John de Nugent 4/23/2008

April 24, 2008

Comments

11 Responses to “John de Nugent 4/23/2008”

1. Varange on April 25th, 2008 6:42 pm

Great show, John. I very much enjoy your breezy style, and thank you for your yeoman’s work in organizing the no more wars for israel conference.

I can well understand your enjoyment of western PA, because I lived in a suburb of Pittsburgh for two years. The light there appeals to me, just as the light of Arles did to Van Gogh. One day I’ll return to the area, probably to the Morgantown West Virginia, the birthplace of the beautiful Monongahela river.

2. John de Nugent on April 26th, 2008 10:08 pm

Thanks for your praise of the show. Captain May next week should be superb.

I had the great fortune to live in Aix-en-Provence, near Arles and the light there is indeed divine, as it is in another way in Normandy.

In any case, no one dies of skin cancer in Pittsburgh ;-) Overcast Central, but boy when the sun comes out, the mountains and rivers are spectacular.

Obama was just politically annihilated in Pennsylvania, a true Heartland state. There must be soon a white nationist candidate to expoit the loathing of all three Stooges.

3. Wolf on April 27th, 2008 3:53 am

I’m very dubious about Cap’n May primarily because of his numerous bogus predictions of Ameican cities getting nuked of course, happened. I’ll be interested to hear his views about race and the ‘you-know-who’s

4. Wolf on April 27th, 2008 3:54 am

I’m very dubious about Cap’n May primarily because of his numerous bogus predictions of Ameican cities getting nuked none of which, of course, happened. I’ll be interested to hear his views about race and the ‘you-know-who’s

5. John de Nugent on April 27th, 2008 1:49 pm

Dear Wolf:

Well, there may be an opposite way to look at it.

First, we need to get as sophisticated as our enemy.

BECAUSE of the gigantic growth of the 9/11 Truth movement and of the false-flag truth movement, the Feds have learned from their own secret polling that muc of the public will not “buy” another false flag. Capt. May has Lou Gehrig’s disease; perhaps they are waiting for him to pass on and stop sounding the alarm.

It’s like a guy who gives up cigarettes on his doctor’s order and then when he does NOT die of cancer reproaches the doc with all the good smokes he could have had.

6. katman on April 27th, 2008 2:11 pm

I agree with wolf. this guy CAPTAIN ERIC H. May is suspicious. Also I disagree. I think the americans will swallow whatever the government serves up, they are just that stupid. I have been watching for another false flag event to happen. We had a strong feeling something was up for last october and nothing happened. now they need a way to make all of this stock market machinations to go away. perhaps they will do something to one of our ships over by iran and make it look like the iranians did it. the jews are pushing hard for an attack on iran. perhaps there will be a connection between the stock market collapse and the attack on iran, using one event to coverup another event. in the meantime we fight another war, the industrial military jew complex gets more wealthy . for some reason they are manipulating the markets right now. don’t know how long this can continue but most people with half a brain see it for what it is. they are wating for some reason. not sure why. but when they are ready , it will happen.. also i must say that the 911 truth movement is fully infiltrated with jewish spies and sayanims and will never find truth.

7. katman on April 27th, 2008 2:26 pm

also john, i have searched and searched and cannot find anyone who corroborates the story about the baghdad airport . the only person that says that it captain may. why is that?

8. LipSync on May 25th, 2008 5:44 am

I would perhaps contribute, if VOR started replying to my emails about certain help that I have sent them…

I have sent constructive criticism about the size of the files that we download as one example. I sent instructions on how to compress the files to a smaller size while retaining the quality of the MP3′s.

I don’t care if they take my advice or not. It’s not my loss. I advised them that the smaller size would most likely get more downloads on these files. If they don’t take my advice thats fine, they would obviously have their reasons, but they didn’t even respond to my emails.

Would have been nice to hear “We are working on it.” OR “We got your Email dude, but this is why we don’t go that way…”

Cheers.

9. Dietrich on May 25th, 2008 6:36 pm

Oh yeah? OK.

We got your email dude, but this is why we don’t go that way . . .

I agree that the suggestion does in fact trim the file size, it also brings up incompatibility issues with some other things we’re doing. Not that it’s not going to be implemented, just have to figure out a way to get around the bugs. In any system, changes bring up unforeseen side-effects. I’ve been working this, and about a million other issues. Thanks for your help. Happy listening.

10. LipSync on May 25th, 2008 8:21 pm

Cheers for the reply Dietrich. At least now I know that my emails reached you. I will work on getting a contribution to you, in the next week if all goes well.

11. LipSync on May 26th, 2008 5:17 am

Well I ain’t on dial-up, in fact I’m on cable with one of the faster speeds in its range, but I know for a fact that as VoR gets bigger, they are going to have dial-up users. Smaller files will keep people coming, but if they have dial-up, it’s horrific to just think about downloading a 50 meg filie every day.

And that’s beside the point. If you can do better, do it! That’s my motto. The very fight we are in against the Jew, is to make things better.

I recompressed one of Peters files and it came down from 54 meg to 19.7 and that sounded almost the same. It would have sounded the same more than likely, had it not been compressed already, because as you most likely know Mark, the more you recompress a lossy quality like mp3, the lower the quality becomes, never to return.

I wrote to VoR saying that 24kpbs 22hz joint-stereo is a good way of doing it, and Mark, there is a way to do it, where you can keep the quality the same sounding. Joint-Stereo does not make the file any bigger, but it gives it a fuller sound I have found.

I have a very good pair of headphones and I can notice the difference.

The Fraunhofer codecs have an option you can use, if you are using a command line interface where you can use a sub-quality. It ranges from 0-9 if I remember correctly.

I use Ubuntu and it comes with the Fraunhofer, but I use a front end, namely Audacity to compress my files.