Peter Schaenk 5/8/08

May 13, 2008

Playing Peter’s archive from 5/8/2008:

Comments

10 Responses to “Peter Schaenk 5/8/08”

1. Wolf on May 14th, 2008 4:44 am

I agree with William Pierce when he said that the gullibility and blind tolerance of our people for getting kicked in the teeth and not fighting back seems to know no limits.

I meet White people like that every day. They reflexively recoil from the suggestion that race is to blame for the high crime rate and general unpleasantness of city life.

I know they would denounce me as a racist hater if they knew how I really felt but I don’t really care because I have nothing but contempt for them.

Here’s a broadcast with Mark Weber I stumbled upon. It covers many of the topics discussed here and more.

Hour 1 MP3

Hour 2 MP3

Stream
    PLS M3U

2. roscoe on May 15th, 2008 3:51 pm

I am not sure who is the bigger liar–Alex Jones or Bill Cooper.

And what is the difference between the child of a Mexican pervert and the child of Mormon pervert? To say that the heretical Mormons try and give Christian values to children is just as rediculous to say that heretical vatican 2 Mexicans do the same thing.

The Papacy must be restored and this schismatical v2 sect terminated. If the influence of the Vatican I Church were restored to Mexico the way it existed for 300 yrs b4 the Communist Rev in 1820, these illegals would not even be coming to America.

Shankus–have you given any thought to restoring the old Forum the way it was? The only reason it collapsed was because the radio show stopped. Ciao

3. LipSync on May 15th, 2008 9:30 pm

Actually Roscoe, I was thinking it collapsed because people were fighting each other in there, instead of fighting the Jew.

4. Maurice on May 16th, 2008 4:05 am

Agree. Divide et Impera…

5. LipSync on May 16th, 2008 11:20 am

After what I have learned about myself, I have to say that people should not be allowed to marry until they are of any age over 30. I am really starting to believe that we are not adults until we are 30. Not just going on what I have learned about myself, but others as well.

When I was 25, I thought I knew everything I needed to get by in life. At age 28, I thought I had more to learn. At age 33, I think that I am now ready to make important decisions. Yet I keep thinking, that when I am 40, my 33 year old thoughts will seem partly silly. At least at 33, I can have those thoughts, so that I can be cautious enough, about my thoughts in the here and now.

Marriage should only be allowed, after 30 in my opinion. But then, when I am 40 I could live to regret that thought.

I know that our birth rate is low, but it’s not going to change in a hurry and I can’t help but think that even 25 year olds know what the f*ck they are doing, when they make important decisions such as marriage.

I guess in an ideal life, that isn’t run by jews, my idea may work. However in this day and age (and when I am 40) it wouldn’t work.

Hell, I’m just as f*cking confused as the next guy. I’m starting to question what I just typed. :|

6. Peter Schaenk on May 17th, 2008 3:20 am

This is why parents arranged marriages. Children younger than 25 years old have no sense with regards to their future and the future of their family bloodline.

In many ways the arranged marriage of old makes much more sense in retrospect.

7. LipSync on May 17th, 2008 11:51 pm

Understood, but could you imagine if you were lumped with some person that picks her nose, doesn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet and in general just doesn’t pull her own weight around the house?

Oh man, could you imagine being lumped with someone like Hilary Clinton? I’m going to have nightmares.

Whilst the idea of arranged marriage of old may have worked, because back in the day humans were more, human, these days it’d be a curse in my opinion.

8. Ryan Shaw on May 18th, 2008 12:32 am

I am leaving this message in response to the first comment. In which Mark states: (I don’t really care if they speak English or not. I don’t want them here at all. I don’t want to hear them, I don’t want to see them, I want no association with them.) I am very disappointed by this. Mark…do you really think they will learn English? Do you really think they even care? The price of 40ozs going up is what concerns them. The brilliance of the Idea is to POINT IT OUT AND PISS THEM OFF! Without bowing to the Jews’ regulations, political corectness and laws. Too many Sheeple! To many Sheeple!

9. Peter Schaenk on May 22nd, 2008 5:57 am

Brilliant Ryan! We are on the same page!!!

Let’s use this hot button issue to draw attention to racial politics.

It is not the end-all solution, but it is a beginning.

And it will “piss off” the Jewish social controllers and non-Whites to no end.

Cheers,
    Peter Schaenk

10. Walt Hingerty on May 22nd, 2008 11:09 am

It all seems so hopeless sometimes I look at ENcyc Americana from early 50s, Auschwitz commands about 50 words! Look at it now. VOLUMES! Elie Weasel called Rush Limpdick show the other day. Whata farce. So funny. Its a shame that the holocost didnt happen really. It seems like such a good idea. I mean I love jews. Woody Allen, Adam Sandler, Those guys speak reams. Until you talk about Israel. Even ole Mike Weener got me on his side with the Channon Christian thing, but he has a log in his eye on Jewland. Cant be helped. Its in duh jeens, bro! haha. But are Hillary, Braaarrgh, andMucas McCain our best and brightesT@#$%Is that all there is? Im a former heroin addict and I could do better than these momzers. (Like I said..they are the funniest people)We are finished! We will have to do double duty on some lampoles! Still wont be enuff!!