Peter Schaenk 5/21/08 The Art of the Possible

May 21, 2008

Comments

10 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 5/21/08 The Art of the Possible”

1. LipSync on May 23rd, 2008 4:25 am

Peter, I enjoyed the “speak English” segment especially. Although the people I consider my Father and Mother in Law are Italian. Here in Australia, they speak English in public. They speak Italian in the comfort of their own home, but other than that it’s all English.

There was an issue once where my Mother in Law, was out with one of her Italian friends and that friend was speaking to her in Italian. My Mother in Law, said to her “Quando in publico, parla Inglese perfavore”. Meaning, when we are in in the public, please speak English.

I have a lot of respect for my in Laws for this reason.

Good show.

Now I have to listen to the rest of your 522 show as I only caught the last 3 quarters of it today…

2. roscoe on May 23rd, 2008 10:13 pm

I highly doubt that Hitler(J) had the best interests of white people in mind when eugenics was introduced into Germany; it sounds more like Judaics experimenting with goyim to me. You don’t need eugenics to assure that white people mate with white people. The Catholic Church condems genetic engineering because it is against God’s natural law(which is subservient to His supernatural and supranational law as defined in the Infallible Constitution of the Vatican I Church) http://www.ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/V1.HTM#4 and #6

Any attempt to restore Western Civilisation will fail unless a true Pope is the Authority under which the attempt is made.

2012 is going to change everything anyway.

3. roscoe on May 24th, 2008 12:06 am

It is apparent to me that there has been a change in the Shankian philosophy. The old Shankus would pointedly deny being a white nationalist and go to great lengths illustrating how the Nordic Barbarians had to be subdued by the Latin Western Civilisation of Chas the Great.

The Barbarians from the North did overrunn the old, decayed Roman Empire, but most were converted to the Roman religion shortly thereafter.

And unless I am mistaken re: Hitler, Shankus prev position has been very wary of Uncle Adolf as a plant of the Judaics. Most of the old Forum understood that Hitler and Mussolini were double agents.

4. Mark Lavarre on May 24th, 2008 12:35 am

The whole patriot community’s view of Hitler as some agent of the Jews makes very little sense when you consider that the results of WWII benefitted global Jewry only because Germany lost the war. So if Germany had won the war and Israel had never been created would he still be a Jew tool??

Also, more Jews came to Palestine after WWII ended than during any other time period. So unless you believe that Hitler intentionally wanted to be defeated to create the state of Israel, the idea of the Third Reich as some Illuminati sting operation to spawn Global government is highly inaccurate.

I suggest that everyone read the book “The Suicide of Europe” by the Romanian Prince Michael Sturdza, he details how much Hitler sought to avoid WWII.

5. Mark Lavarre on May 24th, 2008 12:50 am

roscoe, do you think that the American racialist writer Lothrop Stoddard who strongly favored eugenics also wanted it done for the wrong reasons?

6. LipSync on May 24th, 2008 7:17 am

WWII was funded by Jews, but Hitler had no part in being one of their agents. The Jews planned the entire thing to take place and Hitler was unfortunate to fall into the part needed to be played.

Without WWII there would be no Israel. The Jews needed the expansion of Russian influence and WWII was the only way they could get it to happen.

Due to the hardships between the German Nationalists and the Jew Zionists, manipulation to start the war was a simple success.

POOF!!! Israel is born.

7. roscoe on May 24th, 2008 4:40 pm

Mark–you ask the question-’if Germany had won the war….?’ Point is that Germany did not win the war so your speculation is irrelevent. And I do believe that Hitler intentionally wanted to be defeated(same same John Kerry, Bob Dole etc).

Austrian Chancellor Dolfuss had the goods on Hitler being a judaic and was murdered because he knew too much. Dolfuss was also trying to restore Austrian Monarchy and Catholic Church. There is a book called Inside Gestapo–I believe the authors name is Kohler–where this story is told. Kenneth Goff’s tract on Hitler is also recommended but both are hard to find.

The Communist double agent Rhienhard Gehlen helped Hitler set up the German Army at Stalingrad.

Obama Homo Murder Bombshell– http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/members_of_obama_s_church_kill.html

8. roscoe on May 24th, 2008 4:46 pm

I am not familiar with Lathrop Stoddard.

9. Mark Lavarre on May 25th, 2008 2:01 am

>Point is that Germany did not win the war so your speculation is >irrelevent.

No it isn’t irrelevant, all of the accusations against Hitler and his role in the New World Order/Illuminati plot focus on the results of his defeat without ever considering that Hitler himself wanted to win. If he wanted to win then why is he considered evil for losing?

roscoe, this is where you jumped off into fairy tales:

>And I do believe that Hitler intentionally wanted to be defeated>>(same same John Kerry, Bob Dole etc).

Hitler wanted to commit suicide in the Berlin bunker? Or do you think he didn’t actually die there? That he was sneaked away by the Illuminati? Two key eyewitnesses saw Hitler dead: Hitler’s servant Heinz Linge and his personal bodyguard Otto Gunsche. Otto Gunsche died only a few years ago and had been personally interviewed by author David Irving and told him about those last days in the bunker.

Now were there Nazis who were probably working for the Soviets? YES, Erich Koch the head of Nazi Occupied Ukraine was responsible for the brutal deaths of thousands of Ukrainians during WWII but he was NEVER given the death penalty and lived until 1986 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He more than anyone else turned Ukrainians against the Third Reich and thus increased the problem of the partisan movement on the Eastern front.

10. LipSync on May 26th, 2008 8:16 am