Peter Schaenk 5/28/08 It Came from Beyond Space!

May 29, 2008

IT CAME FROM BEYOND SPACE!!!

• Peter discusses David Icke’s theories re Reptilian people and the NWO.
  • In the second hour, Peter discusses sex change operations for children and the brainwashing of children by homosexuals working through the public school system.
  • All The latest news plus “This Day In History”.

Comments

14 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 5/28/08 It Came from Beyond Space!”

1. LipSync on May 30th, 2008 5:18 am

Enjoyed the show Peter. I know some people that speak of the grays and reptilians. I can’t get my head around that type of thing at all. This type of thing closely relates to the ghost theory and such. Just all a little too far fetched, if you will.

Good show.

2. Moranen on May 30th, 2008 7:00 am

Peter, thanks for reading my email about “Reptilians=Jews”. I’m a Finnish so that is why I might have some errors in my english occasionally.

The email was so long, and repetitive, because it was posted on Icke’s forum (that has about 10 000 or more people), who certainly had no idea that Icke in reality was talking about Jews, so I wanted to make my point absolutely clear and convincing that IT’S THE JEWS. Later on, after that post, I documented the Jewish media control using Jewish sources and the “Very Jewish Bolshevik Revolution” (a ten page long forum-essay of mine based on Duke’s book Jewish Supremacism). I think at least few people started to understand, or at least started to think. But I probably should have edited the the essay, before sending it to you, leaving out the “Jews this and that” parts, so that we would have exposed them on our own. I just didn’t have the time to do that then.

Although I have to admit that it was over 2 years ago when I watched Icke’s lectures, so I dont think that was 100% accurate what Icke says. However, the main points were perfectly correct: Babylon and ‘Global Babylon’, child sacrifices, Moloch and Bohemian Grove, blood drinking, banking, interbreeding, media control, 911, One World Government, etc. I maybe have to edit the essay sometime in the future to make it more accurate and easier to read.

It’s funny, that when it was on Icke’s forum there was one member basically critisizing and debunking me for saying something like “Sky is blue” (= admitted facts about Jews). His behavior seemed a bit Jewish, but anyway… What he could not refute, debunk or critisize – in any way – was my essay “Very Jewish Bolshevik Revolution”, he merely tried to shift the blame away from the Jews by saying “well there were others as well involved…” To which I responded something like: “If about 80% of the leading bolsheviks were Jews, if the funding and inspiration came from the Jewish leaders, if the teachings came from the Jewish Karl Marx with his ‘Talmudic bent’, if socialism had become in Russia a movement of the masses and if antisemitism was made illegal after the bolsheviks took over: THEN IT WAS A JEWISH REVOLUTION!”

3. Moranen on May 30th, 2008 7:07 am

Still concerning Icke’s forum:

I used this kind of repetitive format in my essay to really twist the knife in the wound because this is the way he described in his lectures and in his book The Biggest Secret those false similarities between Jesus Christ and Horus Sun God, and many others, claiming that Horus was pretty much like Jesus, which is a lie. The similarities, that seem to be popular among conspiracy theorists nowdays, thanks to Zeitgeist movie (video google), are false. They are based on numerous versions of Horus myth that are lumped as ONE Horus and other similarities are not based on pre-Christian sources. This among many other similarities have been debunked at http://www.youtube.com/user/KeithTruth
    Unfortunately it is not currently available:
    “Ok I had to remove my zeitgeist debunked video. Someone contacted me saying it goes against copyright laws.
    I will add a detailed refutation of zeitgeist and the Christ conspiracy ideas in my upcoming documentary. It will be available in a few days.”

But there are numerous websites debunking these claims:

This “similiraties between Christianity and other religions” is the modern and popular way of debunking Christianity (although I’m not a big believer in it, so I’m quite objective on this issue). So you should know these things.

4. Moranen on May 30th, 2008 7:16 am

AND TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR:

When I first, eons ago, watched Icke’s lectures, I certainly did not understand that he was talking about Jews in secret. Only after I started listening people like Peter, David Duke, William Pierce, and after I read Duke’s book and books about antisemitism did I understand it. So people in general dont understand this on their own.

And concerning Icke: he is a multiculturalist who does impose white guilt into his listeners and who does not talk about the Holocaust hoax, so I dont see how he is a good guy. His message at the end of his lectures is this kind of hippie rubbish:
    “Just love each other, and that’s it…”

I’m not joking! In other words: Just do nothing. Ok, thats cool! Oh, and lets just expand our minds [with drugs] to see the “real world”. That’s what he also implies in his lectures. Ahuasca, or something like that, is the drug in the jungles of Latin America that he says he has tried. Really, this was not a joke.

5. Moranen on May 30th, 2008 7:27 am

Moranen: “[...] if socialism had become in Russia a movement of the masses [...]” = correction = Jewish masses.

In 1990′s Icke thought that in 2000 the reptilians will come forth, reveal themselves, and take over the world.

In early 2000′s Icke said in his lectures that in 2012 there is going to be a major change in world around us. Something based on the calendar of the Aztecs and astrology, I think. In recent years in his radio interviews he has said that it’s in 2016. :D :D

Damn, we should have a forum here.

6. Maurice on May 30th, 2008 11:03 am

Sorry the ignorance: there were no Catholics in the first colonies in North America? Maybe only the french in Canada? If not when the first catholics started to come?

7. Maurice on May 30th, 2008 11:23 am

Maybe better not a forum… And maybe is better some cleaning on the posts periodicaly (also my posts of course). We know what happened on the other forum that as Peter said was getting boring.
    I think here we have to only comment, help with the research, and propose and organize simple actions as the “Speak English” idea.
    We have to avoid discussions between the listeners.
    Only a suggestion. But maybe a forum on another site?

8. Maurice on May 30th, 2008 11:50 am

Maybe a section for Quotes would be interesting:
    “Journalism is a false picture of the world, thrown upon a lighted screen in a darkened room so that the real world is not seen and the unreal world is seen….We live under secret government, conducted by a secret process called Publicity.” G.K’s Weekly 12/3/32 – G.K. Chesterton

9. Moranen on May 30th, 2008 1:09 pm

Hmm… It’s just that occasionally you have so much to say about something that it’s hard to say it in these kinds of short posts. I propably make a 2nd shorter version about Icke’s theories in the future. Luckily these essays of mine, that I mentioned, have not been censored everywhere, as they were at Icke’s forum:

The Very Jewish Bolshevik Revolution:

Jewish Media Control:

Six Million Jews Did Not Die:

Well I was attacked emotionally and dismissed as “nazi propagandist”, but who cares. Anyway, that forum had over 400,000 members so I dont think it was a bad move…

10. jOsh in Kentucky on May 30th, 2008 4:47 pm

Great show! Nobody on any white nationalist or Patriotard radio broadcast even comes close to Peter! What a breath of fresh air.

As far a the American Indians go, They Loved to torture people, treat their women and animals like shit and were generally very lazy. They would often ride their horses until they dropped dead and run heards of Buffalo off cliffs just for thier skins. I reccomend The book “Scalp Dance” for anyone who is interested in this subject.

Watch out for those shadow people! ooooooooo!

11. roscoe on June 1st, 2008 12:39 pm

This info comes from a site run by the v2 schismatical sect, so it is possibly inaccurate. However the claim is being made that G. Washington converted to Catholic religion before he died. My understanding is that Wieshaupt did also.

quote-unquote

12. Dawn Landry on June 24th, 2008 3:21 pm

Great show,Peter-I love your theme song”Tippacanoe and Tyler,Too” Keep playing it over and over as W.H. Harrison
    is my direct decendant. I caught this show on the download
    rather late. Play the song sometime in June. Thanks!

13. Dawn Landry on June 24th, 2008 3:22 pm

Or you could sing the whole Tippacanoe song several times!

14. Peter Schaenk on June 25th, 2008 1:44 am

Fantastic! I will play it again in your honor.