing?’ Hahahahahahah.

16. Dawn Landry on June 19th, 2008 12:09 pm

Great show,Peter. On the niggermania going on in this country-
    I am convinced that the white population must be going legally
    blind-there’s NO other explanation. On the same note,blacks
    are commonly RH positve-they have rhesus monkey dna. Alot of
    whites are RH negative (such as myself),having no monkey dna.
    I think this rather explains alot.

17. Love over Hate on June 17th, 2009 1:23 pm

This is racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit. Whoever sponsors this kind of crap should be ashamed.

18. Mike Conner on June 17th, 2009 3:03 pm

You should be ashamed of your intolerance of free speech.